Real Gap Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Real Gap

social@realgapexp.co.uk

Real Gap Experience, Top Floor, 121-123 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent,

How would you rate Real Gap?

Hannah J
"Real Gap were so helpful from start to finish, making sure that my arrival transfer was nice and easy and answering any questions I had. The trip was fantastic with so many great destinations ticked off my list and I've come away with a whole host of new friends and memories. Can't wait for my next trip!"
Verified Buyer
"Had an amazing trip, so many activities along the way and an awesome feel good experience working on the game reserve"
Verified Buyer
"Real Gap provided me with accurate information about the program I was about to do, which is right what I needed to be able to decide in the best conditions. I always had all the info and tools I needed, before, and during my stay in the volunteer program I chose (Supporter in a Wildlife Reserve in Kwant, South Africa). Therefore I am glad to have used the services that Real Gap Exp provides and would recommend it to everyone."
Hi Hannah

Thanks for getting in touch - we're so pleased to hear that you had a great time away! Thanks for the amazing photos!

We look forward to helping you arrange your next adventure soon!
"I’ve recently just spent two weeks, island hoping around the Philippines, visiting the islands listed within the experience. The Philippines is a beautiful country. From booking my tour via email, was easy and quick, and there was no complications at all. On arrival to the first island my tour guide was efficient in meeting me and taking me to the hotel. The hotel choices were clean and tidy, perfect for travellers. The activities were amazing, the island hoping around El Nido was a big hit and Zip Lining. My advice to other travellers, easier to withdraw money before hand and invest in a water camera ( its on my own to do list).. Overall I loved my experience and would most certainly book again with the company."
Hey!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we're so glad to hear that you had such a great time in the Philippines :) Please let us know when it's time for your next adventure!
Molly Wardman
Verified Buyer
"Lack of email reply from Emma"
Hi Molly. Thanks for your 4 star review! I understand your travel advisor was awaiting information from our in-country team. If there is anything else we can help with please contact your travel coordinator who is looking after your booking :)
"staff are really helpful and friendly and get back to you quickly, everything is made very clear, quick and easy and all the information that you will need is readily available on the site :)"
Hey Phoebe, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it :)
"It provided me with a great trip and was well informed by them of what was included. They gave a lot of support in booking the trip and getting to the start point."
Hey there. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it! It's great to hear that you had such a good time away and we hope that you'll get in touch when it's time for your next adventure!
"It was a smooth journey where I felt safe and looked after."
Hey there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it! It's great to hear that you had a good time travelling with us - please do get in touch once it's time for your next adventure!
"I have used real gap before and would recommend them, they are always very helpful and efficient and reply to emails quickly and answer any worries or questions."
Hey there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it! It's great to hear that you're a return customer - we wish you all the best with your next adventure! Just drop us a message if you need anything :)
"very responsive and happy to put up with the most unorganized of people!"
Hey Max,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it! As travellers ourselves, we're always keen to help out with advice as much as we can! Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with :)
"Website was easy to use, filled with all the information I needed. A good first impression for my friend and I who have booked onto the Thai Experience."
Hey Alex,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it! You're going to have a fantastic time on the Thai Experience - just give us a shout if there's anything else we can help you with before you go away!
"They were helpful when booking"
Hi Lee

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review - we really appreciate it! Please let us know if there's anything at all we can help you with in the run up to your trip :)
Hi Claire

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and for the great pic!

We're glad to hear that you had such an amazing time in South Africa and hope you continue to enjoy the rest of your travels!

Please get in touch with us next time you want to go away!
"The trip was great I had Corey as my guide. Trip was varied and very upbeat however next time what should be considered is number of nationalities. There were many Germans who spoke German the whole time being only 4 English people in the group this created a divide. There needs to be equality in nationalities or a rule to speak in English at all times among the group"
Hi there

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Thank you for your comments regarding different nationalities within your group. As I'm sure you can appreciate, we do not discriminate based on nationality and people from all around the world are welcome to join our trips. We feel that meeting people from all different backgrounds and countries is one of the fun parts of going travelling however we are sorry that in this instance you felt it created a divide within your group. We are glad to hear that you loved Corey and the trip and we have passed this information on to our local team.

Thank you once again for your feedback, if you're planning another trip in the future please do let us know :)
Jacob Lowe
Verified Buyer
"Great support before the trip, sorted out any questions I had almost instantly. Once I got to my destination, they checked in and made sure everything was ok, and during my trip they kept up to date on my progress through instagram. 10/10, I will definitely book through Real Gap again."
Hi Jacob

Thank you for leaving us a review - we really appreciate it!

We're glad to hear that you had such a fantastic experience away. Please get in touch once it's time for your next adventure and we'll be happy to help!
Charlotte Fuller
Verified Buyer
"Real gap were really supportive and informative with answering my emails promptly and taking my phone calls both before and during the trip if i had any questions or concerns. And all the information i needed before leaving was given to me in an easy to access form. I felt very prepared before leaving!"
Hi Charlotte

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're glad that you had such a pleasant experience before you went away and hope that you had an even better time once you got there!

Please get in touch when it's time for your next adventure!
Hi Marcel

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it!

We're so pleased to hear that you had such a great time in South Africa - we love the photo! Please let us know when it's time for your next adventure!
Elspeth Macdonald
Verified Buyer
"I had an amazing couple of weeks working at the elephant village project in Sri Lanka. Rosiee was flexible, kind and welcoming, and had a great relationship with the project, the mahuts and elephants. I was delighted at how hands-on I was able to be and feel like I received a truly authentic Sri Lankan experience. My only complaint is that my airport transfer was not waiting for me when I arrived at Colombo airport. When I called Rosiee (the contact no. I had been given) she said she said she had not been expecting me, however sent a car straight away, meaning I was waiting for around 2.5 hours. I am not sure if this is the fault of realgap however given the extent of information that I provided to them (flight details etc.) I see no reason why this should have occurred and isn't a good start when arriving in a new country. I was eternally grateful that she answered her phone and acted so quickly. Thankfully it was all uphill from there."
Hi Elspeth

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We're sorry that you experienced a few issues with your airport transfer - we've passed your information on to our customer support team to look in to why this happened. However, it's great to hear that you had such a fantastic time in Sri Lanka.

If you want to visit Sri Lanka (or anywhere else!) again then please do get in touch!
Julia Sutton
Verified Buyer
"Real Gap provided an excellent service from beginning to end. Always easy to contact and ready to help."
Hi Julia

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really pleased to hear that you appreciated our service and hope that you had an equally great time away!

Please get in touch when you're ready for your next adventure!
Joseph Robbins
Verified Buyer
"on the first week i was introduced to so many new friends who i am still friends with to this day, you meet so many people from different countries, its amazing and i couldn't have done it on my own without the support of real-gap experience"
Hi Joseph

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're really pleased to hear that you've had such a great time away! Enjoy the rest of your adventure!
"I had an amazing experience in Thailand, loved every second of it and got to share the time with some incredible people and our tour guide Win made everything so easy! Win gave us so many suggestions for things to do in our free time which was really nice. I will definitely be going back!"
Hi Tasha

Thanks for leaving us a review :)

It's great to hear that you've had a great time in Thailand, made some good friends and want to go back - time to start planning the next adventure!
Jordan Fern
Verified Buyer
"The experience whilst in Thailand was incredible, our tour guide Fanta could not do enough to help!"
Hi Jordan

Thanks for getting in touch.

It's great to hear that you had such a fantastic time in Thailand - our guides are the best!

Please let us know when it's time for your next adventure!
Real Gap is rated 4.64 based on 349 reviews