Real Gap Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Real Gap

social@realgapexp.co.uk

Real Gap Experience, Top Floor, 121-123 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent,

Tell us how Real Gap made you happy

"My Sydney Intro trip was very good. Tom and Megan were brilliant leaders who were always there to support you in any way. Trip was well planned and organised, would definitely recommend and I will be back to travel the East Coast!"
Karen Lord
"Peru on a shoestring! Wow what a shoestring! Mountains, hiking, Inka trail, Machu Picchu! The country is astounding! The places you will see on this tour will take your breath away (literally) would highly recommend to anyone!!"
Agnete Gostautaite
"Everything was really well organised. The staff was very friendly, informative and helpful. Their response time is very quick and I cannot find any faults in their service. Katie Green in a real expert! Without a doubt I would use this company again."
"Emma was a very helpful travel adviser- would highly recommended."
"Emma replied really quickly everytime I asked a question, and gave me more then enough information. Really helpful helping me book my travel experience:)"
Thank you for your review Taylor, we hope you have an awesome trip!
"Real gap staff, were efficient and knowledgeable. With quick responses to get my trip booked. Spoke with Emma she was really helpful in getting my trip organised."
Hey Rahul, thanks for your lovely review. We've passed your feedback on to Emma; if you need anything else before you go away just let us know!
"Loved every minute of the tour I attended! Gabby and Jen were brilliant! Full recommend real gap to any friends and family in the future!"
Hey Katie, thanks for your great review. We're glad to hear you had a fantastic time away and hope to see you travelling with us again in the future 😊
"Emma who has been helping me for the last week has been so helpful. She has answered all my questions and queries and made booking with yourselves so much easier. Can’t wait for the travelling now."
Thanks for the review Alexandra - we'll pass your message on to Emma! You're going to have an amazing time away and we're here anytime if you need anything 😊
"Everyone is really friendly and quicl to answer and have given me clear instrictions"
Thanks for your great review! 🎉
"Details of the trip clearly laid out. Booking was quick and simple and the flight team were amazing."
Thanks for the great review Harry. If you need anything else before you go just give us a shout!
"Good"
🙌
Thanks for the amazing review - those pictures are awesome! It's great to hear you had such a good time in Australia. When you're ready to head back to the East Coast - let us know as we've got loads of good options!
"Emma was very helpful making sure I got onto the trip I wanted!"
Hey there - thanks for the great review! We'll pass it on to Emma :)
"Emma has been so helpful! And I couldn’t thank her enough"
Hey Chloe. Thanks for your review!
Hi Karen. Thanks for getting in touch - we're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in Peru! If you fancy another adventure in the future please get in touch and we'll be happy to help!
Hi Agnete! Thanks for your review. We're so glad you had a great time away 😊 - please do get in touch when you're ready for your next travel adventure!
"Real Gap were fantastic. They were happy to answer any questions you had, replying quickly via emails and they were able to help advise you on several trips if you were unsure. Great team to work with. Would highly recommend booking through this company"
Hey Emily - thanks for the review! If you need anything else before you travel, just get in touch and we'll be happy to help ☺️
"Fab"
Hey Sarah - thanks for the review :D
"Emma is very knowledgable about all of the different tours and a real pleasure to work with when booking a trip! I am really looking forward to my trip to Australia!"
Hey Kevin, thanks for the review. We're glad to hear that Emma was a pleasure to speak to and answered all of your questions. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with before you head off!
"Really helpful and answered all my questions."
Thanks Danielle, hope you have an amazing trip! 😊
"As a company real gap are very proffesional and have a array of fantastic trips. I dealt mainly with Emma who was informative and kept good contact with me through the booking process. Looking forward to my trip next year! 😊"
Hi Robyn, thanks for your review! We're glad to have helped you plan your travels, you're going to have the trip of a lifetime!
"The Real Gap group was well organised and easy to use. So much so that i never really had to ask too many questions, but when i did they were answered with quality and precision. I was disappointed with the out-going flights which were advised and organised by the R/G team. I had to spend 9 hours in Dubai between transfers and arrived with my tour at 22:00 on day one, which i felt was a reduction of my trip? I also did not enjoy the internal travel arrangements the night sleeping buses were very bad and made me tired as i was unable to sleep and they did not fit my size.also the waiting for the bus was awful, some times in the middle of the night? I will say that our tour guide "Pinky" was amazing, she dealt with issues confidently and professionally. What a star. If you are looking at this review, please note I enjoyed the whole thing and would advise anyone to give this trip ago!! Have it!! Mel"
Hi Melvyn, thanks for taking the time to tell us about your trip.

It's great to hear that we answered all of your questions before you went away and that you enjoyed your time in Vietnam.

We're sorry that you were disappointed with the flights you booked. Our flights team will always try to source you flights which are a good balance between price and comfort, however, if you'd have preferred to pay a little more for direct flights or some with less stopover time and flights which arrived earlier in the day then they would've been happy to look into that for you - all you needed to do was let us know!

This is a backpacking style trip and as such, we tend to use public transport as opposed to private transfers. We're sorry to hear that you weren't able to get much sleep on the overnight busses and that this left you tired for the following day's activities. We have passed your feedback concerning the night busses on to the local team to review.
"It was good, advisors were lovely. Very quick replies which is excellent! Would be good if advisors for the riding holiday were more experienced riders (or had been on the trip themselves) for a more in-depth discussion about what the trip has to offer - didn't get the impression they knew much about the details of the riding opportunities. Nevertheless - very excited to go and experience it for myself, and thank you for the lovely service!"
Hi there - thanks for leaving us a review. We're glad to hear that you had a good service from our travel advisors and are looking forward to your trip - you're going to have a great time!
Hey there - thanks for your review! We're pleased that you are happy with the service from our travel advisors - they can't know everything about everything but they do try! If you need anything else in the run up to your trip then just let us know! :)
Real Gap is rated 4.63 based on 393 reviews