Real Gap Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Real Gap

social@realgapexp.co.uk

Real Gap Experience, Top Floor, 121-123 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent,

Tell us how Real Gap made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"My Sydney Intro trip was very good. Tom and Megan were brilliant leaders who were always there to support you in any way. Trip was well planned and organised, would definitely recommend and I will be back to travel the East Coast!"
Karen Lord
"Peru on a shoestring! Wow what a shoestring! Mountains, hiking, Inka trail, Machu Picchu! The country is astounding! The places you will see on this tour will take your breath away (literally) would highly recommend to anyone!!"
Agnete Gostautaite
"Everything was really well organised. The staff was very friendly, informative and helpful. Their response time is very quick and I cannot find any faults in their service. Katie Green in a real expert! Without a doubt I would use this company again."
"It was very easy to book. It was quick as well. I liked that it had the option to add I was travelling with a friend Rather than emailing after to say I had booked with a friend"
Thanks for your review Charlotte!
"Couldn't be more helpful if they tried. Nothing for these guys is too much to ask! Excellent customer service :)"
Thanks for your review - that's great to hear!
"Great. Responsive staff and gave clear helpful information to make the booking as easy and quick as possible."
Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it! 🙌
"I found it very easy to book with real gap as they provide lots of information before hand and seemed very easy to trust with the communication they provide if you have any questions. Many other websites felt like a bit of a scam. Both Emma and Katie have been very helpful, will definitely recommend to any friends who want an organised travel experience."
Hi Arabella! Thank you for your review. We're glad you found the booking experience easy and that our team were able to help you plan your travels. We hope you have an amazing trip! 😊
"Very easy to do and Katie has been really helpful. Had all my questions answered."
Thanks for your review - we'll pass it on to Katie :)
"Very easy to deal with. quick replying to emails and were always very informative"
Thanks for your review!
"Overall, realgar experience was everything i hoped it to be. Unfortunately, I was submitted into hospital halfway through my trip. However, up to that point i was having the time of my life. With realgar you get enough freedom to do your own thing but also have the helpfulness of a tour guide to be with you on excursion days. I would most definitely go with realgap again. The only thing I was slightly disheartened about was the 'hidden extras'. For example, we went to Bangkok's sky rise hotel and a show to see the ladyboys which was about £50 each, but some people from the group googled prices and it was about almost half what we payed. When I was in the hospital realgap had emailed me and sent another tour guide to sit with me. The only other thing I would say is because whilst i was in hospital my group took a trip 12 hours down South, realgap did not offer me a way to go and meet with them once discharged so instead i got a flight home."
Hey Kiera. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip to Thailand and sorry that you were unwell whilst you were out there. We're always on hand to help in those situations and are glad that you found our correspondence and the extra guide who was sent to accompany you at the hospital helpful. We did offer to assist you to either rejoin the tour or fly home once you were discharged and we're glad that you are now feeling much better :) If you'd like to go back to Thailand (or somewhere else!) in the future, just let us know and we'll be happy to help.
"I have asked many questions on a Saturday when they are closed and they have all been answered helpfully by 9:30 Monday morning!"
Thanks for your review Ellen - we're always happy to help!
"Great service"
Thank you! 🎉
"Emma is really helpful, and the booking process is so easy!"
Thanks for your review!
"Very good communication between customers and themselves. Easy booking and plenty of information available to customers before and after booking."
Thanks for your review! :)
"Real Gap is a great travel company which provided lots of great tours to choose from. Once I finally managed to choose one to book onto they provided lots of useful pre-departure information. If I ever needed to contact them I always would receive a quick response. I would definitely recommend this company to other travelers."
Thanks for your feedback Claire. Let us know when it's time for your next adventure and we'll be happy to help!
"Really helpful when booking!"
Thanks Laura :)
"Booking with real Gap was really simply they are helpful with any questions you may have and also reply quickly to emails. They make sure you are completely satisfied with everything."
Thanks for your review Sophie!
"All my worries about me travelling had been answered when I discovered Real Gap"
Thanks for your review Ben. We're glad to have been a help!
"Really easy to book, and got confirmation super quickly!"
Thanks for getting in touch and for your great feedback :)
"Good service, information, layout etc. Pop up convos sometimes cover whole screen which is a little annoying."
Thanks for the review Alex!
"Emma is great, she’s helped me with my travel plans and always answered all my questions I had. Can’t wait to go on my trip now and book more in the future. Thank you."
Thanks for your review Tegan - we'll pass it on to Emma! :)
"Very good knowledge about trips, visas and answering questions."
Thanks for your review - we're always happy to help :)
"Really helpful with everything !!"
Hey Megan. Thanks for your review! 🙌