Raymond Weil Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Raymond Weil

About Raymond Weil: RAYMOND WEIL has always strived to achieve watchmaking excellence and use its know-how and expertise to meet the prerequisites of the much sought-after Swiss made label. While this knowledge and the passion have been handed down from generation to generation within the family, so has the love of music! Music has always been an essential part of RAYMOND WEIL’s DNA. With over 35 years of involvement in the music industry across all genres, the Swiss watchmaker composes its timepieces the way musicians compose their chef d’oeuvres.

A homage to that which has always inspired the Swiss Watchmaker, the new film, Precision is my Inspiration, evokes the creation of two masterpieces, the one watchmaking and the other musical – in two universes intimately bound together. “Our watchmaking Company has been involved with music, ever since its foundation”, confides Elie Bernheim, RAYMOND WEIL Genève CEO. The Music that was yesterday’s source of inspiration, today becomes the vehicle of the values, the know-how and enthusiasm of the watchmaker music lover – to the extent that it becomes an integral part of the Company’s marketing.

Aestheticism is a constant preoccupation in the development of RAYMOND WEIL timepieces. The Brand takes great care of the design of its watches in order for them to combine ergonomics, refinement and modernity. This aesthetic pursuit results in distinctive and identity-marked models.

+44 (0)161 672 0700 | Mob

Tell us how Raymond Weil made you happy

"Good quick n helpfull service"
"...very pleased with my purchase, a ladies watch, the photo was a good representation."
"The watch I bought came fast, and well packaged and it is beautiful."
"I am puzzled you have asked me for this review as I have NOT made a recent purchase from Raymond Weil. My only purchase was a ladies watch about one year ago to the best of my recollection. IF you have knowledge of a recent purchase in my name please let me know as a matter of urgency as it would be fraudulent and I need to know that."
Hi Christine,

Thank you for your feedback.

I have sent you an email regarding this matter. It appears the automated review email classed your purchase 1 year ago as a 'recent' purchase which explains why you received the email.

Best wishes,
"Brilliant"
"The watch is exactly what you would expect from a Raymond Weil timepiece, simply outstanding. The watch even looks better than it does in the pictures and to cap it all, it arrived the next morning after I placed my order."
"Found purchase easy and straight forward however found delivery service not straight forward and not user friendly when chasing up ETA of product."
"Excellent time pieces and customer service. Can't fault Raymond Weil!"
"Very helpful in finding correct website. Website easy to follow. Telephone query about delivery dealt with politely and speedily. Watch arrived promptly, well packaged and nicely presented. My wife was very pleased with her birthday present"
"It took a long time to repair/replace my daughters faulty watch."
"Hi I ordered the watch on line but got no delivery information and to my horror your FAQ sessions intimates you don't sell on the internet had I been conned? I sent 2 questions from your web site and have had no response - no one is monitoring these questions"
Hi Nigel,

Thank you for your honest review. I have sent you an email to discuss this matter further.

Many thanks

Raymond Weil UK
"Purchased as present for my husband. He likes your watches and has worn one for 20years. Has a small wrist and most watches are too big. Reliable, smart, can be worn everyday or as a result watch."
"My Raymond Weil watch is never off my wrist. It just feels so right, perfect weight, great looks. Accuracy is fantastic and I just can’t fault it."
"I was sent an email telling me I will be emailed when the item is available but no email was ever received. I contacted Raymond Weil only to be told to wait for the email. I bought the watch online and no email was ever received. I received the product but had issues with the strap. I contacted customer services but received no response. I took it to a local jeweller to be fixed. I was surprised at such a poor service."
Hi Derek,