Real Gap Experience Reviews

262 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

info@realgap.co.uk

Real Gap Experience, Top Floor, 121-123 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent,

How would you rate Real Gap Experience?

David Neale

Good communication
Happy to help with issues
Helped organise all aspects of the travelling
Edmund Haigh
Verified Buyer

I did two courses with Real Gap; the Elephant Village Volunteering and Island Hopping, both in Thailand. Booking through Real Gap was easy, fast, and reliable and they did all of the hard work for me and even helped me book my flights!
Tara Brooks

By doing things I never thought I would ever do
Christopher Challoner
Verified Buyer

Everything was made so easy for me. As it was my first time traveling I was a little nervous. But the tour guide was amazing, very enthusiastic and a genuinely nice person!
Charlotte Kean
Verified Buyer

Good communication before hand when I had questions. Helpful staff. Had lots of fun with the elephants and the tour of Bangkok at the beginning was also good. However, some of the information online was a bit misleading such as we might see some elephants on chains, when in actual fact all the elephants were chained up all the time except walking to the river. Also the homestay aspect as we all thought we would be staying with Thai families not just in a house owned by a Thai family. If I had known what it would actually be like then I would have chosen to go to an actual sanctuary where the elephants are able to walk around.
Sean Penrose
Verified Buyer

Firstly, the actual workers at real gap were lovely and that, in turn, made me happy to be in good hands.

Secondly the actual experience was incredible, how could I not be happy??
Luke Williams
Verified Buyer

The trip was well planned and everyday during the trip we were active and always doing something interesting.
Barnaby Harrison
Verified Buyer

Everything was organised and planned for you, which really took the pressures of travelling off. Having a local guide who seemed to know everything and everyone was a massive bonus, and Julio really helped make the trip perfect. Getting to see so much of an amazing country and do so many amazing things, many of which I'm not sure I could have found or done without it being organised for me, was ideal.
Lizzy Greenwood
Verified Buyer

My in country co-ordinators have always been lovely and very attentive, and ready to help if I messaged them.
In the UK office, Hannah, who was my co-ordinator was fantastic, super friendly and went above and beyond her duties to help me, and stay in contact.
Elizabeth Clarke
Verified Buyer

Our tour guide Goong was lovely. We did some interesting tours and learnt about the culture
Guy Bryson
Verified Buyer

Amazing trip with amazing tour guides Jane and D, comprehensively covered Vietnam seeing so many amazing sights and meeting so many amazing people. A truly worthwhile and unforgettable experience.

The tour was great!
George Finch
Verified Buyer

Made my visa application easy
Verified Buyer

Lovely tour guide Goong who went above and beyond. Good day trips, good transport. All rooms of good quality. Fun places visited.
Danielle Payne
Verified Buyer

We had an absolutely amazing time, Topdeck made our trip incredible. Our tour guide Anthony and driver DJ were the best. Couldn't have had a better time!! Such an incredible country- I will definitely come back again one day. The intinery was perfect, we saw so much and was wonderfully adapted around the cyclone. We were extremely happy with how it was dealt with. Thank you so much, can't recommend enough!!!
Verified Buyer

The people that I was with, and our CEO looked after us well.
Alexander Rayner
Verified Buyer

Coming to a new city in a new country is always hard, but the Costa Rican team from RealGap were amazing! They were super friendly and helpful in getting me orientated and sending me on my way to the project quickly, smoothly and with a smile on my face.

Verified Buyer

Well organised trip with good guides. Lots of activities to do, many of which were included.
Emily Morgan
Verified Buyer

Thailand is an amazing country!! The team made it for me, great group of people & our tour guides were the best! Especially Nut, always up-beat and helped us have fun. The Elephant sanctuary was the biggest highlight for sure. Real Gap were very helpful with any questions i ever had, the whole booking process is great. The experience overall was just brilliant & i can't wait to save up to book my next!
Real Gap Experience is rated 4.66 based on 262 reviews