Real Gap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Real Gap
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Real Gap Reviews

social@realgapexp.co.uk

Real Gap Experience, Top Floor, 121-123 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent,

Tell us how Real Gap made you happy
Very good knowledge about trips, visas and answering questions.
Thanks for your review - we're always happy to help :)
Really helpful with everything !!
Hey Megan. Thanks for your review! πŸ™Œ
First of all, what an experience! The amount covered during the trip is absolutely phenomenal. The trip is completely owed to the group I was with and the great passion and excitement shown by our guide Henry Barretto! What a guy! Every single tour guide to porter we had were friendly and always happy to answer questions, play games or help.
Thanks for your review. It's great to hear that you've had such a fantastic trip. If you fancy another adventure in the future please do let us know!
Super snazzy service! Very good communication and they go above and beyond to help
Thanks Jeffrey! 😊
Easy to navigate
Thanks for your feedback!
Real gap as a company are great but as this is now my third trip with them, I am beginning to notice that other companies offer more to their customers like return airport trips, additonal sightseeing and optional extras. It would be great if Real gap could get on board with some of these initiatives. Also once the trip is booked it would be great to hear from the in country trip coordinators with handy hints and tips.
Thanks for your review, it's great to hear that you've been away with us before. All of our trips are different and some have more inclusions than others. Most of our trips don't include return airport transfers as many of our travellers prefer to travel onward overland but our local team can always help you to arrange one in country and it's usually cheaper than a pre-arranged transfer. We'll be happy to pass your feedback to our product team.
DO NOT VOLUNTEER WITH THIS COMPANY! The service they provide is opposite to what is described on their website. We had the worst experience volunteering with them in South Africa , and cut our trip short paying £600 to get home early. Please use any other travel company !
Thank you for getting in touch. We understand that your feedback is being looked in to by our operations team who have been in touch with you directly.
Travelled with real gap before (Cambodia). Easy to book, great service, awesome experience.
Hey Jack - thanks for your review!
Booked with them before and about to book my second trip, the customer service and speed of response was a big selling point for me. SO helpful and has had constant back and forth emails from me asking different questions.
Hey Lou. Great to hear you're travelling with us for a second time. We're always happy to help so just drop us an email if you think of anything else :)
Very helpful and made my family and I feel as though everything we needed to know was answered!
Hey Claire. Thanks for your lovely review. If you need anything else before you go just let us know!
Thank you Emma for helping me book my dream trip! Helped me so much, I can’t wait 😁
Hey Shannon, thanks for the great review - we'll pass it on to Emma!
Brilliant customer service. Team was very helpful and I would recommend to anyone interested in a gap year experience!
Hi John. Thanks for your review - we really appreciate your feedback :)
Fantastic experience. It had it all!! 😁
Thanks for the review Alexander - we're glad you had such a good time :)
Emma was a very helpful travel adviser- would highly recommended.
Emma replied really quickly everytime I asked a question, and gave me more then enough information. Really helpful helping me book my travel experience:)
Thank you for your review Taylor, we hope you have an awesome trip!
Real gap staff, were efficient and knowledgeable. With quick responses to get my trip booked. Spoke with Emma she was really helpful in getting my trip organised.
Hey Rahul, thanks for your lovely review. We've passed your feedback on to Emma; if you need anything else before you go away just let us know!
Loved every minute of the tour I attended! Gabby and Jen were brilliant! Full recommend real gap to any friends and family in the future!
Hey Katie, thanks for your great review. We're glad to hear you had a fantastic time away and hope to see you travelling with us again in the future 😊
Emma who has been helping me for the last week has been so helpful. She has answered all my questions and queries and made booking with yourselves so much easier. Can’t wait for the travelling now.
Thanks for the review Alexandra - we'll pass your message on to Emma! You're going to have an amazing time away and we're here anytime if you need anything 😊
Everyone is really friendly and quicl to answer and have given me clear instrictions
Thanks for your great review! πŸŽ‰
Details of the trip clearly laid out. Booking was quick and simple and the flight team were amazing.
Thanks for the great review Harry. If you need anything else before you go just give us a shout!
Real Gap is rated 4.66 based on 486 reviews