Rattan Warehouse Reviews

5.0
Based on 239 reviews
Read Rattan Warehouse Reviews

About Rattan Warehouse:

Simple procedure, we import quality products direct from trusted suppliers in the far east and deliver directly to our customers using our own helpful drivers simple concepts are often the best! Now with our new website to make it easier to view our ever expanding range!

I read the reviews before and thought it was too good to be true, then the set came and my dreams came true, finally a website that is true to their word and fantastic quality.
Thanks Dan and Tyler, great service and helpful advice buying our outdoor furniture, lovely furniture
We bought our beautiful garden furniture last summer from the rattan warehouse and have received an outstanding service then and since. Would definitely recommend them for your quality garden furniture! Thank you.
Fantastic customer service, always quick to respond to emails and the Richmond set i ordered looks stunning with my new decking!
Received my cube set on Saturday, it has made my week it looks fantastic I cannot wait for my family to see it! I will most certainly be recommending rattan warehouse to them!
Great set, great customer service, all i could ask for in a company.
The delivery driver was extremely pleasant and helped put the set in my garden as I have back problems, really couldn't ask for better customer service from Dave and Dan they have been a massive help throughout.
Amazing product, a friendly sales team which always kept me updated, couldn't be happier, Thanks you Rattan Warehouse.
Love the Richmond set I ordered, my wife could not be happier.
The cube set came just in time for our family BBQ, everyone in the family loved it. I will definitely be recommending it to family and friends, thanks to Dan and James for all your help.
I'd just like to say a big thank you to the rattan warehouse sales team especially James, who was really helpful throughout the whole time and always responded back straight away. The furniture was lovely and have already recommended it to my neighbors and friends, I will definitely be ordering again.
I received my order of a luxury wide grey Richmond set the other day and I am more than impressed. I was constantly kept up to date with how my order was progressing by Tyler who is a real asset to Rattan Warehouse. I would 100% recommend the company if you are looking for Rattan Furniture.
My Denver set arrived today, very good quality and great value for money. I can't wait to sit outside and enjoy the furniture.
Great company, great furniture and great staff. I have purchased from Rattan Warehouse three times now and love all of the furniture.
I have just received my 8 seater Savannah dining set and it is exactly what I was looking for. The furniture is of a great quality and I will certainly be purchasing from Rattan Warehouse again.
Great experience purchasing from Rattan Warehouse. You are notified of any changes promptly and they deliver great quality furniture.
Brilliant sofa set top quality as well delivered in great packaging and already assembled just remove and relax highly recommend this company
What a great company to deal with, service brilliant, emails answered immediately and furniture is top quality, brilliant throughout, thnaks guys
We have recently taken delivery of the Rattan sofa set. All very good quality goods.delivered when said and slight delays we were kept informed throughout 10/10
Always a good service from these guys - thanks again, third set from them in 3 years, always attentive and quality has always stayed great
Rattan Warehouse is rated 4.99 based on 239 reviews