Real Gap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Real Gap
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Real Gap Reviews

social@realgapexp.co.uk

Real Gap Experience, Top Floor, 121-123 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent,

Tell us how Real Gap made you happy
Real Gap 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Rory Watkinson
Alexandra Williams
The booking process is super easy and email responses are super quick!
Thanks for your review! 😊
I was lucky enough to volunteer on the football coaching experience in Ghana, Accra in 2019. It was truly an unforgettable experience. I forgot to write a review when returning and began reminiscing, therefore here I am. Staying in a big hostel house and meeting loads of new faces was great, as well as coaching three football teams ranging in age and quality. Meeting coaches such as Michael Adintenji and Eben was also a highlight. Also, getting a chance to play with them was fun. I have dropped a picture below for real gap who made the whole experience easy and fun. I had the displeasure of ending up in hospital during the end of my stay due to a stomach bug, however through the support and help from Real Gap, it was made less daunting. Thank you so much for the experience and memories. It was life changing. Rory
Real Gap 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Thank you so much for your review Rory! We're so pleased to hear you had a great time with us, and that you made so many fond memories 😁
We sadly have not been able to go on out holiday with real gap due to Covid-19 but the staff at real gap have been fantastic. They have responded to us and dealt with any of our queries quickly and friendly. Thanks you real gap and when things calm down in the work we will be rebooking
Thank you for your review Tasha, we really appreciate it! We look forward to you travelling with us soon 😊
Great communication but not pushy, lots of options to choose from and really helpful team to help decide!
Thanks for your review Lucy, we really appreciate it! 😊
Amazing customer service!
Thanks for your review Leah! We really appreciate it 😊
Great service so far from Real Gap. After having to reschedule our trip to Thailand (due to COVID 19) they were very quick to reply and sort out any changes we needed to make. Looking forward to travelling with them for our trip next year!
Thanks for your comments, we appreciate you taking the time to leave them, and we are looking forward to you travelling with us next year 😊
September 2019 my 18 year old son travelled to New Zealand with the help of Real Gap Experience on a working visa. He had an absolute ball - made incredible friends, worked for 4 months, mostly in a Vineyard Restaurant and travelled across both Islands. Unfortunately due to Covid-19 this all came to a dramatic halt as the country went into lock-down. As a mum I can't express my gratitude enough to the team - in particular Matt Latimer who was constantly updating me around how we might be able to get him home - a situation which was changing by the hour. Our son is now home BUT wants to go back as soon as he can to squeeze everything he can out of his working visa! THANK YOU for giving him the courage to do it in the first place - life in England is now slightly boring!
Thank you for your review Cheryl, it is really appreciated! We're glad to have been able to help, and we hope he is able to continue his adventures in New Zealand soon!
I've booked my dream trip to Bali through Real Gap and can honestly say I've received amazing service from them. Unfortunately due to covid-19 I've had to postpone my trip but the Elisha and the team kept me up to date with changes and help reorganise with no issues at all! I want to thank them for still working so hard throughout these hard times and I cannot wait to go to Bali, even though later than expected just means something to look forward to more!
Thank you for your review Francesca, it's really appreciated! We hope you have an amazing trip to Bali 🙌
The best place to go for inspiration about travelling in a gap year! I had no idea what I wanted to do, but came to real gap who helped me find my dream in South Africa, Kruger National Park. Plenty of information, incredible travel advice, couldn't have asked for a better company to travel with. I cannot wait for my trip!
Hi Naomi, thanks for your lovely review! 😊 We hope you have an amazing trip 🏝️
So many amazing trips & deals available! All the information is clearly available and all the reps are friendly & helpful with fast responses- I can't wait for my trip!
Thanks for your review, Megan! Hope you have an amazing trip 😁
This would be the third time I have organised a Trip with Real Gap - and every time I do volunteer work I will always go with them! Amazing! Emma helped me plan this one as part of my honeymoon!! She was an amazing help, five star service :)
Thanks so much for your lovely review Kate! We hope you have an amazing honeymoon! 🏝️😊
Exciting trips and helpful agents... Tqvm..
Thanks for your review! 😊
I’ve done 3 tours previously with Real Gap and I’ve just booked another 3! Amazing trips and always well organised before and during the trip!
Thanks for your review Rachel! We hope you have a lovely trip! 😊🏝️
Good information and easy website to navigate!!!
Thanks for your review! 😊
Emma was a fantastic travel advisor, helping me every step of the way. This is a great company to book with and I highly recommend if you’re looking to travel!
Thanks for your lovely review Sophie! 😊🏝️
I have booked tours through Real Gap three times now and I wouldn’t book through anyone else! They always answer all of my questions and worries prior to the tours which definitely fills me with confidence before going. I would highly recommend.
Hi Elizabeth! Thanks so much for your lovely review! 🏝️😊
Real gap are excellent. Used them before on a previous trip. All team members that I've spoken about different queries were very helpful at meeting my requirements. Would definitely recommend.
Hi Megan, thank you for your review! 😊
Very good
Thanks for your review! 😊
I recently went on the 25 day Thai Experience, which had the most amazing itinerary. JJ was the BEST tour guide and made the trip so memorable. He was there 24/7 for all of us and made travelling a lot safer/easier. I would definitely recommend this trip (even more so if you have JJ as a guide!!).
Hey Alisha, thanks for your review! We're glad to hear you had a great time and that your guide was so helpful 😊
Very helpful xx