Real Gap Experience Reviews

237 Reviews

info@realgap.co.uk

Real Gap Experience, Top Floor, 121-123 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent,

Maria Renou
Verified Buyer

I'm a nervous flyer especially long distance but I loved all my arranged flights with Mexico Airlines. The cabin crew were really friendly and helpful the food was quite nice and I even had extra leg room as there was an empty seat next to me to and from Mexico. Great flight experience from me!
Verified Buyer

Real gap always kept me up to date with information about my upcoming trips and no worried question was ever too small to ask. The enthusiasm of the office team is fantastic and they get excited for you ahead of your adventure.
Verified Buyer

The trips are fantastic and so well organised.
The guides are fun and enthusiastic.
The office team are very helpful with any enquiry.
Maria Renou
Verified Buyer

I really enjoyed my real gap experience. Everything went as if hoped and the experience itself was amazing. I hope I can do something similar in the future.
Verified Buyer

Amazing trip visiting the most beautiful places imaginable with an awesome group of people and very knowledgeable and trustworthy guide.
Verified Buyer

Was good to experience different places and tour guide was great.
Verified Buyer

Was an all-round well organised trip, visiting some of Thailand's most iconic and picturesque places!
Charlotte Barrett
Verified Buyer

Firstly the places we visited were absolutely outstanding and so unique!!! Such as Pushkar and McLeod ganj in the Himalayas which is truly fascinating. We had a private mini bus for the majority of the trip which was excellent for long journeys i.e. Delhi to Agra, Agra to Jaipur. Quest houses are what you would expect, very hospitable staff (cooks etc). Itinerary was great and included most attractions given the time in each location.

Things to note if looking at this tour for yourself:
-ITINERARY WAS WRONG ON REAL GAP WEBSITE. I felt slightly let down by real gap for the lack of communication between them and IDEX, (the tour is with idex). A week prior to leaving I was emailed by IDEX with the true itinerary, leaving my family with the one real gap provided, which was similar.. but incorrect and not acceptable. Some others in my group also didn't receive the itinerary which led to many conversations of what we have paid to do!!
- Real gap sells this as an 18-30 year old trip. WRONG. We had 2 women over the age of 50, and as expected we were all very inclusive yet most of our group felt they ruined our trip due to their behaviour (they weren't very nice, we were unlucky).
- GOA- we thought when we would arrive in Goa it's nightlife central; also wrong. The location is in the middle of nowhere, central-south in Colva. The recommended bars on TripAdvisor such as boomerang are lucky to get 30 people there on a Saturday! Also the guest house in Goa was tiny, crammed and no aircon in 35degrees. If real gap ever look to improve/change the trip I would have liked to stay in north goa where there are more things to do after volunteering.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed this trip and would most likely recommend it to people as India would be highly difficult to travel solo. It's a beautiful country and one day I'd like to go back to many many other different places!
Verified Buyer

The people I met, working with the turtles, the beach and the sun
Ellie Craig
Verified Reviewer

Never been so impressed with a company. RealGap office helped me with all my questions and flights. The Thailand Experience trip is easily the best thing i've ever done. Incredible intinary, amazing guides and beautiful country. I loved every second of it. Have booked 4 trips in total with a RealGap. Love it.
Christopher Koutsoudes
Verified Buyer

Really well organised trip filled with great experiences that i will remember through out my lifetime.
Sarah Dallas
Verified Buyer

Well organised, allowed me to visit a brand new country with confidence that I would have contacts and safety protocols in place
Millie Haynes
Verified Buyer

Our tour guides Nut and Pentor were the most accommodating, helpful, lovely people and the itinerary was incredible. I loved every second.
Verified Buyer

Everyone was very welcoming, and the tour was well planned out! I especially enjoyed my time snorkelling on Gili T
Francesca Nicolic
Verified Buyer

Before I went on the India experience everyone at real gap was really helpful with information, no matter how many times I rang!
Millie Brodie
Verified Buyer

Trip of a life time! Rosiee and Amal are so lovely and such fun! It's amazing to get so close and hands on with the elephants! You really get to experience the laid back Sri Lankan life style... with Rosie's amazing food and Amal taking you sight seeing in kandy you just have so much fun! Seriously the best trip I've ever been on! I cannot wait to go back :)
Verified Buyer

I'm glad that nothing was as I expected. Go into travelling with an open mind. Booking through Real Gap took all the stress of travelling alone away. It was the best of both worlds, organised trips but also free days to do what you wanted. Loved every minute of it!
Jennifer O
Verified Buyer

Great trip intinerary and value for money with all the activities involved
Rahel Meister
Verified Buyer

A very nice and exciting experience
Oliver Murray
Verified Buyer

I got to experience new countries and cultures but also had all the freedom of travelling alone. I just had to turn up to be taken to other destinations, the rest was up to me
Real Gap Experience is rated 4.69 based on 237 reviews