Real Gap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Real Gap
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Real Gap Reviews

social@realgapexp.co.uk

Real Gap Experience, Top Floor, 121-123 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent,

Tell us how Real Gap made you happy
Real Gap 5 star review on 4th September 2019
Tim
More Photos & Videos
Stress free and very easy to book.
That's what we like to hear Luke! 🙌 have an amazing trip.
Very good
Thanks! 🙌
Had the best time away on the Thai experience and I can mainly thank our tour guide. The most friendly and helpful guide who felt more like a friend! I loved how the trip took you beyond the typical tourist spots and to the local towns and to see how people live within the country exploring their culture throughout. Overall an amazing experience would highly recommend!
Real Gap 5 star review on 5th August 2019
Glad you had a wonderful time away Nicole, and that our guide helped you experience all that Thailand has to offer.
Real Gap has been great in helping me plan my travels with quick responses and giving good advice. Emma was very informative and gave amazing customer service!
Thanks Megan, glad we could help plan your travels! 🤩 have a great trip!
Easy to book, lots of info
Thanks for your review! 🙌
Absolutely incredible service, answer every question to the best of their ability and help you with absolutely every aspect of the trip, would 100% recommend for any ages for solo travelers.
Thanks for your review Nathan, it's really appreciated and glad we could help 😊
Easy to contact staff over online chat and they are quick to reply. The site offers many useful resources such as help with flights and multiple payment plans. The price of the trip was great and a main decider for me. The itinerary contained lots of detailed and useful information.
Real Gap 5 star review on 31st July 2019
Hi Emily, thanks for your review, it's really appreciated! Hope you had a great time away with us, and get back in touch when you're ready for your next adventure 😊
Super helpful and quick to answer ALL questions! Made booking very easy and smooth!
Thanks for your review, hope you have an amazing trip! 🙌🌎
Has helped me so much so far! Their live chat is amazing and so helpful!
Thanks for your review Aimee! 🙌
Emma, my travel advisor was so nice and full of knowledge about the trip i was booking on to. Super easy process and has made me so excited to leave and go explore!
Thanks for your review Ellie, hope you have an amazing trip! 😊
Real gap was really easy to book with, staff are very helpful and will answer all your questions pretty quickly. The pack they provide before you leave is very informative with packing list, emergency numbers, and general country info. Would definitely use them again to book another trip!
Thanks for your review! We're glad to help plan your travels and set you up with all the info you need before you go 😊
Emma was amazing at helping me get my trip sorted. First time so had a lot of questions but Emma was great from start to finish.
Thanks for your review Sam, glad Emma could be of help and don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything before you go! 🙌
Really easy to book and were happy to answer any questions. Also were super efficient considering it is a last minute trip I have booked.
Hope you have a great trip Jamie, thanks for your review! 😊
Emma was really helpful and informative when booking the Costa Rica discovery trip!
Thanks for your review, hope you have an amazing trip! 😊
Really friendly and help staff who helped me to book the trip I wanted. Very responsive in emails and chat about questions concerning the trip. I'm very excited for my trip!
Enjoy your trip Kristin, we're super excited for you - have a blast 👍
Real gap have made it super easy so far and been very good at explaining to me how everything is going to work. They were quick at replying and helped me find great prices for flights!
Thanks for taking the time to let us know - have an amazing trip!
Recently completed (June 2019) the Islands of Thailand tour with Gap 360, my tour guide was JJ (Jirawoot Bupasiri) who is nothing short of an asset to the company. He was attentive, knowledgeable, personable and beyond all, highly professional, because of this, the trip was amazing.

Travel and accommodation couldn't have been smoother, the island hopping was great fun on a high speed catamaran, which meant journey times were significantly reduced. I booked the basic level of the Gap 360 trip but accomodation far exceeded this expectation. Highly rated hotels with great aircon at every stop.

I've travelled before with some of the big names in Tour Guiding like G-Adventures but would return to Gap 360 above them in a heartbeat. From a price point they are cheaper, however more importantly their service level is much better. They are clearly going above and beyond to locate brilliant guides such as JJ, keep doing what you're doing!

PS. We also met Rung who was another Gap tour guide who also seemed brilliant, I only heard great things from his group as well!

Dan Evans
Thanks for such a nice review Dan, sounds like you had an ace time. Do let us know when you want to go again and we'll set you up another cracker of a trip, all the best 🤗
Easy process and helpful staff
Thanks for your review 🙌
Just booked the 8 day Bali Beaches tour - the process so far has been super easy and Emma was really helpful! Can’t wait
Thanks for your review, have a great trip! 😊
Easy to book and well explained
Thanks for your review Louis 😊