React Physiotherapy Limited Reviews

Unit G1
Stockton Close
Minworth Trade Park
Sutton Coldfield

How would you rate React Physiotherapy Limited?

",j quick recovery and OK since!"
"From my initial telephone contact with Chris, I was very impressed with the service from react. He readily identified my problem and set upon ensuring that, with the correct exercises, I was soon restored to full mobility. I am happy to recommend him and use his services again, if necessary. Many thanks. George Collins"
"Chris was very flexible in working around my work commitments"
"Having worked with Chris for a number of years has allowed me to see first hand the quality of work that React Physiotherapy can offer under very professional circumstances. Consultations and treatments should be delivered from research driven professionals in an open, honest and friendly manner - all things I can assure client of React Physiotherapy will receive."
"I had only a minor problem but Chris was great back up and running in 5 weeks Thanks"
"React Physiotherapy was recommended to me by my friend after I began having difficulties with my knee which was causing regular pain and significantly restricting the exercise/activities I could do. I had accessed NHS physiotherapy however found I needed more individualised treatment. From the first session Chris was very patient and listened to my feelings (and anxiety) about the pain. He gave practical advice, support and treatment plans to increase my level of activity, and offered advice not only face to face but also over email between sessions when required. I also had the opportunity to have a physiotherapy session at a gym, which was also very helpful. I now feel able to manage my knee myself and maintain the progress I made with Chris. I would definitely recommend React Physiotherapy to others in the future."
"Chris was very professional and knowledgeable. Great facilities, parking was easy."
"Following a back strain pretty much immobilising me, i contacted React to try and help ease the pain. Chris was easy to talk to, and understood the problem, and quickly helped with a number of exercises in his studio, and simple exercises that I could do at home to continue my recuperation, without the need for any additional equipment. I saw Chris three times and it definitely helped me regain full mobility in a short time, and advised on what I needed to do to prevent any recurrence of the problem."
"My foot was repaired so I could do my 100k walk"
"Very effective and professional treatment, great facilities and easy parking."
"Chris did an amazing job on my shoulder after having an operation, got me back playing rugby before i thought i would be able to play again. highly recommend."
"Having worked closely with React Physiotherapy over the last 5 years I have always been impressed with the knowledge, level of service and professionalism shown in all lines of work. The understanding of injuries and treatments is second to none, and have witnessed countless athletes return to their sport stronger and better prepared that ever before after being treated by React. I will continue to recommend to all."
"Very personally mindful of you needs and are very careful of the prognosis"
"I visited Chris at React for a recurring back problem and Chris's knowledge, professionalism and ability to explain solutions with great clarity was fantastic. My back problem has not only gone away I also have a strengthening exercise program developed by Chris that will benefit me in the longer term. I can't recommend React Physiotherapy highly enough."
"Chris is very thorough, professional and knowledgable. He’s approach to give you the ‘tools’ to manage your injury when you’re ready was reassuring, whilst at that time, he also checked progress with a message or two. Highly recommended."
"Chris helped resolve my ongoing neck and back pain. Highly recommend!"
"I thought that React were great at explaining what was going on with my back. I felt that they were doing what was in my best interests and not the interests of the company I.e. No long plan of follow up appointments!"
"Reach helped sort out sports injury without the need for any surgery or injections. Highly recommend."
"I have used the services offered by React for a number of things and I have been very happy with the results I have gained from the advice given by Chris. I find Chris to be extremely knowledgeable and pro active in helping deal with the long term injuries I had. Chris also advised me on alternative exercises I could do so I didn't aggravate my injuries again."
"I saw Chris due to back pain which was interfering with my work and life in general . He gave me the confidence to trust my back and get moving and strong again. I would thoroughly recommend React Physiotherapy"
React Physiotherapy Limited is rated 4.91 based on 55 reviews