Rattan Warehouse Reviews

7AM

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Rattan Warehouse made you happy

"I placed an order on a Friday and it was delivered as promised the following Wednesday. I communicated via email that I was not very mobile so that the delivery people would need to place the set a certain place and unpack it. This agreed, the man that delivered it (Ashley) was polite and had a very sunny disposition. He was so helpful and really could not do enough for me! I was the first on the list to be delivered and even at 8am he was kind and thoughtful. Such a rare find these days. I would heartily recommend RW to you all and would certainly use them again. I also paid cash on delivery, which suited me. Thank you very much"
Are you Rattan Warehouse? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Beautiful furniture prompt delivery highly recommend in fact going to order more absolutely love it"
"Placed an order online on Sunday afternoon and delivered to Wales before breakfast on Tuesday morning. By far the cheapest supplier of rattan furniture that we found and the quality more than acceptable and certainly outstanding value for money. For sure there are higher quality sets available elsewhere but only at double the price or more. We had a problem with one of the chairs which was replaced without question."
"Delivery within two days of ordering by the most helpful driver ever, excellent quality from rattan to super thick cushions on the richmond sofa set 10/10, very pleased"
"More than pleased with my new dining set. The furniture was delivered on the morning arranged and the driver, Ashley, very helpful. Would definitely use again."
"Absolutely thrilled with with my furniture. Ordered the Savannah set with oval table and the luxury Carolina sofa set. Both in the grey weave. Came on the date they promised and they put everything in situ where I wanted it. The quality is great and it looks fantastic, would definitely recommend."
"We ordered our garden furniture on Monday afternoon and it was delivered on Tuesday afternoon.Ashley delivered the furniture and was extremely helpful,unwrapping the furniture and advising on care etc. We had a slight problem with the table glass and contacted Rattan Warehouse who acted promptly and it was replaced by 9.30 the next morning. Excellent customer service ,we thoroughly recommend them."
"I really rate this company highly. They do exactly what they say on the tin. After a disappointing experience with another company, Rattan Warehouse saved the day and delivered my furniture when they said they would (on good Friday!), for better value, and my experience of their customer services was excellent. I spoke with Dave who was pleasant and my transaction/delivery was completed within 2.5 days. The furniture received is of excellent quality and I am really pleased with my purchase. I have already recommended to some colleagues looking for rattan furniture :-)"
"Very quick with delivery friendly helpful staff. Needed to exchange glass emailed them and it was dealt with immediately 😊. Kept me informed when exchange was going to be done. Thank you Dave. Ashley a very helpful and friendly person nothing was too much trouble. Would highly recommend this company"
"second set of furniture from these guys, excellent quality and value yet again, good office staff and delivery guy exceptional all round excellence"
"Delighted with the furniture Very pleased indeed with everything"
"dan in the office answered all of my questions via email at 8.30 at night, very helpful georgia set arrived within 4 days of delivery and is superb! what quality even down to the excellent cushions read all the great reviews and thought i would add to them, these guys really do know their stuff"
"Thank you very much for the first class speedy service. The furniture is excellent quality and was so easy to set up. We are so pleased with it. Also have to mention how friendly our delivery man was, he was very helpful and clearly had excellent knowledge of the product! Thanks again, we will be recommending you to friends!"
"My overall experience of dealing with the company has been great ."
"Great customer service Bought the 6-12 seat havannah cube set. We had to wait a week longer than estimated due to RW discovering damage to the original set before it was sent. Mark kept me informed of the situation via email. No waiting on the telephone in a queue or having to explain things to 5 different people. New set arrived as scheduled and looks great. Lots of retailers could learn a lot about customer service from these guys i.e. Just keep people informed! Thanks to Mark and the team. I have no hesitation in recommending this company."
"A very good quality product delivered when stated. Very friendly and reliable company. Will use again this year"
"Well done, you have established a fantastic company that I am sure will go from strength to strength if you maintain such quality goods and service."
"like others rattanwarehouse has just delivered on exceptional value and service what a pleasure to deal with such a proffesional company"
"Simply amazing service from start to finish, the furniture itself is of the highest quality. Fantastic company to deal with an absolute pleasure, thanks for your help in choosing the best dining sofa set dan..perfect!"
"Wonderful furniture,excellent service! yet again astounded by the all round 100% service from these guys, second set bought from them in the last 6 months and whether its summer or winter the same attention to detail received from questions answered to the brilliant delivery driver, keep up the good work, you deserve all the success guys!!"
Rattan Warehouse is rated 4.30 based on 27 reviews