Raymond Weil Reviews

of reviewers recommend Raymond Weil
Read Raymond Weil Reviews

About Raymond Weil:

RAYMOND WEIL has always strived to achieve watchmaking excellence and use its know-how and expertise to meet the prerequisites of the much sought-after Swiss made label. While this knowledge and the passion have been handed down from generation to generation within the family, so has the love of music! Music has always been an essential part of RAYMOND WEIL’s DNA. With over 35 years of involvement in the music industry across all genres, the Swiss watchmaker composes its timepieces the way musicians compose their chef d’oeuvres.

A homage to that which has always inspired the Swiss Watchmaker, the new film, Precision is my Inspiration, evokes the creation of two masterpieces, the one watchmaking and the other musical – in two universes intimately bound together. “Our watchmaking Company has been involved with music, ever since its foundation”, confides Elie Bernheim, RAYMOND WEIL Genève CEO. The Music that was yesterday’s source of inspiration, today becomes the vehicle of the values, the know-how and enthusiasm of the watchmaker music lover – to the extent that it becomes an integral part of the Company’s marketing.

Aestheticism is a constant preoccupation in the development of RAYMOND WEIL timepieces. The Brand takes great care of the design of its watches in order for them to combine ergonomics, refinement and modernity. This aesthetic pursuit results in distinctive and identity-marked models.

+44 (0)161 672 0700 | Mob

Tell us how Raymond Weil made you happy
Quick service and happy with the product but there was no email detailing delivery or acknowledging purchase. I expect that this is unusual and due to Covid.
Excellent and quick service however the box was slightly damaged on recieving the item
Lovely watch and good service.
Beautiful product
all Good now
Hi Jim Sorry to hear you are not currently satisfied with your order. Please, can you send us an email over on sales@raymond-weil.co.uk and describe in a little more detail the issue you are having is so that we can do our utmost to get this resolved for you. Best wishes RAYMOND WEIL
Communication was good but not as good as citizen watch- just look at there model
Delivery wasn’t next day, but everything else first class. I like my new watch! Many Thanks Guys!
Good quick n helpfull service
I am puzzled you have asked me for this review as I have NOT made a recent purchase from Raymond Weil. My only purchase was a ladies watch about one year ago to the best of my recollection. IF you have knowledge of a recent purchase in my name please let me know as a matter of urgency as it would be fraudulent and I need to know that.
Hi Christine, Thank you for your feedback. I have sent you an email regarding this matter. It appears the automated review email classed your purchase 1 year ago as a 'recent' purchase which explains why you received the email. Best wishes, Ricky
Brilliant