Real Gap Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Real Gap

social@realgapexp.co.uk

Real Gap Experience, Top Floor, 121-123 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent,

Tell us how Real Gap made you happy

"My Sydney Intro trip was very good. Tom and Megan were brilliant leaders who were always there to support you in any way. Trip was well planned and organised, would definitely recommend and I will be back to travel the East Coast!"
Karen Lord
"Peru on a shoestring! Wow what a shoestring! Mountains, hiking, Inka trail, Machu Picchu! The country is astounding! The places you will see on this tour will take your breath away (literally) would highly recommend to anyone!!"
Agnete Gostautaite
"Everything was really well organised. The staff was very friendly, informative and helpful. Their response time is very quick and I cannot find any faults in their service. Katie Green in a real expert! Without a doubt I would use this company again."
"Travelled with real gap before (Cambodia). Easy to book, great service, awesome experience."
Hey Jack - thanks for your review!
Posted 1 hour ago
"Booked with them before and about to book my second trip, the customer service and speed of response was a big selling point for me. SO helpful and has had constant back and forth emails from me asking different questions."
Hey Lou. Great to hear you're travelling with us for a second time. We're always happy to help so just drop us an email if you think of anything else :)
"Very helpful and made my family and I feel as though everything we needed to know was answered!"
Hey Claire. Thanks for your lovely review. If you need anything else before you go just let us know!
"Thank you Emma for helping me book my dream trip! Helped me so much, I can’t wait 😁"
Hey Shannon, thanks for the great review - we'll pass it on to Emma!
"Brilliant customer service. Team was very helpful and I would recommend to anyone interested in a gap year experience!"
Hi John. Thanks for your review - we really appreciate your feedback :)
"Fantastic experience. It had it all!! 😁"
Thanks for the review Alexander - we're glad you had such a good time :)
"Emma was a very helpful travel adviser- would highly recommended."
"Emma replied really quickly everytime I asked a question, and gave me more then enough information. Really helpful helping me book my travel experience:)"
Thank you for your review Taylor, we hope you have an awesome trip!
"Real gap staff, were efficient and knowledgeable. With quick responses to get my trip booked. Spoke with Emma she was really helpful in getting my trip organised."
Hey Rahul, thanks for your lovely review. We've passed your feedback on to Emma; if you need anything else before you go away just let us know!
"Loved every minute of the tour I attended! Gabby and Jen were brilliant! Full recommend real gap to any friends and family in the future!"
Hey Katie, thanks for your great review. We're glad to hear you had a fantastic time away and hope to see you travelling with us again in the future 😊
"Emma who has been helping me for the last week has been so helpful. She has answered all my questions and queries and made booking with yourselves so much easier. Can’t wait for the travelling now."
Thanks for the review Alexandra - we'll pass your message on to Emma! You're going to have an amazing time away and we're here anytime if you need anything 😊
"Everyone is really friendly and quicl to answer and have given me clear instrictions"
Thanks for your great review! πŸŽ‰
"Details of the trip clearly laid out. Booking was quick and simple and the flight team were amazing."
Thanks for the great review Harry. If you need anything else before you go just give us a shout!
"Good"
πŸ™Œ
Thanks for the amazing review - those pictures are awesome! It's great to hear you had such a good time in Australia. When you're ready to head back to the East Coast - let us know as we've got loads of good options!
"Emma was very helpful making sure I got onto the trip I wanted!"
Hey there - thanks for the great review! We'll pass it on to Emma :)
"Emma has been so helpful! And I couldn’t thank her enough"
Hey Chloe. Thanks for your review!
Hi Karen. Thanks for getting in touch - we're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in Peru! If you fancy another adventure in the future please get in touch and we'll be happy to help!
Hi Agnete! Thanks for your review. We're so glad you had a great time away 😊 - please do get in touch when you're ready for your next travel adventure!
"Real Gap were fantastic. They were happy to answer any questions you had, replying quickly via emails and they were able to help advise you on several trips if you were unsure. Great team to work with. Would highly recommend booking through this company"
Hey Emily - thanks for the review! If you need anything else before you travel, just get in touch and we'll be happy to help ☺️
Real Gap is rated 4.64 based on 399 reviews