Real Africa Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Real Africa

enquiries@realafrica.co.uk

The Union Building
51-59 Rose Lane

How would you rate Real Africa ?

Sarah D
"Thank you for an amazing holiday. Paul created a suberb itinerary for me, taking into account everything I asked for and provided insightful and friendly advice. His service was personal and incredibly responsive. The camps and hotels he chose for me were fantastic and the overall holiday is up there with my all time favourites."
Mrs S L
"Paul Hickey-Fry planned our trip after a consultation on what we wanted to see. Paul made it so easy for me and planned a wonderful trip with very good accommodation and with Raphael Shienik as our driver, a delightful, knowledgeable and easy going man it could not have been better. So a big thank you to Real Africa for your wonderful staff and I will be travelling with you again and highly recommending you to everyone."
Pauline R
"Excellent holiday well organised from beginning to end, the suggested lodges were clean in brilliant locations with friendly helpful staff. Albatross the local 'ground crew ' were keen to ensure the whole holiday went without a hitch and our driver was wonderful, professional yet friendly and knowledgeable he really made the holiday special. Real Africa goes the extra mile to ensure your experience is truly memorable"
"We were looking for a way to celebrate a significant anniversary and contacted Paul at Real Africa with some ideas. Paul then put together a comprehensive and exciting package that met all of our requirements. The detail in the planning was first class and the execution was faultless. Throughout our experience Paul and the Real Africa team made us feel special and nothing was too much trouble. I would thoroughly recommend them."
"Made the whole trip stress free so we could really enjoy the experience. Fantastic detail in the planning!"
"From the first telephone call with Lily Appleby Newby right until our return to England this whole holiday and the information / support / contact with Real Africa was second to none. The actual holiday in India exploring The Land of The Tigers was five star added to which we were fortunate to see six tigers. The Imperial Hotel in Delhi and The Taj Palace and Towers in Mumbai must rate as two of the best hotels in the world and certainly didn't disappoint! The three Safari lodges were all very good with Samode Safari Lodge being exceptional. We were extremely well looked after all the way by Real Africa's agents, Travelscope. A holiday which we have no hesitation in recommending. Fantastic!"
"We have just returned from a 14 night safari trip to South Africa. Our whole trip was arranged by Real Africa and the arrangements were flawless. We were met at Johannesburg, escorted to our domestic flight and given help all along the way. The two lodges that we stayed at were beautiful with wonderful facilities. Our whole holiday was amazing and we can't thank ~Real Africa enough for organizing it for us."
"All the arrangements and bookings were fine, the lodges and hotels were excellent, no faults at all."
"My family & I have recently returned from an unforgettable holiday to Kenya organised by Real Africa. From first getting in touch Paul really understood what we were aiming for and he helped us put together a fabulous itinerary staying in Amboseli & Masai Mara, with trips to the Giraffe centre & Elephant Orphanage in Nairobi at the beginning and end of our trip. At the planning stage all our questions & requests were responded to quickly and efficiently. We were provided with an excellent information pack before travelling so we went well prepared. In Nairobi we were greeted and escorted around by Paul’s African colleagues who were great fun & couldn’t have been more helpful. Everything went smoothly and exactly to plan. If there had been any hiccups we felt confident that Real Africa would have been there to help us sort anything out. The wildlife and scenery was incredible and the people couldn’t have done more for us. We have come back with so many wonderful memories & fantastic photographs. Thank you!"
"Our second trip with Real Africa, and once again everything from our initial contact with Paul Hickey-Fry to being met at the end of journey by the agent to ensure we got on our homeward flight met every expectation and more. Paul listens to exactly what you would like and the itinerary was superb. All accommodations were exactly what we wanted. We cannot recommend Real Africa highly enough. Once in a lifetime trip turned into a second - and I think there might even be a third before too long! Thank you Paul and all the representatives we met. A fabulous trip."
"Truly amazing, everything we asked for and more, Paul Hickey Fry organised the trip from the firsf day, nothing was left out, would highly recommend Real Africa, it was our second trip was not disappointed"
"Expert advise given by Paul who seemed to understand all aspects of a holiday, from the general excitement one gets before going away and the worries of being in different surroundings from those at home. A wonderful,wonderful experience. Everything went to plan with no hitches anywhere. Well done Paul"
"Everything that Real Africa did for my wife and I around our trip was exemplary. This started when I was trying to put together our itinerary, and was considering various options. They were responsive to our needs, and rejigged plans a number of times in order to satisfy us. An excellent itinerary resulted. They stayed engaged with us at all times. This extended to sorting out a refund for us after we returned home for car hire costs that had been incorrectly charged to us. The error was not Real Africa’s, but they got it rectified for us. So, hats off to Real Africa, and in particular to Paul Hickey-Fry. He was great! Thank you. We will definitely be in touch again when next we are planning a trip to Africa."
"We booked a holiday to India,a combination of city/cultural experiences and wildlife game drives.lilly of Real World put together a truly bespoke tour encompassing two major cities(Dehli and Mumbai) and three game reserves. Every location was perfect ,the staff incredibally helpful/friendly and the entire experience was well coordinated and delivered. At every stage the holiday was tailored to our specific requirements . This was our second holiday with Real World(previously Real Africa) and my wife and I are already looking forward to our third."
Rosemary D
Verified Buyer
"They gave a quick comprehensive response to any question, no matter how trivial. All the travel arrangements went very smoothly, even the out-of-the-ordinary details. And the locations chosen were perfect fit for us."
"The whole experience from initial enquiry with Helen Botha to agreeing actual requirements was exceptional. Helen pulled out all of the stops to ensure we had the most fantastic time. Not one thing let our expectations down, from flights to the fantastic hotels all allowed us a relaxing time, no hic cups which is rare these days. I would recommend Real Africa to any traveller if they wish for an experience which goes beyond expectation and actioned in a friendly courteous manner. Our thanks again to Real Africa and Helen in particular."
"This was our second time with Real Africa and Paul Hickey Fry has given us a trip if a life time once again, it was everything we wanted and more. We were met at the airports and helped with the transfers which I can say we were more than happy with as it is always a nightmare in airports trying to find where you should be next. Everything ran very smoothly from start to finish, we told him what we wanted and he did all the rest, you will not be disappointed with the service he gives"
"All arrangements were perfect and smoothly executed. Paul went the extra mile to check that transfers were on time without hiccups and we were reassured at each stage. Our whole holiday was amazing."
Stephen
"Real Africa always listens to what you want to do and see and then they make your holiday to include everything you want and more. I highly recommend speaking to Paul Hickey-Fry who has a wealth of knowledge and will help you plan your dream holiday. I have and will continue to recommend Real Africa."
"This is the second holiday we have booked with Real Africa and we can’t thank Paul Hickey-Fry enough. We gave Paul a list of things that we wanted to do, see and places we wanted to stay. Paul didn’t disappoint us he managed to include everything we wanted and made our trip a great success. I have recommended Real Africa to other people who want to go on safari as there knowledge of where to go and the best places to visit is second to none"
"From the very first encounters with Real Africa at the travel shows at Olympia, we received the best possible service. Nothing was too much trouble for the company, in particular Paul Hickey-Fry, who provided us with all the information we could possibly need, drew up an absolutely amazing itinerary built around our requirements and made sure that everything went as smoothly and enjoyably as possible."
Real Africa is rated 4.97 based on 147 reviews