Rattan Warehouse Reviews

5.0
Based on 242 reviews
Read Rattan Warehouse Reviews

About Rattan Warehouse:

Simple procedure, we import quality products direct from trusted suppliers in the far east and deliver directly to our customers using our own helpful drivers simple concepts are often the best! Now with our new website to make it easier to view our ever expanding range!

Absolutely delighted my order arrived, would highly recommend the bar set!
One of the only positives that has come out of this whole lockdown for me is my furniture set from rattan warehouse arrived. It really is a special company and have had the pleasure of dealing with their friendly customer service, the furniture also looked superb.
Excellent Service and great product! I brought an eight piece corner Rattan Furniture set and it is great quality for the money! The customer service was excellent! I received an email the day before it was delivered and a phone call an hour before it arrived. Paul the delivery driver was very helpful and helped unpack the furniture and set it up! I would highly recommend this company! Thank you very much to all the staff at Rattan Warehouse.
Received the fixings today for the table Dan many thanks for your assistance. I must say that this has been a pleasure to do business with a very good company and it’s employees, you are a credit to the team
Great product, good service. delivered in the time frame promised. kept us informed with delivery. Would recommend service and quality of product
Thanks to Dan. All emails answered quickly at all hours. It’s nice to see a pleasant delivery driver also. Lovely sofa set delivered. Not one thing to assemble! Great stuff!
never done a review before but thought i would for rattan warehouse as the furniture was just outstanding. Quality from the furniture to the support team.
Top stuff, my wife loves it, big thank you to James.
I had the pleasure of being recommended this company by a friend and i was not disappointed. Dan and James were both attentive and responsive on the emails and the Richmond set was both quality and fits perfectly on my new decking. My neighbors were so impressed they have made orders too!
My loungers i ordered from here have been the absolute highlight of my summer, i live in hull but they made me feel like i was in south of Spain, bring on the warm weather again!
Just want to say thanks as my mum made her order, as a pensioner she found the website easy to use, the customer service was excellent and the delivery driver Alex was very helpful and brought her set in to the garden for her.
The website was easy to use, delivery was on time and the set looks fantastic. I only have positive things to say about Rattan Warehouse so thank you very much to the whole team.
i recently ordered the Carolina set and finally got to enjoy it with my family, really good set it looks amazing with our new patio!
my furniture arrived today, top of the shelf stuff. Big thanks to James and Dan who stayed on top of the emails, really great customer service.
thought i'd post a quick review as i'm so pleased with this company, top notch customer service and the bistro set is picture perfect. Really couldn't have asked for a better company.
The loungers arrived! they look so nice I cannot wait to take them to my villa in Portugal!
really happy throughout. great prices and great quality with a friendly sales team.
just came to say thanks to the staff as they were amazing and we just love the set!
would definitely recommend this company, i cannot wait to enjoy the set, the family loves it! 5/5 from me.
top stuff, used their sets for my daughters wedding reception at my house, absolutely couldn't be happier, the guests all loved it and i do too.
Rattan Warehouse is rated 5.0 based on 242 reviews