Rattan Warehouse Reviews

5.0
Based on 239 reviews
Read Rattan Warehouse Reviews

About Rattan Warehouse:

Simple procedure, we import quality products direct from trusted suppliers in the far east and deliver directly to our customers using our own helpful drivers simple concepts are often the best! Now with our new website to make it easier to view our ever expanding range!

Great service from Dan and his team. Lovely quality furniture. Nice helpful driver and all delivered within 2 weeks. Impressed!
Fabulous service from office and driver. Great communications from Dan and his team in office and a really helpful driver delivered my Richmond set. Great quality. Nothing to assemble and very comfortable. Have already recommended to friends who were round. Thanks guys. 10/10.
Cracking furniture! Great service! Delivery to me in South Wales this morning. Really great driver. Had just had a 4 hour drive but very jolly. Great products, Naples set just right. Fully assembled. Just set out. Great quality. Nice cushions as well. Really really pleased. Thanks rattan warehouse. Spot on!
Really pleased with both sets that were ordered recently and, despite a slight delay i was kept informed all the way, all efforts were made quickly to get us the sets asap, that customer service goes a long way . The sets look beautiful and are everything we had hoped for. Pool loungers fully built, as was the Georgia sofa set,5 star service and Quality
Exceptional service and fantastic quality furniture. Questions answered immediately and very informative as well, Got a text night before from driver and he couldnt have been more polite or helpful, excellent from start to finish Thanks Dan and team!
Such a helpful driver as well. Emails answered with a few minutes before buying and to keep me up to date with delivery dates etc. Excellent quality Richmond set. No assembly needed! Very recommended.
Great product, good service. delivered in the time frame promised. kept us informed with delivery. Would recommend service and quality of product
We would recommend rattan warehnouse as quality of our richmond sofa set is excellent and arrived in good time. The whole process from ordering to delivery was efficient and hassle free. We will certainly buy from this company again
Lovely set delivered at weekend, Richmond set delivered Saturday morning by a very polite young man, so pleased with the set, nothing to assemble and hosted a lovely family get together later that day, I think you may have a few more customers!
Tip top service yet again from Rattanwarehouse, second purchase and extremely pleased yet again
Service I would highly recommend. I was told about rattanwarehouse by a friend and found how easy it was to navigate my way through the website & found the set I was looking for in next to no time. On contacting the company my enquiry was dealt with very efficiently by Dave but with a friendly approach. Set was delivered by a very polite driver, very good quality as well. All in all I would certainly use this company again.
So simple & hassle free.I found the ordering process to be simple, the driver called me to arrange a suitable delivery time and my furniture arrived in the estimated delivery time. Carolina Sofa set as described, no assembly required and very comfy, i would definitely recommend Rattan warehouse
Great customer service, I placed my furniture order online. I later received an email confirming my order and I was updated whenever the status of my order changed (by the same person, I was then contacted by thedriver so they could deliver my furniture at the appropriate time. The driver was very helpful and the furniture arrived within the specified time.
Very helpful and i love my Portland set .When I emailed rattan warehouse they answered all my questions and some things I hadn't even thought of so I felt fully informed about the item I was looking at, and the delivery process was faultless, over the moon!
Super super set delivered by such a nice chap this morning, yes delivery at 7am! Brilliant stuff, Richmond set brought through to garden and so so pleased, all set up already and had my first cuppa of the morning sitting on my new sofa!
Excellent quality products at a good price. Excellent service and delivery and from start to two week delay have been kept in loop with everything, quality of furniture is just what i hoped for 5 stars from me
Thanks to Dan. All emails answered quickly at all hours. It’s nice to see a pleasant delivery driver also. Lovely sofa set delivered. Not one thing to assemble! Great stuff!
Excellent furniture delivered promptly and efficiently. Bistro set ordered. Table simple to assemble and Portland chairs all built as advertised. Very good all round.
Perfect delivery from Alex. Polite and helpful and also very pleased with furniture quality. Highly recommended.
Excellent service from Harry the driver on Saturday. he was very helpful with all and to be fair from the start of purchase everything very efficiently done, great quality furniture
Rattan Warehouse is rated 4.99 based on 239 reviews