Real Gap Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Real Gap

social@realgapexp.co.uk

Real Gap Experience, Top Floor, 121-123 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent,

How would you rate Real Gap ?

Verified Reviewer
"I went on the Grand European tour and it was the best month of my life! The tour staff were amazing on route giving loads of information in a fun and exciting way. It was quite pricey but beyond the set fees, you can adjust your budget appropriately which was a relief. The extra activities were amazing and I can definitely recommend Real Gap."
"Absolutely incredible experience, lovely host family and excellent support at the school. I bonded with everyone so well and had the luxury of being able to explore Costa Ricas beautiful environment."
Hannah J
"Real Gap were so helpful from start to finish, making sure that my arrival transfer was nice and easy and answering any questions I had. The trip was fantastic with so many great destinations ticked off my list and I've come away with a whole host of new friends and memories. Can't wait for my next trip!"
Rebecca Okesola
Verified Buyer
"The support system was great help, whenever i needed assistance help was always there. Also the location of where i stayed was within a safe environment with beautiful views. Shops were nearby to the house."
Ethan Hillyard
Verified Reviewer
"I have recently returned from a 6 month working visa in New Zealand in which I opted to use this company through which I paid for their services. I was a lone traveller so I felt I may have needed some assistance when looking for a job. Other than setting you up with a bank in New Zealand, this company failed to express any of the other features it claims to offer. You have a small meeting which includes a little bit about some offers of other companies like Stray NZ, Kiwi Experience etc. The sim card they provide you with, which is free in any vodafone shop, is not a good option when staying for over a month in the country which I find strange as this company strongly urges you to stay for a whole year. Secondly the help with finding a job is shocking, I had finally found the place I had wanted to work in after three weeks of travelling and I emailed the company to see if they would be able to help me out with anything. After 4 days of waiting they finally responded, explaining that they would speak to a few of their contacts in the area and see if they could help me out. At this point I had already taken my CV around and found a job on my own. I received an email 3 weeks later saying that they had had no luck and would keep in contact with me if they did. Personally if you're looking tot travel either NZ or Aus then definitely research the countries and download apps such as hostel world and indeed. Also go to a bank as soon as arrive to get a card as most shops don't take overseas cards. I would not reccomend this company."
Hi Ethan

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

We're really sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our Paid Work in New Zealand package. It looks as though you initially contacted our team in New Zealand over a bank holiday weekend which is why the response rate was a bit slower than usual. When you contacted our team in the UK we responded with advice promptly and did not hear back from you thereafter. We always try to make it clear that if you're looking for anything other than casual work or a very specific job in a specific area, it may take longer to find the job you're after. However, a 3 week response time from the team on the ground is unacceptable and we will be investigating this as it falls below our high standards.

We're pleased to hear that you were able to find a job in New Zealand and explore some of the country while you were there too. Thanks once again for taking the time to send us your feedback. As a company, it's really important for us to continually work to improve our programmes in any way we can.
Tyler Cassidy
Unverified Reviewer
"Booking this trip has been so easy and thorough, which in turn has kept my anxiety from being a huge pain. I’m not particularly fond of talking through phone, but emailing is very quick with clear precise information given promptly and I haven’t even gone yet xx"
Hi Tyler,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it. We're sure you're going to have an absolutely amazing time away but if you need anything else at all before you go just give us a shout!
Henry Small
Verified Buyer
"Emma and Katie were both extremely helpful throughout the process of me booking my trip"
Hi Henry.

Thanks for leaving us a review, we're pleased to hear that your booking process went smoothly. If you've got any questions in the run up to your trip or while you're away, just get in touch and we'd be happy to help :)
Hey Kris

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and sharing your photo!

We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your trip around Europe and hope you'll get in touch when you're ready for your next adventure!
Holly Williams
Verified Buyer
"Everyone I spoke to either via the phone or email at Real Gap was extremely helpful and polite, and was willing to answer any and as many questions as I had, no matter how silly. The information I was sent once booking my trip was very helpful and much appreciated. None of it was unnecessary or inapplicable."
Hi Holly. We're pleased to hear that we've been able to answer your questions so far - if you think of anything else in the run up to your trip just give us a shout!
"Great support pre-trip from the team, incredibly helpful in regards to all questions. The trip itself was great from start to finish made better by our amazing group leader Beth! As everything is organised it really takes the stress out of travelling and it is a great way to ensure that you see all of the best bits!"
Hi Cai! Thanks for much for taking the time to leave us a review. It sounds like you had an amazing time in Bali :)
Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review and photo. It's fantastic to hear that you had such a great time away in Costa Rica. Please let us know when it's time for your next adventure!
"So far so good.Very responsive and helpful."
Hi Agnete. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help you plan your next trip!
Jake Luke Banfield
Verified Buyer
"RGE have been awesome, from start to finish! This tour was definitely worth paying for and I highly recommend them!"
Hi Jake. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it! It's fantastic to hear that you've had such a good time away so far - when it's time for your next adventure, get in touch and we'll be happy to help!
"Very quick to reply to any questions or queries, very helpful"
Hi Laura. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're always here to help so just let us know if you need anything else :)
Caleb Jacobus
Verified Buyer
"Emma was extremely helpful in answering all my questions and helping with the booking process"
Hi Caleb. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it! We hope you're excited for your adventure and are looking forward to seeing what you get up to!
Hi Hannah

Thanks for getting in touch - we're so pleased to hear that you had a great time away! Thanks for the amazing photos!

We look forward to helping you arrange your next adventure soon!
"I’ve recently just spent two weeks, island hoping around the Philippines, visiting the islands listed within the experience. The Philippines is a beautiful country. From booking my tour via email, was easy and quick, and there was no complications at all. On arrival to the first island my tour guide was efficient in meeting me and taking me to the hotel. The hotel choices were clean and tidy, perfect for travellers. The activities were amazing, the island hoping around El Nido was a big hit and Zip Lining. My advice to other travellers, easier to withdraw money before hand and invest in a water camera ( its on my own to do list).. Overall I loved my experience and would most certainly book again with the company."
Hey!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we're so glad to hear that you had such a great time in the Philippines :) Please let us know when it's time for your next adventure!
Molly Wardman
Verified Buyer
"Lack of email reply from Emma"
Hi Molly. Thanks for your 4 star review! I understand your travel advisor was awaiting information from our in-country team. If there is anything else we can help with please contact your travel coordinator who is looking after your booking :)
"staff are really helpful and friendly and get back to you quickly, everything is made very clear, quick and easy and all the information that you will need is readily available on the site :)"
Hey Phoebe, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it :)
"It provided me with a great trip and was well informed by them of what was included. They gave a lot of support in booking the trip and getting to the start point."
Hey there. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it! It's great to hear that you had such a good time away and we hope that you'll get in touch when it's time for your next adventure!
"It was a smooth journey where I felt safe and looked after."
Hey there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it! It's great to hear that you had a good time travelling with us - please do get in touch once it's time for your next adventure!
"I have used real gap before and would recommend them, they are always very helpful and efficient and reply to emails quickly and answer any worries or questions."
Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it! It's great to hear that you're a return customer - we wish you all the best with your next adventure! Just drop us a message if you need anything :)
"very responsive and happy to put up with the most unorganized of people!"
Hey Max,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it! As travellers ourselves, we're always keen to help out with advice as much as we can! Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with :)
Real Gap is rated 4.63 based on 361 reviews