Real Gap Experience Reviews

220 Reviews

info@realgap.co.uk

Real Gap Experience, Top Floor, 121-123 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent,

Jennifer O
Verified Buyer

Great trip intinerary and value for money with all the activities involved
Rahel Meister
Verified Buyer

A very nice and exciting experience
Oliver Murray
Verified Buyer

I got to experience new countries and cultures but also had all the freedom of travelling alone. I just had to turn up to be taken to other destinations, the rest was up to me
Verified Buyer

I received fast feedback. My contact persons were very helpfull.
Unverified Reviewer

The trip is amazing and one I will never forget... The Garden Route was something special. A few tips for anyone looking to go:-

When booking your trip ask how many people are participating in the same programme. I was a little disappointed to learn that only two others were doing the Garden Route - although I was lucky because they were the best of fun!

On the Garden Route there is a stop off called Oudtshoorn (last stop before Cape Town). I would suggest trying to arrange to go directly to Cape Town as nothing exciting is here apart from a really nice restaurant in the evening.

Cape Town - SPEND MORE TIME HERE! The accommodation here was brilliant! Get straight up Table Mountain and head to Camps Bay - there is a bar/restaurant called Cafe caprice (you must book) but its really lively and a great hang out spot to enjoy some drinks.

For anyone who does enjoy an alcohol beverage - the first week is an alcohol free zone.

Eloise Vanderveen
Verified Buyer

My happiness was overflowing by the beautiful country that Real Gap gave me the opportunity to learn about and explore. This was enriched by my Thai tour guide Ben who really taught me alot about the divine culture that Thailand has. We did so many amazing activities such as exploring the markets to being around beautiful elephants, exploring islands, rafting, ziplining, learning to meditate, visiting temples and just being surrounded by a beautiful culture and always feeling safe.
Mathew Stretton
Verified Buyer

Life affirming, life changing, eye opening.
Unverified Reviewer

Really friendly and reliable people! Always reply to emails quickly and helpfully. Made my travel plans all the more easier with lots of support
Thank you!
Verified Buyer

The volunteering project was amazing. However the information beforehand was not very up to date.
Brie Burton
Verified Buyer

The South Africa experience was amazing. The team at Kwantu are great. The Garden Route was outstanding, the scenery is beautiful. I have major highlights, like the Bungee jump, the night game drive, the school visit, the elephant visit.
Emma Barlow
Verified Buyer

It was one of the best thing I have do I see so meany different thing and met so if the best people and can't wait to do another one
Verified Buyer

Amazing trip I will never forget! Easy process to book and help all the way.
Sophy Davis Russell
Verified Buyer

It gives you the chance to travel somewhere on your own and feel really proud of yourself. India is somewhere I've always wanted to go and I'm so happy I was able to go on my own and have an inside look into the culture.
Jesse Ivelja
Verified Buyer

Being able to enjoy a foreign country with a great tour guide
Megan Williamson
Verified Buyer

The tour guide, Ali, was great and easy to get along with. He helped us to feel safe at all times and was happy to accommodate anything we wanted to do while in the tour. The snorkling trip to KohTao and the full moon party were also highlights.
Verified Buyer

The team at bamboo were great the trip covered the main sights of Cambodia and there was never a dull day
Verified Buyer

The work with the animals was exciting and rewarding. However, i was disappointed with the amount of 'projects' that I had to do whilst at the reserve which included digging holes for water pipes and trees and many hikes looking at previously buried pipes and fences. These 'projects' took over many days where I would have rather done work related to animals. The food provided at the reserve was also very poor. Despite this, I enjoyed most of my time at the reserve.
Oliver Murray
Verified Buyer

Provided an awesome trip that I wouldn't have found out about otherwise :D
Emma
Unverified Reviewer

Getting to know new people and having a laugh with JJ and the group. Also seeing Monkey's on Railay beach and climbing view point.
Stephanie-Sue Bangay
Verified Buyer

The trip itself was great
Real Gap Experience is rated 4.69 based on 220 reviews