Real Gap Experience Reviews

226 Reviews

info@realgap.co.uk

Real Gap Experience, Top Floor, 121-123 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent,

Sarah Dallas
Verified Buyer

Well organised, allowed me to visit a brand new country with confidence that I would have contacts and safety protocols in place
Millie Haynes
Verified Buyer

Our tour guides Nut and Pentor were the most accommodating, helpful, lovely people and the itinerary was incredible. I loved every second.
Verified Buyer

Everyone was very welcoming, and the tour was well planned out! I especially enjoyed my time snorkelling on Gili T
Francesca Nicolic
Verified Buyer

Before I went on the India experience everyone at real gap was really helpful with information, no matter how many times I rang!
Millie Brodie
Verified Buyer

Trip of a life time! Rosiee and Amal are so lovely and such fun! It's amazing to get so close and hands on with the elephants! You really get to experience the laid back Sri Lankan life style... with Rosie's amazing food and Amal taking you sight seeing in kandy you just have so much fun! Seriously the best trip I've ever been on! I cannot wait to go back :)
Verified Buyer

I'm glad that nothing was as I expected. Go into travelling with an open mind. Booking through Real Gap took all the stress of travelling alone away. It was the best of both worlds, organised trips but also free days to do what you wanted. Loved every minute of it!
Jennifer O
Verified Buyer

Great trip intinerary and value for money with all the activities involved
Rahel Meister
Verified Buyer

A very nice and exciting experience
Oliver Murray
Verified Buyer

I got to experience new countries and cultures but also had all the freedom of travelling alone. I just had to turn up to be taken to other destinations, the rest was up to me
Verified Buyer

I received fast feedback. My contact persons were very helpfull.
Unverified Reviewer

The trip is amazing and one I will never forget... The Garden Route was something special. A few tips for anyone looking to go:-

When booking your trip ask how many people are participating in the same programme. I was a little disappointed to learn that only two others were doing the Garden Route - although I was lucky because they were the best of fun!

On the Garden Route there is a stop off called Oudtshoorn (last stop before Cape Town). I would suggest trying to arrange to go directly to Cape Town as nothing exciting is here apart from a really nice restaurant in the evening.

Cape Town - SPEND MORE TIME HERE! The accommodation here was brilliant! Get straight up Table Mountain and head to Camps Bay - there is a bar/restaurant called Cafe caprice (you must book) but its really lively and a great hang out spot to enjoy some drinks.

For anyone who does enjoy an alcohol beverage - the first week is an alcohol free zone.

Eloise Vanderveen
Verified Buyer

My happiness was overflowing by the beautiful country that Real Gap gave me the opportunity to learn about and explore. This was enriched by my Thai tour guide Ben who really taught me alot about the divine culture that Thailand has. We did so many amazing activities such as exploring the markets to being around beautiful elephants, exploring islands, rafting, ziplining, learning to meditate, visiting temples and just being surrounded by a beautiful culture and always feeling safe.
Mathew Stretton
Verified Buyer

Life affirming, life changing, eye opening.
Unverified Reviewer

Really friendly and reliable people! Always reply to emails quickly and helpfully. Made my travel plans all the more easier with lots of support
Thank you!
Verified Buyer

The volunteering project was amazing. However the information beforehand was not very up to date.
Brie Burton
Verified Buyer

The South Africa experience was amazing. The team at Kwantu are great. The Garden Route was outstanding, the scenery is beautiful. I have major highlights, like the Bungee jump, the night game drive, the school visit, the elephant visit.
Emma Barlow
Verified Buyer

It was one of the best thing I have do I see so meany different thing and met so if the best people and can't wait to do another one
Verified Buyer

Amazing trip I will never forget! Easy process to book and help all the way.
Sophy Davis Russell
Verified Buyer

It gives you the chance to travel somewhere on your own and feel really proud of yourself. India is somewhere I've always wanted to go and I'm so happy I was able to go on my own and have an inside look into the culture.
Jesse Ivelja
Verified Buyer

Being able to enjoy a foreign country with a great tour guide
Real Gap Experience is rated 4.69 based on 226 reviews