Real Gap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Real Gap
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Real Gap Reviews

social@realgapexp.co.uk

Real Gap Experience, Top Floor, 121-123 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent,

Tell us how Real Gap made you happy
The best place to go for inspiration about travelling in a gap year! I had no idea what I wanted to do, but came to real gap who helped me find my dream in South Africa, Kruger National Park. Plenty of information, incredible travel advice, couldn't have asked for a better company to travel with. I cannot wait for my trip!
Hi Naomi, thanks for your lovely review! 😊 We hope you have an amazing trip 🏝️
So many amazing trips & deals available! All the information is clearly available and all the reps are friendly & helpful with fast responses- I can't wait for my trip!
Thanks for your review, Megan! Hope you have an amazing trip 😁
This would be the third time I have organised a Trip with Real Gap - and every time I do volunteer work I will always go with them! Amazing! Emma helped me plan this one as part of my honeymoon!! She was an amazing help, five star service :)
Thanks so much for your lovely review Kate! We hope you have an amazing honeymoon! 🏝️😊
Exciting trips and helpful agents... Tqvm..
Thanks for your review! 😊
I’ve done 3 tours previously with Real Gap and I’ve just booked another 3! Amazing trips and always well organised before and during the trip!
Thanks for your review Rachel! We hope you have a lovely trip! 😊🏝️
Good information and easy website to navigate!!!
Thanks for your review! 😊
Emma was a fantastic travel advisor, helping me every step of the way. This is a great company to book with and I highly recommend if you’re looking to travel!
Thanks for your lovely review Sophie! 😊🏝️
I have booked tours through Real Gap three times now and I wouldn’t book through anyone else! They always answer all of my questions and worries prior to the tours which definitely fills me with confidence before going. I would highly recommend.
Hi Elizabeth! Thanks so much for your lovely review! 🏝️😊
Real gap are excellent. Used them before on a previous trip. All team members that I've spoken about different queries were very helpful at meeting my requirements. Would definitely recommend.
Hi Megan, thank you for your review! 😊
Very good
Thanks for your review! 😊
I recently went on the 25 day Thai Experience, which had the most amazing itinerary. JJ was the BEST tour guide and made the trip so memorable. He was there 24/7 for all of us and made travelling a lot safer/easier. I would definitely recommend this trip (even more so if you have JJ as a guide!!).
Hey Alisha, thanks for your review! We're glad to hear you had a great time and that your guide was so helpful 😊
Very helpful xx
Thanks for your review! 😊
very helpful with lots of info
Emma was extremely helpful
Hi, thanks for your review! 😊
I recently went on the South Africa Experience trip and had the BEST time. Before booking, Real Gap gave us so much information and tips for the trip and were so easy and efficient to book through - answering all our questions through every stage. The itinerary of the trip is jammed packed and allows you to truly experience the amazing country! I added extra days in Cape Town afterwards which i would highly recommend as one day is not enough to explore this beautiful city!
Hi Eleanor! Thanks so much for your lovely review! It's great to hear you had an amazing time on your trip! 😊
Really helped me get established in NZ for my working holiday.
Hi Kallum, thank you for your review! 😊
Real Gap were great at helping me decide on my trips, there are so many! Having the option to go and discuss things with Emma in the office was invaluable and so reassuring. Information was accurate and everything was sorted for me. My only advice would be to take out USD to Cambodia as it's expensive to withdraw and very few places took my card!
Hi Victoria, thank you for your review! We hope you had a great time on your trip! 😊
Really helpful with questions and extremely easy to book with, I’m looking forward to the trips
Hi Emma, thanks for your review! We hope you have an amazing trip! 😊 🏝️
The ease of booking my whole trip through Real Gap has just made my experience hassle free. Communication before and during my trip was top quality so couldn’t thank them enough for all the help and support! I’ve made the best friends, and had the best 25 days of my life!
Thanks so much for your review Alexandra, we're so glad you had a great trip and your photos are amazing! 😊
I've kayaked alone in the ocean, tubed in a river that was pouring with rain in a bikini then the sunshine came, danced a lot, rock climbed and found the upper body strength I thought I didn't have, took part in a morning ritual of offering food to monks with locals, taught English and had some great conversations with young people from Laos with beautiful dreams, seen Thai boxing, fed and bathed elephants, hiked (a lot), explored jungles, caves, floated in a mud bath, went fishing and caught a damn fish on my first attempt, been humbled in temples. I've had the time to meditate, the luxury of a private island, eaten bugs, decided I LOVE coconut water, decided I love PHO, been to villages, been to mekong floating market, swam in the ocean at night and snorkelled to see the glowing phuket fish, shot arrows on a private island...The list goes on! There is another version of you waiting outside of your comfort zone. DO IT!
Hi Nicole, thank you for your review. It's great to hear you got up to so much on your trip! 😊 🏝️
Real Gap is rated 4.66 based on 499 reviews