Reading Storage Solutions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Reading Storage Solutions

Tell us how Reading Storage Solutions made you happy

"Simple and straight forward no hassle and ease of access. I have used both sizes of containers and were very well maintained without complaint."
"We had our items in storage for 2 years and when we came to get everything out of storage, including two large sofas, everything was exactly how we left it, not even damp. We would thoroughly recommend, the staff are more than helpful. Thank you."
"Would definitely recommend Reading Storage Solutions. Professional, but a more personal service than the other Larger, more commercial companies. A great help at a difficult, stressful time..Than you."
(Reading) - Posted 2 years ago
"Professional company. Quality storage. Fair prices."
"I used Reading Storage Solutions to store all the contents of my house whilst my new house was being built. The units were very clean and secure. The staff were very friend and professional. I will definitely be using them again."
"I've rented a storage unit for a few years now and never had any problems. Any enquiries are dealt with swiftly and the general security of the place is great. I always feel my property is safe and looked after."
(Reading) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very efficient and helpful"
(Wokingham) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very helpful and competitive on price for the time we had 4 months"
(Reading) - Posted 2 years ago
"Secured location. Friendly staff, good price for money. I'm happy to use their service."
(Wokingham) - Posted 2 years ago
"I can't fault the service I receive from Reading Storage Solutions. I've found everyone to be extremely helpful with queries being answered quickly. Storage units are clean and tidy,"
(Reading) - Posted 2 years ago
"Very helpful approachable staff, accommodating and ready to listen to any points to provide appropriate solutions. Really wonderful 24 hour access. Choice of size of containers with ever present option of upgrading or downsizing. Also local and easy to find and accessible. Additionally there are always members of staff around Monday to Friday to help with any questions or getting to an upstairs unit. Security is also provided by monitored cctv as well as secure gates and entry system. Possibly locks on units are a bit hard to use, especially when dark. I would most definitely recommend this storage company for many reasons: personal approach, helpful and friendly staff and the secure units with anytime access. These are my own personal views and assessments as a long term customer of READING STORAGE SOLUTIONS.. Many thanks Felicitas Wappler"
(Reading) - Posted 2 years ago
Many thanks for your kind words Felicitas. I take your point on board about the padlocks, they're heavy duty Shackle Steel Padlocks to resist cropper attack.
"A BIG thanks to Will at Reading Storage!! He was a great help when I was arranging international shipping of my household goods stored safely in one of their 20' boxes, and, our two cars. Thanks again, Lee Hall"
(Reading) - Posted 2 years ago
"Excellent all round, nice storage facility, nice people to deal with, and priced to compete. 100% recommended"
(Reading) - Posted 2 years ago
"Fabulous service. Very helpful. Great guy running it."
(Reading) - Posted 2 years ago
"Great service from Reading Storage. Always easy access and happy to accommodate flexible arrangements. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again"
(Reading) - Posted 2 years ago
"Reading Storage solutions used for about a year. The fellas were very helpful with identifying my needs & sizes available. The location is convenient and access is perfect being 24x7 & is very secure. Great prices offer good value and I found much better than alternatives. Highly recommend. Cheers, Jeanine"
(Reading) - Posted 3 years ago