Real Insurance Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Real Insurance Group Ltd
Read Real Insurance Group Ltd Reviews

About Real Insurance Group Ltd:

Real Insurance is a specialist business insurance broker. Well established and independent, we have long standing SME business clients spanning a range of sectors including construction, motor trades, security, property and manufacturing.

Working with a number of leading UK insurers, we focus on finding the adequate protection that our clients need, at a fair price.

info@realinsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Real Insurance Group Ltd made you happy
Amazing customer service and never too busy to help, I've been with a lot of insurance companies over the years, and I've changed almost every single year.....but I've been with Real Insurance for a good few years now and i'm going nowhere this time, personal service at its best
I was given a price of £5k to be able to sell my products to the US. Mike sorted me out for £700. Result!
Great communication, took my problem and made it theirs. Very professionally and speedily dealt with with absolute minimum input required by myself.
Always had a great service, probably going on ten years or so dealing with this company. I've tried a couple of quotes to compare over the years, but there really were no savings to be had.
Great service from start to finish.
Very happy with the swift quotes and managed to cut my existing business insurance by over half!! Everyone who I have dealt with has been polite and has been super efficient. Would highly recommend.
Prompt reminders, are very helpful and friendly, and as an amateur theatre company we have to constantly amend certain aspects of cover which are always dealt with promptly and efficiently. And our agent has become, in a way, a friend, so it feels like a personal service.
I had the pleasure of dealing with Jenny Sunderland . After calling many companies and seemingly getting nowhere , A few minutes into our phone call , Jenny had everything in place . Very polite and friendly , and I would definitely recommend .
Fantastic service from helpful and friendly staff
Excellent service, friendly, would recommend the firm most definitely
Having used Real Insurance for the last 7 years, I have been extremely impressed with their efficiency & professionalism, and also very happy with their costs.
We have had 2 claims during this time, & on both occasions the whole claims process has been painless & swift, & the amounts claimed have been paid to us very quickly.

Many thanks to Annette & the team, you are all a real credit.
So easy, so quick
They go above and beyond to help. I would highly recommend to anyone 5 stars
graham. very good service and helpful staff, keep up the good work.
I tried everywhere to get the right cover. Real was the only broker that could find it and they were just so helpful. Fantastic Customer Service!
Really helpful and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.
Excellent Service. Staff polite and very helpful; they will answer any questions you have. Nothing is too much trouble.
This team always provide excellent customer service and go the 'extra mile' to get the best deal possible for our quotes. Nothing is too much trouble, and they are always happy to explain any 'industry terms' that are not clear or how the premium is calculated. I highly recommend them.
Fast efficient and fair priced
Steve paid great attention to our needs and gave us lots of invaluable advice for the switching and renewing of our business insurance. Such a fantastic personal and friendly service, would highly recommend
I’ve used Real insurance for many years for all of my businesses , always helpful and professional . Everyone I’ve dealt with were great especially Dawn as she’s the one who looks after my businesses. Many thanks to all . Sam
Real Insurance Group Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 179 reviews