Raymond Weil Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Raymond Weil

About Raymond Weil: RAYMOND WEIL has always strived to achieve watchmaking excellence and use its know-how and expertise to meet the prerequisites of the much sought-after Swiss made label. While this knowledge and the passion have been handed down from generation to generation within the family, so has the love of music! Music has always been an essential part of RAYMOND WEIL’s DNA. With over 35 years of involvement in the music industry across all genres, the Swiss watchmaker composes its timepieces the way musicians compose their chef d’oeuvres.

A homage to that which has always inspired the Swiss Watchmaker, the new film, Precision is my Inspiration, evokes the creation of two masterpieces, the one watchmaking and the other musical – in two universes intimately bound together. “Our watchmaking Company has been involved with music, ever since its foundation”, confides Elie Bernheim, RAYMOND WEIL Genève CEO. The Music that was yesterday’s source of inspiration, today becomes the vehicle of the values, the know-how and enthusiasm of the watchmaker music lover – to the extent that it becomes an integral part of the Company’s marketing.

Aestheticism is a constant preoccupation in the development of RAYMOND WEIL timepieces. The Brand takes great care of the design of its watches in order for them to combine ergonomics, refinement and modernity. This aesthetic pursuit results in distinctive and identity-marked models.

+44 (0)161 672 0700 | Mob

Tell us how Raymond Weil made you happy

"A beautifully presented limited edition timepiece coupled with a fantastic free gift for all music lovers and a painless purchase process, five stars all the way. Thank you Raymond Weil staff."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Didn’t receive the watch"
Hi Christopher,

I have just liaised with our sales and fulfilment team who said they personally have spoken to you on the telephone on Friday 21st June and stated your watch would be delivered on Monday 24th June as you had just missed the Next Day Delivery threshold, therefore, your watch would be delivered the following working day, which would be after the weekend. I have now just tracked your watch and it is out for delivery with the courier this morning (Monday 24th June).

We hope you love your new timepiece and thank you for choosing RAYMOND WEIL.
"Fantastic customer service from start to finish. Perfect tracking and delivery of my new time piece. Quality comes at a price but very much well worth it. Stunning Skeleton Stainless men’s watch. Cannot wait to show it off"
"Very good"
"Very good"
"Love my new watch and it came quickly"
"Really well wrapped in wonderful presentation boxes, and really lovely congratulations card from the staff to my wife- a genuine surprise. Thank you so much!"
"Got a bit stuck in doing the purchase online. A quick email to customer services and with a very prompt reply, all was sort and purchased was made. All delivered within a couple of days. Beautiful watch, well packed and the recipient is over the moon with the surprised gift. Thank you"
"Service was first class from ordering to receiving item would recommend using Raymond Weil when looking for that something special ."
"very fast delivery and love the look and feel of my watch"
"I received my watch very quickly. I am really happy with my purchase thank you."
"Communication was good but not as good as citizen watch- just look at there model"
"Excellent service. Excellent product. Requested weekend delivery and happily complied."
"My husband is over the moon with the Beatles Sgt Pepper watch and the speed in which it was sent. We received the watch is a less than suitable state, the stand the watch should have been on was broken (we did glue it back on) and the box itself has come unstuck (on the outside) but we don’t want to make it look any worse than it is and we didn’t want the hassle of sending it back but Raymond Weil has kindly said they would send a replacement which is brilliant - GREAT customer service"
Hi Ms Bolland,

I am contacting you from the Raymond Weil sales department.

I am very happy to hear that your husband loves the watch! However, I am sorry to hear of the damage incurred to the box and I will send you a replacement. I endeavour to have this with you as soon as possible.

Emma,
Sales Administrator
"Excellent service and very pleased with the watch I received."
"Delivery wasn’t next day, but everything else first class. I like my new watch! Many Thanks Guys!"
"Hi The help we had from Emma when the parcel went missing was exemplary. I trust you received the replacement back safely. I would suggest your site has an option for “Do not leave parcel with 3rd Parties” Many thanks Adrian Sargant"
"Beautiful watch to replace my 20 year old Raymond watch!"
"Very quick simple and efficient service"
"Website easy to use, super fast next day delivery, very well packaged."
Raymond Weil is rated 4.44 based on 34 reviews