Reactive Parts Reviews

02036030125

info@reactiveparts.com

20 Chancerygate Business Centre
Whiteleaf Road

I have ordered a quite few parts from Reactive Parts every time quality is spot on and good fast service. Great guys to talk to if you have any questions or need advice.
Great service as always
Prompt service, good informative staff, will definitely use again
Slick!!!! Brilliant service these guys keep you informed from the minute you’ve ordered something and the turnaround for me was outstanding. Deffo use again.
Had crc fairings on my 2010 blade. Lovely. But having purchased a set for my 2013 zx636r, quite disappointed. Fit ok, but no infill pieces for the side of the tank, so I’m left trying to figure out what to put there. As there is a massive gap. No information on the site about this. Not that happy.
Hi Leon,

sorry to hear you feel this way. The OEM tank sides are fully compatible with the CRC kit, and are retained when using the kit.

please do get in touch if you need any advise or help with this, the tech guys will be more than happy to help

Best regards

Reactive Parts
I’ve used reactive parts now for a couple of years and always had a fast and helpful experience with them.
Very impressed with quality and delivery service
Very good
Parts were out of stock. Would have been nice to know this before I placed my order!
Hi
Thanks for your review. Can you please provide details of your order so that we can look into this further for you, We do always communicate as soon as possible if an item has fallen out of stock during your order process, so i would like to look to see the status of your order for you
Thanks
Competitive price, fast delivery and great communication throughout the order. Would highly recommend... the brake lines I ordered even had the company logo on the sleeves - #fullfactory!
Excelent service. The chat hoast where very helpfull.. Not the last time i take my business to Reactive Parts
Hi
We are so pleased that you were satisfied with your purchase and our service and look forward to your custom again soon.
Excellent service very prompt delivery, will definitely use them again
Hi
Very hard to source this chain in the U.K. not cheap, but reputed to be the best quality. Ordered from Reactive Parts on the afternoon, was delivered by 9:00 next morning! Incredible service
Hi
Very happy with the service every time I have used them,I like the fact that I can get everything I need from the same company, and delivery is always quick, can’t fault them.
Ordered my parts over the Christmas period and received good communication and a fast delivery, very pleased and will use again.
Hi
Love the website, very easy to navigate. Delivery is always prompt, first class service always
Hi
Great website with pull down menu options so really easy to make selections and order. I’ve used them more times than I dare to tell my wife about and the service is excellent! Thanks guys 👍
Hi
Fantastic service, outstanding quality of the parts. Will be using them again
Hi
Exactly what I ordered fantastic service and boxed thouroughyl thansk again will definitely order in future
Hi
Excellent parts, ex stock, turnaround same day, we will be in touch for more business. Thanks
Reactive Parts is rated 4.63 based on 64 reviews