Real Gap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Real Gap
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Real Gap Reviews

social@realgapexp.co.uk

Real Gap Experience, Top Floor, 121-123 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent,

Tell us how Real Gap made you happy
Real Gap 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Rory Watkinson
Alexandra Williams
I had an amazing experience on the Dragons trip tour to South East Asia, booked via Real Gap. Upon arrival, the tour guides were very helpful in each location and transport around each country was smooth and little trouble. Be prepared for plenty to do with very little down time! The itinerary was packed with adventurous and cultural activities which made the days fly by. An improvement to the itinerary would be to have some adventurous activities nearer the end of the tour, as these seemed to disappear and the group tired after days of long distance travelling. I would recommend the tour to anyone looking into a month long, fun, sociable trip. I made great friends and memories that will last me a lifetime.
Thanks Dominic, glad you had a great time on the trip and made loads of memories! We are always working to make our trips as great as possible, we'll pass your feedback to the relevant team! When you're looking for your next adventure please do get back in touch.
Extremely helpful, efficient and informative
Thanks Mia! 😊
Really easy and was able to book a fabulous trip with all the travel and activities included! Would definitely recommend!
Thanks so much, we really appreciate it!
So far, they have been great, easy to book, fab communication and clear instructions
Hi Natasha, thanks for your review! Hope you have an amazing time away 😊
My daughter has booked 2 holidays with this company. However she wanted to change the second holiday from five weeks to three weeks because she is going to struggle financially. It is not until end of January but they want to charge her £199 Pounds to change it. This is disgusting and probably to pay the agent commission- pure greed
Thank you for this feedback. One my colleagues has already been in touch with your daughter today directly about this matter and has resolved this issue with her. Due to a change of trip she was looking to do, and not a change of duration, this would have been a cancellation as the local team have already arranged parts of her trip. Despite this, we are really pleased to resolve this matter with her and find a solution that helps her with her travel plans. We hope this addresses your concerns but if you need further clarification please let us know.
Real gap were brilliant when I was booking the trip they sorted out my flights and hotel transfer no problem. They were a great help!
Glad we could help Megan! 😊
Stress free and very easy to book.
That's what we like to hear Luke! 🙌 have an amazing trip.
Very good
Thanks! 🙌
Had the best time away on the Thai experience and I can mainly thank our tour guide. The most friendly and helpful guide who felt more like a friend! I loved how the trip took you beyond the typical tourist spots and to the local towns and to see how people live within the country exploring their culture throughout. Overall an amazing experience would highly recommend!
Real Gap 5 star review on 5th August 2019
Glad you had a wonderful time away Nicole, and that our guide helped you experience all that Thailand has to offer.
Real Gap has been great in helping me plan my travels with quick responses and giving good advice. Emma was very informative and gave amazing customer service!
Thanks Megan, glad we could help plan your travels! 🤩 have a great trip!
Easy to book, lots of info
Thanks for your review! 🙌
Absolutely incredible service, answer every question to the best of their ability and help you with absolutely every aspect of the trip, would 100% recommend for any ages for solo travelers.
Thanks for your review Nathan, it's really appreciated and glad we could help 😊
Easy to contact staff over online chat and they are quick to reply. The site offers many useful resources such as help with flights and multiple payment plans. The price of the trip was great and a main decider for me. The itinerary contained lots of detailed and useful information.
Real Gap 5 star review on 31st July 2019
Hi Emily, thanks for your review, it's really appreciated! Hope you had a great time away with us, and get back in touch when you're ready for your next adventure 😊
Super helpful and quick to answer ALL questions! Made booking very easy and smooth!
Thanks for your review, hope you have an amazing trip! 🙌🌎
Has helped me so much so far! Their live chat is amazing and so helpful!
Thanks for your review Aimee! 🙌
Emma, my travel advisor was so nice and full of knowledge about the trip i was booking on to. Super easy process and has made me so excited to leave and go explore!
Thanks for your review Ellie, hope you have an amazing trip! 😊
Real gap was really easy to book with, staff are very helpful and will answer all your questions pretty quickly. The pack they provide before you leave is very informative with packing list, emergency numbers, and general country info. Would definitely use them again to book another trip!
Thanks for your review! We're glad to help plan your travels and set you up with all the info you need before you go 😊
Emma was amazing at helping me get my trip sorted. First time so had a lot of questions but Emma was great from start to finish.
Thanks for your review Sam, glad Emma could be of help and don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything before you go! 🙌
Really easy to book and were happy to answer any questions. Also were super efficient considering it is a last minute trip I have booked.
Hope you have a great trip Jamie, thanks for your review! 😊
Emma was really helpful and informative when booking the Costa Rica discovery trip!
Thanks for your review, hope you have an amazing trip! 😊
Real Gap is rated 4.66 based on 509 reviews