Rapid-Visas Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Rapid-Visas

How would you rate Rapid-Visas?

Kevyn Green
Verified Reviewer

"Great communication, efficient process, very reasonably priced. Totally hassle free. Thanks"
Verified Buyer

Fast efficient service, with helpful staff who clarified all the visa application requirements
JACQUES D L LEE YAM CHEONG
Verified Buyer

"Rapid" in every way possible from answering email to processing the visa and returning the passport. Keep customers updated at all times. Ben Brandreth and Nikoletta are excellent.
CHARLIE RAINER

Quick and Simply process
Christopher Symonds
Verified Buyer

Rapid Visa are very thorough with checks and controls. They communicated regularly with me through the process and kept me updated. I highly recommend their services.
Verified Buyer

It was very fast and easy to work.

Professional and very fast
Mark Griffiths

Very fast and efficient.
James Ingham
Verified Buyer

I've been using 'Rapid Visas' to process my visa applications for many years now. As a
Yorkshire-man I don't like parting with my money unless I have to, but I must say that the
visa application fees are acceptable, the service is excellent, and I have no hesitation in recommending Rapid Visas. They take the stress out of the process!!!!

A special mention to Nikoletta who has been VERY helpful over the last few years. If she is assisting you with your application you can sit back and relax!!!!

'Hello,Nikoletta!!! I'm in India at the moment, back at the end of September. You can expect my next application towards the end of October '17.

Thank you to all, at Rapid Visas, who are involved in the process! ;) Jim Ingham
Verified Buyer

Very efficient. Communicate very well and respond promptly. Glad I used this service and I would recommend it
Sonia Bowen
Verified Buyer

Rapid Visa provided an excellent and customer caring service. They were very helpful.
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication and advise.
Robert Freeburn
Verified Buyer

Nikoletta was available, efficient, helpful and reassuring.
The service was very prompt.
David Mallinson
Verified Buyer

I have used Rapid Visas many times. These people are brilliant, proactive and they do exactly what they say they will do and exactly when they say they will do it. My Visa was promised for 4pm and I was walking down Piccadilly when they called and said it was ready - the call was at 3.55! I cannot speak highly enough of the team there. Because I live and work in the Middle East this is a great comfort to me to know that I will not be left hanging around in London waiting and wondering whilst on a busy schedule. Kudos guys - on time in full no defects at all.- many thanks!
John Osgerby
Verified Buyer

My application was a difficult expensive process that Rapid Visas made easy for me. They went the extra mile for me to get my visa and at value for money. Cannot rate them high enough for customer service.
Verified Buyer

Have used them twice for urgent visa work, they are effective, they coach and they manage the process in a way that gets the job done on time.
Tiffany Kelly
Verified Buyer

Very professional service, helpful and fast.
Verified Buyer

Handled as the name implies rapidly and efficiently
Verified Buyer

Super fast and great service.
Verified Buyer

A hassle free service that produced the required Visa within 48 hours.
Rapid-Visas is rated 4.89 based on 710 reviews