Rattan Warehouse Reviews

5.0
Based on 239 reviews
Read Rattan Warehouse Reviews

About Rattan Warehouse:

Simple procedure, we import quality products direct from trusted suppliers in the far east and deliver directly to our customers using our own helpful drivers simple concepts are often the best! Now with our new website to make it easier to view our ever expanding range!

Excellent service from rattan warehouse. They really did go above and beyond to sort out our delivery and make sure all put in a specific place. Quality sets delivered also. All very solid and very nice quality cushions as well. Everyone I dealt with was polite and helpful. 10/10 !
Thanks to the RW team. From first enquiry to delivery last week faultless service. Delivery a couple of weeks after order and Nice furniture. Went with the wide ribbon grey after speaking to Lewis. Great choice! Very very pleased.
Excellent quality set. Just unpacked Richmond sofa set which was delivered a couple Of weeks ago. Excellent quality as I expected. Not one piece to assemble. Bit chilly outside but sun is out so having a coffee sitting on new set.
Thanks to Dan and team. Small problem sorted straight away and had a chance to use the set last week in the lovely weather we had. Very comfortable and looks lovely with my new scatter cushions in grey stripes to match. 5 Stars!
Delivered last week and set up today. Lovely quality furniture. Nice quality cushions also and free cover appreciated. Easy assembly on the table and as stated all chairs built. Thanks.
Customer service brilliant. Delivered and very happy. One problem was one cushion and cover missing. Not a problem. Lewis arranged and within 4 days cushion and cover delivered. Top class service.
Top-notch service! From live chat answered at 7am to the furniture delivered onto back patio as arranged it has been a seamless process. Great quality furniture also. Couldn’t ask for more. Roll on the summer!
Needed set delivered within the week and the rattan team jumped to it! Great service. 4 bistros sets delivered within 3 days. Lovely quality and no messing with these guys. 10/10. Thanks Glenn.
Thanks to Dan's team. Service second to none. Cushion missing from our delivery this week. Emailed and dan replied immediately to let me know he was dealing with. Sure enough the cushion arrived this morning. Now that’s what I call customer service! Great finish to our lovely Portland set, so glad I chose rattan warehouse. From the polite delivery driver who took it all through to the patio to emails replied quickly it’s been a pleasure to deal with. I will certainly return to buy a matching sofa set and have already started to recommend to friends. Thanks Dan and his team.
We've just received our Naples set from Rattanwarehouse and we are over the moon. Can’t wait for spring summer to in vote the friends round for a glass of fizz and show it off looks fabulous on our patio. Quick delivery and chap was very helpful would buy again from this company if hubby wants to treat me to the matching loungers.
Nice to deal with real people! Spoke to Lewis on the phone and ordered, delivered within a week by the most polite driver I have ever come across. Great customer service and when you spend over £3000 it’s nice to have that contact. Great quality furniture also. 100% transaction. Brilliant stuff.
Superb service. Superb furniture. Thanks for sorting the delivery Dan. Came to caravan park yesterday as instructed.
Excellent customer service followed by excellent delivery! Unpacked the set and all looks good. Sofa has no assembly indeed! Very good all round purchase. Thanks guys.
Great service from the guys involved! Quick answers to my enquiries and then delivery efficient and on time. Lovely Richmond sofa set, as good on the patio as the photos on site! Can’t wait for the spring! 5 Stars!
Beautiful furniture delivered, helpful driver and that goes down the line to office staff also. Online message answered at 9 pm and very polite. Furniture so good. Cushions beautiful and no assembly. Top marks!!
Excellent furniture. Would totally recommend. Ordered last week and arrived this morning. 5 star from everyone involved at rattanwarehouse.
Superb quality of furniture delivered yesterday. All ordered and sorted within 2 weeks. Superb quality as I was informed it would be! Only one piece of assembly on the table which took 15 minutes. Straight forward. Both the chairs and sofa set all fully ready to go. Bonus about covers for the sets also. Very pleased.
Amazing service and quality of furniture. Ordered in sale and thought I would wait a few weeks for delivery. Nope, delivered the following week and amazing quality. Not one piece to assemble. Thanks guys! 5 stars throughout.
Superb customer service. Prompt reply to my emails regarding selection of furniture. All arranged for delivery and delivered on schedule last week as confirmed. Quality items delivered. Nothing to assemble on sofa set and only dining table to assemble which I will do in new year but all
Thanks Dave. Brilliant customer service to get my set here for this week as close to Xmas as possible. Lovely lovely set and are so pleased with everything. Dan showed me the colours etc to match what I had and when asked if I could have the sofa set this week the guys did it for me! 5 stars for quality of furniture, 5 stars for customer service.
Rattan Warehouse is rated 4.99 based on 239 reviews