Real Gap Experience Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Real Gap Experience

Real Gap Experience, Top Floor, 121-123 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent,

How would you rate Real Gap Experience?

Verified Buyer

My realy gap experience was such a big learning curve and I had such an amazing experience! I went on the Bali Beaches tour and being in a group made it all the more better! My future travel experiences will always be with groups as they were all my age and it felt like travelling with my friends! Loved every minute
Verified Buyer

Great locations, fab group of people and organised tour guide.
Verified Buyer

Brilliant Thailand island hopping experience. Well organised, varied activities in the best locations, with a knowledgeable guide. I met friends for life in paradise.
Jennifer Caroline Hill
Verified Buyer

Great value for money. An excellent tour guide with great knowledge on the places we visited. Good pre-departure support too.
Roelof Neuman
Verified Buyer

Everything before my arrival was taken care of; flights accommodation and the flights back. It allowed me to focus on having fun rather than the annoying details
Hi Roelof

Thanks for leaving us a review.

It sounds like you had a fantastic time away! If you fancy another adventure in the future please let us know! :)
Harriet Conley
Verified Buyer

The whole experience was very well organised with any queries before departure quickly addressed. While on the tour everything was run very smoothly and it gave me one of the best experiences of my life.
Hi Harriet

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're really glad to hear that you had such a great time away :)

Please let us know once it's time for your next adventure!
Verified Buyer

I made so many amazing new friends from all over the world, experienced a culture so diverse and had the time of my life!
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it!

It's great to hear that you had such an amazing time away - please get in touch if you fancy another adventure in the future!
Bethan Gilroy
Unverified Reviewer

The trip was really well organised and staff were friendly. All activities were really fun.
Hi Bethan

Thanks for leaving us a review.

We're really pleased to hear that you had a good time away.

Please let us know when it's time for your next adventure!
Abigail Young
Verified Buyer

Most organised and fantastic trip I have ever been on. Definitely recommend if you want an adventure round Thailand!
Will be using this company again next year.

Hi Scarlet

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're so glad to hear that you had a great time in Bali. The groups and people you meet are one of the best things about travelling with us.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Miles Quinn
Verified Buyer

The time I spent at the Buddhist monastery was short, but amazing. I absolutely loved the everyday interaction with the monks - their questions, their interests, their personalities. It was the human moment which made it for me. And to fully immerse myself into life at a monastery. I've never had an experience which has lived up more fully to my initial imagination and hopes than this. :)
Hi Miles

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us.

It's so nice to hear that you had such a wonderful time in Nepal at the Monastery - it really is a very unique and authentic experience!

Please get in touch when it's time for your next adventure - whether it's back to Nepal or somewhere new!
Verified Buyer

Great locations, fab group of people and organised tour guide.
Hi there!

Thanks for leaving us a review and for sharing this great photo! We're not jealous at all...

We're so glad to hear (and see!) that you had a great time away and hope to see you again soon for another adventure!
Hannah Phillips
Verified Buyer

Trip was really well organised. Airport pickups/dropoffs were fantastic. Tour guide was very helpful. Lots of communication from Real Gap prior to trip.
Hi Hannah

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're so glad to hear that you had a great time away - please get in touch when it's time for another adventure!
Verified Buyer

I had the best time and experience with Real Gap. There was always an awesome activity you could do and everyone in the group was so lovely and we all got on really well.
Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it :)

We're so glad to hear that you had a great time away and made the most of every activity!

Please let us know when it's time for your next adventure and we'd be happy to help!

Hi there!

Thanks for leaving us a review and for sharing this awesome pic!

It's great to hear that you had a such a good time away - please let us know when it's time for your next adventure!
Lucinda Campbell
Verified Buyer

Constant support, quick replies, reminders etc.
Hi Lucinda

Thanks for your review.

We're really glad that you had a good experience with us.

Please let us know if you fancy another trip in the future!
Verified Buyer

The company was professional and efficient. They provided good care before the trip letting you know what you needed to bring and organise beforehand
Hi there!

Thank you for leaving us a review.

We're glad to hear that you had a great experience pre-departure and are sure that you had an even better time whilst you were away!

Please get in touch next time you fancy an adventure!
Danielle Lithgow
Verified Buyer

Well organised and communication was excellent during the whole booking progress.
Hi Danielle

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it!

We're glad that you had a great experience with us and hope that you'll be in touch when it's time for your next adventure!
Catherine Simpkins
Verified Buyer

Helpful and organised company, great deal on flights and provided insightful information. Definitely booking another holiday soon!
Hi Catherine

Thanks for leaving us a review.

We're so pleased to hear that you had a great time and can't wait to hear from you again soon to help you organise your next adventure!
Barbara Gludovacz
Verified Buyer

Great people, great organization.
Hi Barbara

Thank you for leaving us a review.

We're really glad to hear that you had a great experience with us.

Please let us know once it's time for your next trip!
Alice McKenna
Verified Buyer

They made the process of booking easy and clear. They regularly updated you with information via email, and asked if you had any questions. Great booking process for both holiday and flights. We were well looked after.
Hi Alice

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch - we really appreciate it!

We're glad that you had a great pre departure service from the team here in the UK and hope that you had an even better time whilst you were away!

Please get in touch when it's time for your next adventure and we'll be happy to help!
Hi Alice

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're really glad to hear that you had a great experience with us. Don't forget to get in touch when it's time for your next adventure!
Verified Buyer

All staff were really friendly and nothing was ever too much trouble when I phoned up or emailed with questions and queries.
Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us a review!

We're pleased to hear that you had a great experience in the run up to your trip and hope that you had an even better time away!

Please let us know when it's time for your next adventure!
Hi there

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're glad you had a great experience with our team here in the UK and hope that your time away was even more amazing!

Please get in touch next time you fancy an adventure!
Verified Buyer

An unforgettable journey through the north of India now came to an end. Very good organization, great people and breathtaking moments. Definitely want to come back.
Hi there

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time in India. Please get in touch when it's time for your next adventure!
Real Gap Experience is rated 4.64 based on 324 reviews