Raymond Weil Reviews

of reviewers recommend Raymond Weil
Read Raymond Weil Reviews

About Raymond Weil:

RAYMOND WEIL has always strived to achieve watchmaking excellence and use its know-how and expertise to meet the prerequisites of the much sought-after Swiss made label. While this knowledge and the passion have been handed down from generation to generation within the family, so has the love of music! Music has always been an essential part of RAYMOND WEIL’s DNA. With over 35 years of involvement in the music industry across all genres, the Swiss watchmaker composes its timepieces the way musicians compose their chef d’oeuvres.

A homage to that which has always inspired the Swiss Watchmaker, the new film, Precision is my Inspiration, evokes the creation of two masterpieces, the one watchmaking and the other musical – in two universes intimately bound together. “Our watchmaking Company has been involved with music, ever since its foundation”, confides Elie Bernheim, RAYMOND WEIL Genève CEO. The Music that was yesterday’s source of inspiration, today becomes the vehicle of the values, the know-how and enthusiasm of the watchmaker music lover – to the extent that it becomes an integral part of the Company’s marketing.

Aestheticism is a constant preoccupation in the development of RAYMOND WEIL timepieces. The Brand takes great care of the design of its watches in order for them to combine ergonomics, refinement and modernity. This aesthetic pursuit results in distinctive and identity-marked models.

+44 (0)161 672 0700 | Mob

Tell us how Raymond Weil made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
A beautifully presented limited edition timepiece coupled with a fantastic free gift for all music lovers and a painless purchase process, five stars all the way. Thank you Raymond Weil staff.
Quick service and happy with the product but there was no email detailing delivery or acknowledging purchase. I expect that this is unusual and due to Covid.
A lovely quality timepiece, dealing with RW was easy even in these trying (COVID) times
Great service and really fast delivery of a really nice timepiece
Excellent service with next day delivery, lived up to my expectations
Excellent quality of watches and not overly priced like other brands.
Not received product or had any delivery information
Purchased the Buddy Holly special edition watch and I am over the moon with it! Very fast delivery too.
I will be purchasing more Raymond Weil watches very soon.
Unreal product and customer service. Very happy.
Watch was of course beautiful. Bought as a surprise for husbands birthday so wanted it sent to my sons home. It came to billing address instead and guess who accepted it and signed for it, yep surprise spoilt.
I wi forgive as corona virus meant short staffed but 😲
Excellent and quick service however the box was slightly damaged on recieving the item
Absolutely stunning watches. I have two in my collection.
Superb customer service. Excellent delivery. A must buy brand for any watch collector / admirer.
I ordered a watch from you on the 12/04/2020 for next day delivery and still haven’t received it or an update on my order.
Won’t be ordering from you again.
Jason Fagan
Lovely watch and good service.
Beautiful product
Excellent and quick service, despite the problems caused by Covid19. I received the watch the next day.
not very good on emails , I was left trying to find out when my watch was going to be delivered , only to be told , it had already tried to be delivered .

you did take your time replying to my emails
No inscription as requested
Fantastic service very fast delivery , excellent product , will be using them again for a watch for my wife
UK: I sent my watch in for a new winder and they quoted me £119.00 plus VAT. Total bloody rip off merchants. DO NOT USE ....AVOID.
Dear Mr Edge

Following on from our phone conversation this morning and prior correspondence, this review is contrary to the request to proceed with the servicing of your timepiece. Due to your concerns, we have now halted any work as agreed in our recent conversation.

Regarding price, you were quoted £143 incl. VAT and this includes a full service of your timepiece, not just a replacement crown. A full service includes a complete movement exchange, battery exchange, case back gasket exchange, crown exchange, crystal glue check and renew, all bracelet screws checked, all spring bars checked and replaced, case and bracelet clean, re-seal and water resistance pressure test and the final test and timing test.

We are confident that for a watch of this quality and the replacement of parts, RAYMOND WEIL provides outstanding value.

As per our recent conversation we look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes