Real Gap Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Real Gap

social@realgapexp.co.uk

Real Gap Experience, Top Floor, 121-123 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent,

How would you rate Real Gap?

Verified Buyer

Real Gap provided me with accurate information about the program I was about to do, which is right what I needed to be able to decide in the best conditions. I always had all the info and tools I needed, before, and during my stay in the volunteer program I chose (Supporter in a Wildlife Reserve in Kwant, South Africa). Therefore I am glad to have used the services that Real Gap Exp provides and would recommend it to everyone.
Verified Buyer

My realy gap experience was such a big learning curve and I had such an amazing experience! I went on the Bali Beaches tour and being in a group made it all the more better! My future travel experiences will always be with groups as they were all my age and it felt like travelling with my friends! Loved every minute
Verified Buyer

Great locations, fab group of people and organised tour guide.
Jacob Lowe
Verified Buyer

Great support before the trip, sorted out any questions I had almost instantly.
Once I got to my destination, they checked in and made sure everything was ok, and during my trip they kept up to date on my progress through instagram.
10/10, I will definitely book through Real Gap again.
Hi Jacob

Thank you for leaving us a review - we really appreciate it!

We're glad to hear that you had such a fantastic experience away. Please get in touch once it's time for your next adventure and we'll be happy to help!
Charlotte Fuller
Verified Buyer

Real gap were really supportive and informative with answering my emails promptly and taking my phone calls both before and during the trip if i had any questions or concerns. And all the information i needed before leaving was given to me in an easy to access form. I felt very prepared before leaving!
Hi Charlotte

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're glad that you had such a pleasant experience before you went away and hope that you had an even better time once you got there!

Please get in touch when it's time for your next adventure!

Hi Marcel

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!

We're so pleased to hear that you had such a great time in South Africa - we love the photo! Please let us know when it's time for your next adventure!
Elspeth Macdonald
Verified Buyer

I had an amazing couple of weeks working at the elephant village project in Sri Lanka.
Rosiee was flexible, kind and welcoming, and had a great relationship with the project, the mahuts and elephants. I was delighted at how hands-on I was able to be and feel like I received a truly authentic Sri Lankan experience.
My only complaint is that my airport transfer was not waiting for me when I arrived at Colombo airport. When I called Rosiee (the contact no. I had been given) she said she said she had not been expecting me, however sent a car straight away, meaning I was waiting for around 2.5 hours.
I am not sure if this is the fault of realgap however given the extent of information that I provided to them (flight details etc.) I see no reason why this should have occurred and isn't a good start when arriving in a new country. I was eternally grateful that she answered her phone and acted so quickly.
Thankfully it was all uphill from there.
Hi Elspeth

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're sorry that you experienced a few issues with your airport transfer - we've passed your information on to our customer support team to look in to why this happened. However, it's great to hear that you had such a fantastic time in Sri Lanka.

If you want to visit Sri Lanka (or anywhere else!) again then please do get in touch!
Julia Sutton
Verified Buyer

Real Gap provided an excellent service from beginning to end. Always easy to contact and ready to help.
Hi Julia

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really pleased to hear that you appreciated our service and hope that you had an equally great time away!

Please get in touch when you're ready for your next adventure!
Joseph Robbins
Verified Buyer

on the first week i was introduced to so many new friends who i am still friends with to this day, you meet so many people from different countries, its amazing and i couldn't have done it on my own without the support of real-gap experience
Hi Joseph

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really pleased to hear that you've had such a great time away! Enjoy the rest of your adventure!
Tasha Eddens
Unverified Reviewer

I had an amazing experience in Thailand, loved every second of it and got to share the time with some incredible people and our tour guide Win made everything so easy! Win gave us so many suggestions for things to do in our free time which was really nice. I will definitely be going back!
Hi Tasha

Thanks for leaving us a review :)

It's great to hear that you've had a great time in Thailand, made some good friends and want to go back - time to start planning the next adventure!
Jordan Fern
Verified Buyer

The experience whilst in Thailand was incredible, our tour guide Fanta could not do enough to help!
Hi Jordan

Thanks for getting in touch.

It's great to hear that you had such a fantastic time in Thailand - our guides are the best!

Please let us know when it's time for your next adventure!
Verified Buyer

Our tour guide was amazing at showing us around and gave us lots of tips for our days off. He was great at arranging it. The islands are a great way to chill out and definitely a great addition to the tour. It was great seeing rural Thailand in sangklaburi but 8 days is definitely way too long! Should only be 3 maybe 4 days. I felt safe whilst travelling with real gap, and despite the issues with the full moon party being cancelled and the ban on partying due to mourning of the king, everything was done to ensure we could still have a good time in the evenings
Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it!

We're glad that you had a great time in Thailand and love it as much as we do!

Please let us know if you fancy going on another adventure in the future!
Alex Lacey
Verified Buyer

My trip with the real gap was just a dream. The trip was so well planned and i loved every single minute of it, the highlight for me would definitely be the snorkeling trip. I loved that our rep was also Thai so he was very knowledgeable and always had amazing suggestions of things to do so he definitely made the trip for me. I would definitely book with the real gap again as everything was just so easy and stress free. I was so sad to leave and i met so many great people who were on other tours and some other people who were on different real gap tours too! I had the best time and already miss it loads!!
Hi Alex

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in Thailand - we're very jealous!

Please get in touch when you're ready to start planning your next trip and we'll be happy to help you out!
Chantal Payne
Verified Buyer

Smooth process, helpful staff in the UK and while away. overall really well organised, clear and easy to use. As well a fab trip!
Hi Chantal

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it!

We're so pleased to hear that you had a great time away and hope that you'll travel with us again soon!
Alexander Hilman
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. I'd never been to the US before this trip and they helped me every step pre departure from how to get an ESTA and flight plans to things to do in NY. Always had an answer to my questions and I cant thank them enough!
Hi Alexander

Thanks for getting in touch and leaving us your feedback - we really appreciate it.

It's great to hear that you enjoyed your trip to the US - hopefully it's the first of many adventures with us!
Verified Buyer

Easy to book and enjoyable experience overall with the company I travelled with.
Hi there

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

We're really glad to hear that you enjoyed your time away - please let us know once it's time for your next adventure!
Jennifer Caroline Hill
Verified Buyer

Great value for money. An excellent tour guide with great knowledge on the places we visited. Good pre-departure support too.
Hi Jennifer

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate your feedback.

We're really glad to hear that you had a great time away and hope you'll travel with us again in the future!
Roelof Neuman
Verified Buyer

Everything before my arrival was taken care of; flights accommodation and the flights back. It allowed me to focus on having fun rather than the annoying details
Hi Roelof

Thanks for leaving us a review.

It sounds like you had a fantastic time away! If you fancy another adventure in the future please let us know! :)
Harriet Conley
Verified Buyer

The whole experience was very well organised with any queries before departure quickly addressed. While on the tour everything was run very smoothly and it gave me one of the best experiences of my life.
Hi Harriet

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're really glad to hear that you had such a great time away :)

Please let us know once it's time for your next adventure!
Verified Buyer

I made so many amazing new friends from all over the world, experienced a culture so diverse and had the time of my life!
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it!

It's great to hear that you had such an amazing time away - please get in touch if you fancy another adventure in the future!
Bethan Gilroy
Unverified Reviewer

The trip was really well organised and staff were friendly. All activities were really fun.
Hi Bethan

Thanks for leaving us a review.

We're really pleased to hear that you had a good time away.

Please let us know when it's time for your next adventure!
Abigail Young
Verified Buyer

Most organised and fantastic trip I have ever been on. Definitely recommend if you want an adventure round Thailand!
Will be using this company again next year.

Hi Scarlet

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're so glad to hear that you had a great time in Bali. The groups and people you meet are one of the best things about travelling with us.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Real Gap is rated 4.64 based on 337 reviews