Real Insurance Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Real Insurance Group Ltd
Read Real Insurance Group Ltd Reviews

About Real Insurance Group Ltd:

Real Insurance is a specialist business insurance broker. Well established and independent, we have long standing SME business clients spanning a range of sectors including construction, motor trades, security, property and manufacturing.

Working with a number of leading UK insurers, we focus on finding the adequate protection that our clients need, at a fair price.

info@realinsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Real Insurance Group Ltd made you happy
Real Insurance have provided us with a first class service for both business combined, and motor insurance for many years. They have a modern approach with a traditional brokerage service.
Annette who deals with our policies, is always contactable. Equally, all the team are helpful, professional and informative.
Sincere thanks to all.
real insurance group are responsible for all are insurance needs, I have a one contact person for all my needs ,, dawn at Mansfield office is my contact and im very happy with there service,, K drake electrical ltd
Real Insurance provide all the insurance covers for our transport business, I have dealt personally with both Steve and Lucy and would recommend Real Insurance Group to anyone. A totally committed and professional service on all levels with an attitude that is second to none.
Fantastic service and competitive price . Ian smith looks after my account , can’t do enough for you .
Absolutely excellent assistance from Real from start to finish. Lucy made the entire process swift, clear and simple - a real credit to the organisation.

Absolutely faultless service, communications and level of care. I would never hesitate to recommend these guys.

10/10.

Thank you for helping us through the minefield.
Jenny was great from the start, providing us with a competitive quote and very patient in helping us set up everything for the first time as a small business with an employee. We have had to make changes to the policy several times since inception and Jenny has been very patient, understanding and quick in turning the changes around.
I use Real for my business and fleet insurance. The staff are very knowledgeable, efficient and helpful
Always use Real Insurance for all my landlord Insurance policies. Dawn who handles all my policies is extremely helpful and efficient. Policies are competitively priced. Highly recommend!
Where all other companies failed me in understanding urgency Mike at Real Insurance didn't.

Not only did they make speed priority but they were the cheapest quote I had received also.

Thanks Mike and team.
Great Company Been With Them 5 Years, Very Helpful, Would highly Recommend Them !00% They Are Great At There Job
Can not praise them enough especially Jenny who always answers the phone in a cheery way. Great customer service and nothing is ever to much trouble.

Pricing is a major thing when shopping around for insurance and I find them very competitive indeed and have no reason to go elsewhere for my insurance.

Keep up the good work guys.
Darren (Scuffs Etc)
We have used Real Insurance for many years and would thoroughly recommend them. They always get us the best price in the market for both our company and vehicle fleet insurances. They are very professional, always helpful and have found them easy and approachable to work with. 5 STAR
We have used Real Insurance for years and can't fault the service.
Great communication and excellent service all round from Ian at Real. Would use again and recommend highly.
Great service by Ian. Really informative and helpful. Will definetly use this company moving forward.
Great working with Ian at Real. Always keeps my premiums competitive with quality products
Ian Smith has an excellent approach to all our insurance requirements with a strong focus on getting things right whilst being mindful of commercial consequences.
Great company and immecable service.
As a property development company, we have dealt with Real Insurance for many years and, in addition to a competitive pricing structure, they adopt a hands-on approach to quickly resolve any issues.
i have been doing business for many years with Real Insurance Group
i have found them to be very competitive and professional.
a great company to deal with.
Real Insurance Group Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 179 reviews