Real Gap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Real Gap
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Real Gap Reviews

social@realgapexp.co.uk

Real Gap Experience, Top Floor, 121-123 Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent,

Tell us how Real Gap made you happy
very helpful with lots of info
Emma was extremely helpful
Hi, thanks for your review! 😊
I recently went on the South Africa Experience trip and had the BEST time. Before booking, Real Gap gave us so much information and tips for the trip and were so easy and efficient to book through - answering all our questions through every stage. The itinerary of the trip is jammed packed and allows you to truly experience the amazing country! I added extra days in Cape Town afterwards which i would highly recommend as one day is not enough to explore this beautiful city!
Hi Eleanor! Thanks so much for your lovely review! It's great to hear you had an amazing time on your trip! 😊
Really helped me get established in NZ for my working holiday.
Hi Kallum, thank you for your review! 😊
Real Gap were great at helping me decide on my trips, there are so many! Having the option to go and discuss things with Emma in the office was invaluable and so reassuring. Information was accurate and everything was sorted for me. My only advice would be to take out USD to Cambodia as it's expensive to withdraw and very few places took my card!
Hi Victoria, thank you for your review! We hope you had a great time on your trip! 😊
Really helpful with questions and extremely easy to book with, I’m looking forward to the trips
Hi Emma, thanks for your review! We hope you have an amazing trip! 😊 🏝️
The ease of booking my whole trip through Real Gap has just made my experience hassle free. Communication before and during my trip was top quality so couldn’t thank them enough for all the help and support! I’ve made the best friends, and had the best 25 days of my life!
Thanks so much for your review Alexandra, we're so glad you had a great trip and your photos are amazing! 😊
I've kayaked alone in the ocean, tubed in a river that was pouring with rain in a bikini then the sunshine came, danced a lot, rock climbed and found the upper body strength I thought I didn't have, took part in a morning ritual of offering food to monks with locals, taught English and had some great conversations with young people from Laos with beautiful dreams, seen Thai boxing, fed and bathed elephants, hiked (a lot), explored jungles, caves, floated in a mud bath, went fishing and caught a damn fish on my first attempt, been humbled in temples. I've had the time to meditate, the luxury of a private island, eaten bugs, decided I LOVE coconut water, decided I love PHO, been to villages, been to mekong floating market, swam in the ocean at night and snorkelled to see the glowing phuket fish, shot arrows on a private island...The list goes on! There is another version of you waiting outside of your comfort zone. DO IT!
Hi Nicole, thank you for your review. It's great to hear you got up to so much on your trip! 😊 🏝️
Good contact. Swift booking. Friendly staff.
Thanks for your review Amy 😊
Really good support before and during the trip. Everyone on the trip is so friendly, so you make many friends.
Great to hear 🙌 thanks so much for your review
I absolutely loved my South Africa Big 5 trip with Real Gap. It was an experience of a lifetime and something I'll never forget. Travelling independently was also great and meeting new people was so easy. I'll definitely travel with them again. Thankyou RealGap!
Thanks Danni, we really appreciate your kind words. So pleased you had a great time away with us 😊
Was really easy to book with real gap and if I had any questions I asked on WhatsApp and got a very clear answer
Thanks Beca, we really appreciate your review 😊
Travel advisor was really helpful, and plentiful of booking options to make it easy for you
Thanks for your review 😊
I booked a trip with real gap to Bali for 8 days. They were very informative and continuously sending emails making sure I had everything I needed before I went, and I always knew I had someone to email if I had questions that I needed answering. It was my first ever tour, and I would definitely book one with real gap again in the future!
Thanks so much for your review Lauren, we really appreciate it!
Real Gap have been amazing before and during my trip on the South Africa Experience. One of my flights was delayed whilst travelling to the country and I unfortunately missed my connecting flight but as soon as Real Gap were aware of this the flights team rang me to make sure everything was sorted. The trip coordinator also emailed me confirming that she had rearranged my airport transfer when I reached South Africa. I would definitely recommend Real Gap and I will be using them again.
Happy to help Georgia! Hope you had an amazing trip 😊
Very good
Thanks! 🙌
Customer support at real gap is above and beyond what I was expecting.
Friendly service
Thanks! 😊
Japan by far was the most exciting, dream full place I’ve wanted to do for a very long time and I’m happy to say that I’ve completed it. On this journey taught me so many things..... one make sure you DONT!!!! Pack so many stuff because it will just get in the way and worry to many stuff being lost..... I’ve lost so many stuff with the DragonTrip and I was the clown that everyone knew in my group to constant ask me, “have you got this!?” “Don’t forget to get that!” Yer, was fun that everyone cared. So that’s a first, just make sure you pack reasonable stuff, if it’s winter pack warm clothes, it’s coming to summer, just pack shorts and shirts. You’ll thank me when your there. We had Juno as our tour guide and I can not stress over the fact that I’ve felt so happy and myself with him. He was just a tour guid, he was like our best friend. It was as if he was travelling with us but teaching us each place we went, had an amazing bond with that man! Overall japan is just breathtaking, beautiful views that you will never forget as well the people you are tracking made this 100% more fun. I miss all the people I was with. Give a go, you won’t regret it!! Oh there’s a lot of walking! Pack light but enough. And summer time, I personally will never travel again in August cuz the humidity and the heat was too much and I’m from Albanian and that was just like hell to the NO😂
Thanks so much for your review Tim, we're so happy you had a great trip and thanks for the tips for our future travellers 🙌
I had an amazing experience on the Dragons trip tour to South East Asia, booked via Real Gap. Upon arrival, the tour guides were very helpful in each location and transport around each country was smooth and little trouble. Be prepared for plenty to do with very little down time! The itinerary was packed with adventurous and cultural activities which made the days fly by. An improvement to the itinerary would be to have some adventurous activities nearer the end of the tour, as these seemed to disappear and the group tired after days of long distance travelling. I would recommend the tour to anyone looking into a month long, fun, sociable trip. I made great friends and memories that will last me a lifetime.
Thanks Dominic, glad you had a great time on the trip and made loads of memories! We are always working to make our trips as great as possible, we'll pass your feedback to the relevant team! When you're looking for your next adventure please do get back in touch.
Real Gap is rated 4.66 based on 487 reviews