React Physiotherapy Limited Reviews

5PM

chris@reactphysiotherapy.co.uk

Unit G1Stockton CloseMinworth Trade ParkSutton Coldfield

Tell us how React Physiotherapy Limited made you happy

"My experience with React was very positive from the bookings and reminders via texts and the one to ones with Chris, although my injury wasn't a major issue more of a niggle Chris pointed me in all the right directions and gave advise to ease and help the situation. Thanks again"
Are you React Physiotherapy Limited? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback React Physiotherapy Limited receives. Reply Free
"Chris is such a nice guy and really knows his stuff! After gaining lots of neck and shoulder tension following a string of migraines he's really helped loosen the tension and area with deep tissue massaging and exercises. Would definitely recommend."
"Absolutely brilliant service and my results have been great."
"Chris was very knowledgeable and professional. I am in the same industry but still needed to be shown where my issues were coming from for my back pain. Chris gave me a number of exercises to do while at home to improve my back which has already seen great results."
"I had a car accident and had two fractures in my foot. Although I got some movement back React really helped me to walk properly again. Great service."
"Chris is very approachable and takes time to listen before commencing treatment. He answers all questions in a simple manner and gives understandable and reassuring advice as to what the actual medical problem is, what needs to be done to put it right and also gives a realistic time frame as to how long treatment may take. Although Chris's background is sports injuries, he is equally competent in dealing with any general aches and pains in the body that restrict your quality of life regardless of the cause or age of the customer ! He is good physio who i have no hesitation in recommending to others"
"Well for one communication level was there and in general the understanding and knowing what’s strategies can help."
"Very professional,good advice and would definitely recommend."
"I was able to tell Chris how I felt and he was very patient and listened to me and treated my shoulder sympathetically and gave me exercises to do (which helped). I was taking Ibuprofens before seeing Chris and after 2 days although not pain free I could stop taking them which made me feel more confident. I went back and he treated my shoulder again and gave me more exercises and I am improving all the time. I am very happy with Chris and very confident in him."
"I booked a sports massage with Chris, and between then and the session, started to experience some knee issues. I explained the symptoms & was given a detailed explanation on what this could be and how to overcome, this as well as the massage which solved a couple or so aches as well. I have booked in again and will continue to do so, highly recommended to all."
",j quick recovery and OK since!"
"From my initial telephone contact with Chris, I was very impressed with the service from react. He readily identified my problem and set upon ensuring that, with the correct exercises, I was soon restored to full mobility. I am happy to recommend him and use his services again, if necessary. Many thanks. George Collins"
"Chris was very flexible in working around my work commitments"
"Having worked with Chris for a number of years has allowed me to see first hand the quality of work that React Physiotherapy can offer under very professional circumstances. Consultations and treatments should be delivered from research driven professionals in an open, honest and friendly manner - all things I can assure client of React Physiotherapy will receive."
"I had only a minor problem but Chris was great back up and running in 5 weeks Thanks"
"React Physiotherapy was recommended to me by my friend after I began having difficulties with my knee which was causing regular pain and significantly restricting the exercise/activities I could do. I had accessed NHS physiotherapy however found I needed more individualised treatment. From the first session Chris was very patient and listened to my feelings (and anxiety) about the pain. He gave practical advice, support and treatment plans to increase my level of activity, and offered advice not only face to face but also over email between sessions when required. I also had the opportunity to have a physiotherapy session at a gym, which was also very helpful. I now feel able to manage my knee myself and maintain the progress I made with Chris. I would definitely recommend React Physiotherapy to others in the future."
"Chris was very professional and knowledgeable. Great facilities, parking was easy."
"Following a back strain pretty much immobilising me, i contacted React to try and help ease the pain. Chris was easy to talk to, and understood the problem, and quickly helped with a number of exercises in his studio, and simple exercises that I could do at home to continue my recuperation, without the need for any additional equipment. I saw Chris three times and it definitely helped me regain full mobility in a short time, and advised on what I needed to do to prevent any recurrence of the problem."
"My foot was repaired so I could do my 100k walk"
"Very effective and professional treatment, great facilities and easy parking."
React Physiotherapy Limited is rated 4.92 based on 65 reviews