Raymond Weil Reviews

of reviewers recommend Raymond Weil
Read Raymond Weil Reviews

About Raymond Weil:

RAYMOND WEIL has always strived to achieve watchmaking excellence and use its know-how and expertise to meet the prerequisites of the much sought-after Swiss made label. While this knowledge and the passion have been handed down from generation to generation within the family, so has the love of music! Music has always been an essential part of RAYMOND WEIL’s DNA. With over 35 years of involvement in the music industry across all genres, the Swiss watchmaker composes its timepieces the way musicians compose their chef d’oeuvres.

A homage to that which has always inspired the Swiss Watchmaker, the new film, Precision is my Inspiration, evokes the creation of two masterpieces, the one watchmaking and the other musical – in two universes intimately bound together. “Our watchmaking Company has been involved with music, ever since its foundation”, confides Elie Bernheim, RAYMOND WEIL Genève CEO. The Music that was yesterday’s source of inspiration, today becomes the vehicle of the values, the know-how and enthusiasm of the watchmaker music lover – to the extent that it becomes an integral part of the Company’s marketing.

Aestheticism is a constant preoccupation in the development of RAYMOND WEIL timepieces. The Brand takes great care of the design of its watches in order for them to combine ergonomics, refinement and modernity. This aesthetic pursuit results in distinctive and identity-marked models.

+44 (0)161 672 0700 | Mob

Tell us how Raymond Weil made you happy
A beautifully presented limited edition timepiece coupled with a fantastic free gift for all music lovers and a painless purchase process, five stars all the way. Thank you Raymond Weil staff.
The watch is great, delivery and customer service awful. Next day delivery wasn't next day. I was advised that it was to be sent Parcelforce secure service and signed for, so when it hadn't turned up a few days later we contacted Customer Service: it then transpired that a different courier had been used who delivered the watch to the wrong address and hadn't left any cards or advised anyone of this. I emailed and asked what RW would do the recover the undelivered watch and redeliver it to the correct address.... a wall of silence followed, from which I surmise that, as far as RW customer services are concerned, if they deliver your watch to the wrong address it isn't their problem, it's yours!
Hi Stuart,

It was a pleasure to speak to you last week and discuss the situation surrounding the postage. We always use only tracked delivery via Parcelforce or Royal Mail, and on this occasion, Parcel Force had attempted delivery at the designated address twice before asking a neighbour to sign for it. We do apologise for any inconvenience caused by having to obtain the parcel from a neighbour.

I understand this issue has now been resolved with our sales team. If you have any further issues with your timepiece then please get in touch with us on customerservice@raymond-weil.co.uk.

We hope your son loves his RAYMOND WEIL timepiece, and we thank you again for choosing RAYMOND WEIL.

Best wishes
So classy and beautiful. It’s up there with the best.
Watches that will last the test of time
Excellent service - easy to order, customer service very good, speedy delivery. The watch is very well made and looks fantastic
Superb customer support from Raymond Weil. Prompt responses from a team that clearly values its customers. Purchased the "Music Icon" Bowie Watch. Requested an "additional" leather strap to ensure the watch remains in "pristine" condition and Raymond Weil agreed to supply one with my order. Would strongly recommend purchases from this luxury brand manufacturer/retail. A*****
Initial purchase direct from Raymond Weil online went really smoothly and the watch arrived within a week. This watch was purchased for my 50th birthday present after long deliberation over which brand of watch to go for (Tag and Breitling were my other considerations). I tried to register the watch for the extra 1 years warranty online by registering to the weil club but the website keeps coming up with an error message "invalid nonce". I tried registering using different search engines using my laptop and the error message was the same every time. I've also now got a issue with the strap clasp which keeps coming undone by itself making the watch very insecure to even wear on my wrist. I've since read in the international guarantee that the strap isn't included in the warranty!! (I paid £1,700.00 for the watch just 3 weeks ago and I've worn it only twice. :( You can not imagine just how disappointing I am.
Hi Gavin,

Sorry to hear you've been having some technical issues whilst trying to register your watch with us? Is this now resolved? Please feel free to get in touch with us on customerservice@raymond-weil.co.uk so we can look into this for you.

As for your faulty clasp - if this is not securing the watch properly on your wrist, it is most certainly covered by our manufacturer's warranty. Please get in touch on the above email address so we can get this resolved for you.

Hi Gavin,

Best wishes
I purchased a watch with Raymond Weil several years ago and foolishly misplaced the box. Present day I sent an enquiry to possibly acquire a new box.... Once they had checked the authenticity I had a new box delivered to my door. Fabulous customer service.. rating is 5..... no response when I tried to press stars
Very good service. Ricky especially responded rapidly to an enquiry.
Didn’t receive the watch
Hi Christopher,

I have just liaised with our sales and fulfilment team who said they personally have spoken to you on the telephone on Friday 21st June and stated your watch would be delivered on Monday 24th June as you had just missed the Next Day Delivery threshold, therefore, your watch would be delivered the following working day, which would be after the weekend. I have now just tracked your watch and it is out for delivery with the courier this morning (Monday 24th June).

We hope you love your new timepiece and thank you for choosing RAYMOND WEIL.
Fantastic customer service from start to finish. Perfect tracking and delivery of my new time piece. Quality comes at a price but very much well worth it. Stunning Skeleton Stainless men’s watch. Cannot wait to show it off
Very good
Very good
Love my new watch and it came quickly
Really well wrapped in wonderful presentation boxes, and really lovely congratulations card from the staff to my wife- a genuine surprise. Thank you so much!
Got a bit stuck in doing the purchase online. A quick email to customer services and with a very prompt reply, all was sort and purchased was made. All delivered within a couple of days. Beautiful watch, well packed and the recipient is over the moon with the surprised gift. Thank you
Service was first class from ordering to receiving item would recommend using Raymond Weil when looking for that something special .
very fast delivery and love the look and feel of my watch
I received my watch very quickly. I am really happy with my purchase thank you.
Communication was good but not as good as citizen watch- just look at there model
Excellent service. Excellent product. Requested weekend delivery and happily complied.
Raymond Weil is rated 4.36 based on 42 reviews