Rattan Warehouse Reviews

5.0
Based on 239 reviews
Read Rattan Warehouse Reviews

About Rattan Warehouse:

Simple procedure, we import quality products direct from trusted suppliers in the far east and deliver directly to our customers using our own helpful drivers simple concepts are often the best! Now with our new website to make it easier to view our ever expanding range!

Excellent customer service and fast email answers. Took delivery of richmond sofa and cover, one cushion had a small fault that was rectified very quickly by the customer services team. Would use this company again and recommend them fully.
Really friendly sales team so thank you Dan and James, and the furniture looks great!
I found the website easy to use and the furniture arrived on time and looks incredible!
The furniture came today! looks fabulous and i just wanted to say thanks to James and tyler for guiding me throughout.
I have never ordered online before but i found the process easy and efficient. The set looks just as promised and so i will definitely be ordering again.
I am amazed at the quality and the service that this company provided. the bar set was looks fantastic!
Big thanks to rattan warehouse for the furniture, been messed around by companies in the past but this one was just excellent throughout, the quality of furniture, the customer service was everything i could ask for.
The set arrived today, it really has made my wife's day, top quality and looks great.
Thanks to James and dave in the sales team for helping out, the set arrived and it looks so great with my new patio, xactly as i pictured!
I absolutely recommend the Richmond and the bistro sets! i just received mine and they are just amazing.
Really pleased with the whole process, delays was kept up to date and furniture delivered surpassed my expectations
Really great set, absolutely 5 stars. great service
Lovely set, it looks fantastic on our decking! faultless service!
Emails answered super fast, really top quality stuff, so so pleased
great customer service and amazing furniture, its 10/10 for me, thanks rattanwarehouse.
Great set delivered nice and early this morning, good web experience when spending over £1000
Hi rattan warehouse team, thank you so much for the delivery it looks fantastic!
Absolutely delighted my order arrived, would highly recommend the bar set!
I recently bought the cube set, the quality was fantastic, my only issue is I did not order more.
I Love the set, the customer service team kept me updated throughout the process and responded to emails very quickly. Thank you
Rattan Warehouse is rated 4.99 based on 239 reviews