Raw Hive Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Raw Hive

About Raw Hive: We started Raw Hive as a small family business located in Watford, Hertfordshire with one mission: to bring to all our clients the highest quality raw honey at a reasonable price.

02071 933 433

How would you rate Raw Hive?

38 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Andy
they are betther then most

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Raw Hive in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Andy
"they are betther then most"
Disappointed From Wednesfield
Verified Reviewer
"Placed order well before 12pm on Thursday 2nd June to receive 48hr delivery on Saturday. No order confirmation email received and money taken from my bank account on that day (2nd June). I rang all day Monday 6th June as still no delivery, and no answer all day. I sent an email Monday morning - no reply all day - when will my delivery arrive?? This is my first order...I really didn't want it to be my last!!"
"Very impressed and I Definitely recommend this honey. Absolutely delicious! I've used honey as A sugar substitute for years.. I have never tasted an honey like it, I could literally drink it from the jar, just beautiful and my kids love it too.. Where as some shop bought honeys they just haven't taken to.. It must be because there pasturized. Not only is this honey gorgeous... It comes in a lovely jar and the service and communication is fabulous too. Thank you raw honey, I will be a regular customer and I will not be buying from a super market again ???????????? Kim"
Raluca Bulgariu
Unverified Reviewer
"I am very happy of the quality of the honey, the packing and the service as well."
Wendy Glover
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered a jar of raw blossom honey on Saturday, thinking it would be posted on Monday earliest and arrive by end of the week, instead it arrived on Monday morning! It's a great product, i haven't been able to find any honey in my local supermarket that would state it wasn't heated up (pasteurized) or in fact wouldn't be a blend of honey's from many countries. I'm very pleased i discovered this website, i wish i took the time to look up all their products and take advantage of the buy two get one free offer, i would quite the set honey because it's easier to spread on bread, and the honey with cinnamon for the healing properties. But nevermind, i'll order it next time, i will definitely come back."
"Very good honey, quality, quantity and price very good!"
"Very good product and service. I really appreciate for keeping to your words"
Susan Terrington
Verified Reviewer
"Although I did not receive an email to confirm my delivery, the product came on time and I cannot rate it highly enough. I am over the moon with it."
"The best honey ever.Very good customer service packaged very well.5 stars"
"Really satisfied with the customer service and quality of the product. Can't get enough of the cinnamon honey! :)"
Barbara Disley
Verified Reviewer
"After doing a bit of research I found out that raw honey was good for a variety of ailments, especially when taken with Ceylon Cinnamon. I, therefore, ordered raw honey from Raw Hive. The price is good, particularly as it was order 3 get 1 free. Delivery was prompt, and packaging was good. The honey is lovely and I have it on porridge as well as mixed with Cinnamon in hot water as a drink. I had been mixing my own Cinnamon with the honey, but have now ordered the Raw Honey with Cinnamon and am looking forward to trying this. I would definitely recommend to anyone, and will be ordering again. Really lovely honey, and I like the idea that it is doing me good too."
"Great quality, fast delivery, highly recommended, 5 stars."
"Bit too soon to say but must admit it does help flatulence and my arthritis in hips appears to have improved to the extent I am not taking as many pain killers although I am doing exercises as well. Have also had cold and bad cough and it is helping. Good service when ordering and the honey and cinnamon tastes pleasant. Have just placed another order as I gave away two of my first jars and my son in law states that it is helping his digestive problems and arthritis. You feel better knowing that you are taking a natural product and not this processed stuff from the supermarket. It is not cheap but you pay for what you get."
John Macmillan
Verified Reviewer
"Great product great prices delivery time is spot on highly recomend thid product"
Shelley Bartlett
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered the cinnamon honey and blossom honey. Both are lovely. Used the cinnamon one in a hot drink with lemon and ginger :) And on porridge. Arrived quicky and safely packaged"
Helen Donovan
Verified Reviewer
"This product is exactly what is claims to be, beautiful raw honey. Have ordered twice now and will do so again soon. Love the "buy two get one free deals" and the orders are packaged well and delivered promptly."
Linda Wainwright
Verified Reviewer
"I had found some research that honey and cinammon was very good for various ailments,(I am a carer for my mother who gets a lot of urinary tract infections) also good for weight loss,so was mixing my own powderd cinammon and runny honey! I then discovered Raw Hive and ordered the mixed version .I have NEVERT tasted anything so delicious and enjoy it mixed with hot water twice a day and of course sometimes allow my Mum a bit!!!!!! Thank you Raw Hive,dont ever stop it! Linda Wainwright"
"Since I first bought it, it became "A MUST INCLUDE" in my children's breakfast and going to sleep milk. Very delicious! Best on market so far!"
"Best pure honey ever. It's exactly what it claims to be. Thank you"
Raw Hive is rated 4.87 based on 38 reviews