Reactive Parts Reviews

info@reactiveparts.com

20 Chancerygate Business Centre
Whiteleaf Road

Click Here
"Great service and competitive prices"
Hi
Thank you for your review, We are glad that you were satisfied with your purchase and our service and look forward to your custom again soon.
"support good. shipping costs low/ competitive. shipment itself might (therefore?) take some time though #yougetwhatyoupayfor"
Hi
"The parts are good quality and dispatch when they say they are"
Hi
"Just back in after a ride out on my Monster 1200S, used the Vulcanet wipes and Motul wheel clean for the 1st time. Exactly suits the way I like to clean - easy, quick and effective."
Hi
"A very good selection of parts on offer, and all top quality brands. Never had a problem with ordering, the parts have always arrived in good condition and on time. Very Happy with the quality of service."
Hi
"Great company to deal with, all questions answered very well by knowledgeable staff."
"Very fast delivery"
Hi
"Very smooth and fast delivery."
Hi
"GOOD TO DEAL WITH AND VERY HELPFILL ON THE PHONE"
Hi
"Fantastic products and equally fantastic service 10/10"
Hi
"Fab company easy to order from and received my product quickly and with out any fuss will definitely be using them again."
Hi
"Reactive parts provide an excellent service. Highly recommended. Will use again"
Hi
"Very helpful sales team and super fast delivery at a reasonable price!"
Hi
"I have made two orders. The first was simple for the Stompgrip and I was very impressed with the website and service. The second was for rearsets and the presales advice has not been matched by the service I have received since. There are no fitting instructions for the bespoke part, the photo example I have since been sent shows a push rather than pull configuration and when I sought advice I have been told that other people have figured it out. The parts remain in the box as I have not yet found the time to figure it out myself. It appears to require the removal of the sprocket cover and purchase of a new Quickshifter at this stage. This is contrary to advice prior to purchase. I feel an expert may have more success dealing with the team but, as I told them at the time of ordering, I am not one."
Hi Robert
Thank you for your review.
I am sorry that you do not feel that we have been able to assist you so far with the fitment of your rearsets. I can see from your account that we customised these for you . I cannot see any communication from you regarding any fitment issues since then- so i am unsure if you have just communicated with us verbally instead.
if you can send me an email to zoe@reactiveparts.com with the issues that you are having and some pictures then i can get this looked into further for you.
"I found reactive parts staff very helpful on the phone. The lite tech rear sets I bought are a good price and beautifully made and arrived the day after I ordered them."
Hi
"Excellent knowledgable staff. Huge range of top quality products , most of which in stock. Highly recommend."
Hi
"Very good service and speedy delivery."
Hi
"Very pleasant and knowledgeable staff ! Great prices"
Hi
"Excellent knowledge and a great service parts arrived really quick! Great job keep it up !"
Hi
"Great service next day delivery"
Reactive Parts is rated 4.53 based on 36 reviews