Real Insurance Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Real Insurance Group Ltd
Read Real Insurance Group Ltd Reviews

About Real Insurance Group Ltd:

Real Insurance is a specialist business insurance broker. Well established and independent, we have long standing SME business clients spanning a range of sectors including construction, motor trades, security, property and manufacturing.

Working with a number of leading UK insurers, we focus on finding the adequate protection that our clients need, at a fair price.

info@realinsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Real Insurance Group Ltd made you happy
Referred by a friend to use this company. Jenny is really helpful & friendly, arranged cover within a few hours. Price was reasonable and would recommend to others.
Super fast quote and by far the cheapest by hundreds of pounds. Catered to all my needs.
I now have what I had on my old policy for 20% less!!
Great service and reasonably priced.
Annette showed an excellent knowledge of our industry and suitable insurance policies. Very happy with the service and quote provided!
Fantastic service. Would highly recommend
Steve was a really nice man , kept appointment bang on time , found a good insurance for my business needs
Found Jenny very good at her job , quick to answer any questions I had and quick to reply.

J Mundell
Just got my motor trade insurance through chip smart saving over 400 pound from other companys,the customer service from Jenny was brilliant from start to finish I would highly recommend this company you wont be disappointed.
Very happy with the REAL INSURANCE GROUP quotes and managed to cut my existing business insurance by over half!! Jenny Sunderland who dealt and helped me with this insurance policy has been polite and has been super efficient. Would highly recommend. Thank you Jenny.
We had an issue with a customer not paying us their final payment due to a contractors mistake. Lucy tenaciously took on the contractors insurance provider for payment and managed to secure our retention from the contractors insurance company. Massive thank you to Lucy for her perseverance with the insurers and to Steve for using his construction knowledge and experience to advise Lucy when the insurer was trying to avoid the issues - Good team work guys!
Literally a businesssaver when my longstanding insurers baulked at my % of USA & Canada sales. Seriously cannot say how much I appreciate what Mike and Catherine have done. Highly recommend.
After being with another broker for many years, I decided to get a quote from Real. So much easier having just one policy that covers everything I need, and the fact I literally saved £££ is even better. Plain and straightforward insurance with great customer service.
I've used Real Insurance Group for our online business for the last few years. Mike has been able to secure us a policy that meets our needs for worldwide marketplaces at competitive rates. Would thoroughly recommend this company.
Ian met us face to face to discuss our business insurance renewal. He was knowledgeable and informative and we were able to discuss all aspects of our service needs without any pressure.
One subsequent query was resolved immediately and all their team were joined up and most helpful.
Once again a stress free experience
Amazing customer service and never too busy to help, I've been with a lot of insurance companies over the years, and I've changed almost every single year.....but I've been with Real Insurance for a good few years now and i'm going nowhere this time, personal service at its best
I was given a price of £5k to be able to sell my products to the US. Mike sorted me out for £700. Result!
Great communication, took my problem and made it theirs. Very professionally and speedily dealt with with absolute minimum input required by myself.
Always had a great service, probably going on ten years or so dealing with this company. I've tried a couple of quotes to compare over the years, but there really were no savings to be had.
Great service from start to finish.
Very happy with the swift quotes and managed to cut my existing business insurance by over half!! Everyone who I have dealt with has been polite and has been super efficient. Would highly recommend.
Prompt reminders, are very helpful and friendly, and as an amateur theatre company we have to constantly amend certain aspects of cover which are always dealt with promptly and efficiently. And our agent has become, in a way, a friend, so it feels like a personal service.
I had the pleasure of dealing with Jenny Sunderland . After calling many companies and seemingly getting nowhere , A few minutes into our phone call , Jenny had everything in place . Very polite and friendly , and I would definitely recommend .
Real Insurance Group Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 192 reviews