Real Gap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Real Gap
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Real Gap Reviews

social@realgapexp.co.uk

Real Gap Experience, Top Floor, 121-123 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent,

Tell us how Real Gap made you happy
Very easy to deal with. quick replying to emails and were always very informative
Thanks for your review!
Overall, realgar experience was everything i hoped it to be. Unfortunately, I was submitted into hospital halfway through my trip. However, up to that point i was having the time of my life. With realgar you get enough freedom to do your own thing but also have the helpfulness of a tour guide to be with you on excursion days. I would most definitely go with realgap again. The only thing I was slightly disheartened about was the 'hidden extras'. For example, we went to Bangkok's sky rise hotel and a show to see the ladyboys which was about £50 each, but some people from the group googled prices and it was about almost half what we payed. When I was in the hospital realgap had emailed me and sent another tour guide to sit with me. The only other thing I would say is because whilst i was in hospital my group took a trip 12 hours down South, realgap did not offer me a way to go and meet with them once discharged so instead i got a flight home.
Hey Kiera. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip to Thailand and sorry that you were unwell whilst you were out there. We're always on hand to help in those situations and are glad that you found our correspondence and the extra guide who was sent to accompany you at the hospital helpful. We did offer to assist you to either rejoin the tour or fly home once you were discharged and we're glad that you are now feeling much better :) If you'd like to go back to Thailand (or somewhere else!) in the future, just let us know and we'll be happy to help.
I have asked many questions on a Saturday when they are closed and they have all been answered helpfully by 9:30 Monday morning!
Thanks for your review Ellen - we're always happy to help!
Great service
Thank you! 🎉
Emma is really helpful, and the booking process is so easy!
Thanks for your review!
Very good communication between customers and themselves. Easy booking and plenty of information available to customers before and after booking.
Thanks for your review! :)
Real Gap is a great travel company which provided lots of great tours to choose from. Once I finally managed to choose one to book onto they provided lots of useful pre-departure information. If I ever needed to contact them I always would receive a quick response. I would definitely recommend this company to other travelers.
Thanks for your feedback Claire. Let us know when it's time for your next adventure and we'll be happy to help!
Really helpful when booking!
Thanks Laura :)
Booking with real Gap was really simply they are helpful with any questions you may have and also reply quickly to emails. They make sure you are completely satisfied with everything.
Thanks for your review Sophie!
All my worries about me travelling had been answered when I discovered Real Gap
Thanks for your review Ben. We're glad to have been a help!
Really easy to book, and got confirmation super quickly!
Thanks for getting in touch and for your great feedback :)
Good service, information, layout etc. Pop up convos sometimes cover whole screen which is a little annoying.
Thanks for the review Alex!
Emma is great, she’s helped me with my travel plans and always answered all my questions I had. Can’t wait to go on my trip now and book more in the future. Thank you.
Thanks for your review Tegan - we'll pass it on to Emma! :)
Very good knowledge about trips, visas and answering questions.
Thanks for your review - we're always happy to help :)
Really helpful with everything !!
Hey Megan. Thanks for your review! 🙌
First of all, what an experience! The amount covered during the trip is absolutely phenomenal. The trip is completely owed to the group I was with and the great passion and excitement shown by our guide Henry Barretto! What a guy! Every single tour guide to porter we had were friendly and always happy to answer questions, play games or help.
Thanks for your review. It's great to hear that you've had such a fantastic trip. If you fancy another adventure in the future please do let us know!
Super snazzy service! Very good communication and they go above and beyond to help
Thanks Jeffrey! 😊
Easy to navigate
Thanks for your feedback!
Real gap as a company are great but as this is now my third trip with them, I am beginning to notice that other companies offer more to their customers like return airport trips, additonal sightseeing and optional extras. It would be great if Real gap could get on board with some of these initiatives. Also once the trip is booked it would be great to hear from the in country trip coordinators with handy hints and tips.
Thanks for your review, it's great to hear that you've been away with us before. All of our trips are different and some have more inclusions than others. Most of our trips don't include return airport transfers as many of our travellers prefer to travel onward overland but our local team can always help you to arrange one in country and it's usually cheaper than a pre-arranged transfer. We'll be happy to pass your feedback to our product team.
DO NOT VOLUNTEER WITH THIS COMPANY! The service they provide is opposite to what is described on their website. We had the worst experience volunteering with them in South Africa , and cut our trip short paying £600 to get home early. Please use any other travel company !
Thank you for getting in touch. We understand that your feedback is being looked in to by our operations team who have been in touch with you directly.
Real Gap is rated 4.66 based on 499 reviews