RDX INC A FIGHT COMPANY Reviews

4PM

Unit B3, Fernhill Mill, Hornby Street, Bury United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate RDX INC A FIGHT COMPANY ?

"Horrific service. They badly packaged two orders into one bag ( I only made one order). They sent the wrong items for my order and did the same on this second phantom order. Stopped replying to my messages for a refund (until contacted through a paypal claim). When they do reply it is just some nonsense that ignores your previous message. I believe most reviews for them are self reviews to help boost sales for a new company. Be warned."
"I bought some RDX focus pads last year. After three weeks of use they started to fall apart. The company was virtually impossible to get hold of and when eventually I managed to speak to someone I had to send photos in three times before they actually received them. I was then told to send them back which I did on a courier, RDX inc told me they hadn't arrived so I sent them the proof of delivery from UK mail. They then offered me £5 off a new pair and since then have refused to answer my emails, send me a new pair, refund my money or even send the damaged ones back. They are impossible to get hold of and without a doubt the worst company I have ever dealt with."
RDX INC A FIGHT COMPANY is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews