Rapid Shipping Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Read Rapid Shipping Reviews

info@rapid-shipping.co.uk

Tell us how Rapid Shipping made you happy
First class service and cannot be faulted.
Perfect customer service. Soo soo helpful. On my questions I was getting answers quickly and sometimes even after 10pm. Thx
Everything arrived in good order, thanks I am sure to the excellent wrapping that took at the start. Thank you so much for bringing out my furniture safely.
This is the first time I have had to ship a part load on a container and found Mathew Winter of Rapid Shipping to be very helpful and understanding throughout all of my many questions. I would not hesitate in using Rapid Shipping again in the future when required.
Very helpful staff, quick response to queries and excellent turnaround from contact to shipment leaving for overseas (UK -> NZ). Initial shipment was handled so well that I did not even consider an alternative provider for second and final shipment of my possessions.
This was a first for us at Leamar Transport exporting to the USA.
Matthew at Rapid Shipping not only sorted everything out for us,but our put mind at ease being our first container for our new venture.
A big thanks from Leamar Transport.
Everything was fine until the 2 boxes actually got to HKG - then the fun started.
The cost of going to get the boxes and bring them back to my house was high due to the fact that the warehouse was miles away from anywhere (and nowhere close to the airport). Not only that, but the 'i'm alright jack sod you' attitude from the HKG agent, meant that there is no means of moving the boxes from the 12th floor to the street level again - other than bundling them into a small lift (classic HKG style i know, but i could do without it whilst trying to move house with a wife and baby quite honestly).
The agent also charged me circa 850 HKD to release the goods and for the pleasure of me having to do all the work.
In all, it would have been more efficient and probably cheaper to ship the the 2 boxes door to door rather than door to airport (as the airport seemed to be a bluff destination in the end).
Moreover, it would have been far easier to just fly out with the boxes on the day we flew outrselves. I cant think it would have been any more expensive - and certainly less frustrating.
Sorry to not be more positive - but facts are facts.
Very quick, professional service - competitive pricing
You couldn't ask for a better service. Despite it being a last minute booking and complications my end, the service was fantastic. They never made me feel like I was being a pain, even though I was! Plus it was a great price too.

All in all, I strongly recommend them.
I received an excellent service from Matthew and the team, they went out of their way to help us ship products on a tight deadline and made the whole process very easy. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and would recommend them to others.

James Rutherford
Project Manager
Cheil Europe
So far so good. Boxes and packing materials delivered promptly. Responses to e mais prompt and everybody so far has been polite and helpful.
Very effiicient, friendly and easy to deal with. Will use again nexy year to ship an item of furniture from UK to New Zealand.
Good communication and very organised. Thank you.
Would use again. Excellent communications,service and rates.
Our experience with Rapid Shipping was excellent. The communication from both the UK and Canadian contacts was fantastic. Drivers on both sides of our move were friendly, helpful and professional. We received excellent all round service and would highly recommend them to others.
I spoke to quit a few companies and chose Rapid Shipping. I was not disappointed at all. Everything was executed to military precision. The service provided by Matthew, Scott and Carl was absolutely excellent.
Excellent and fast service provided by Rapid Shipping. Excellent one to one communication throughout (telephone and email) between myself and my personal adviser. I found them to have the cheapest rates - quick response. Shipment arrived intact. No hassle, no fuss. Would highly recommend to all.
Great service from Rapid Shipping. Matthew Winter was very helpful from initial quotes through to organising delivery. All appointments and deadlines were kept, and the final price was in line with original estimate. Tracking details were provided. Air freight arrived sooner than expected. Thanks for a good job !
Straight forward to organise, no hassle, good price, great service - making our move simple. If the delivery and unload is a professional and seamless as the packing and loading, then simply a perfect service. thank you
From the first phonecall to the time our goods were loaded into the container I was extremely impressed with your service.

Steve and Carl worked extremely hard in very hot weather and did a great job.

If delivery is as smooth as the UK end then will have no hesitation in recommending you to others.
Everything were as per schedule
Rapid Shipping is rated 4.60 based on 62 reviews