RansomSpares Reviews

06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does RansomSpares deliver?

How can I contact RansomSpares?
Click Here

Tell us how RansomSpares made you happy

"I have used this company several times to keep domestic appliances going. I have always found the products excellent and fit well. The help line was good helping to clarify which part was needed. Prices very competitive although I do find standard delivery a bit slow. That said would use again without a thought."
Are you RansomSpares? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Richiesto un azionamento centrifugo cod. RS 2747799 in data 29/ 08/ 2019 , ricevuto 3 mail di consegna stimata in date 10/09/2019 , 24/09/2019 , 11/10/2019, a tuttora in attesa ! Rimborso negato !"
"Worst Business ever. They claimed they have item in stock and next day shipment. When paid claimed they dont have part and waiting time will be 16 days to be shipped. Strong avoid !!!"
"terrible experience, they sent to me the defective part, later they sent to me replacement, and it came out that it doesn't fit to my model despite the manufacture recommendation so I had to return it, paid for postage....and guess what? they said that they will refund to me!!! I was fair to them, send to them photos, and replied on many question they had and now they treated me in this way AWARE OF THIS DISHONEST BAD COMPANY"
"Very quick delivery part was exactly what i needed to get my washing machine up and running again would definitely use them again also very reasonably priced thank you 😊"
"Order arrived within 2 working days, the part fitted perfectly and was identical (genuine) to the one being removed. I also found a handy video walkthrough on their website for how to replace a heating element for a fan oven. (Which is how I found them). Top class, will get spare parts from here again"
"Very good service."
"Placed my order it came on time as advertised and in good condition would recommend Ransom spares to all"
"Ordered before. Needed a spare part for my oven . And washing machine cleaner No issues. Products are genuine . Went for manufacture item brand as a choice. Fitted item. No issues. Waited 4 days from point of order to getting my items . No problem with that . Will use again Thank you for a good quality service and value for money company. Kind regards"
"The top shelf of my freezer was broken. This company had an extensive spares list and sent the correct drawer in a couple of days. I shall now be able to augment my store of steaks!"
"Ordered a new hot point oven door seal, found part easy to find on the web site, and delivered standard post within 3 days, recommended."
"Next day delivery my ass ! A week later and still nothing not even an email. Customer service is shockingly bad. I will never deal with this Co again."
"Paid for next day delivery 4 days later still waiting"
"Great prices, excellent customer service and fast delivery. Will definitely be ordering again. Thank you"
"Have used Ransome spares twice now. Both times easy to find correct part on their website. Easy ordering and fast delivery with competitive prices. Well pleased"
"Ordered a new door seal for washing machine with retaining bands. These parts are classed as genuine manufacturers spares. Whilst the actual door seal appears Ok the door seal retainer and retaining band are not as good quality as the original fitted parts."
"Fantastic sales service from Chorley Nissan (Wigan). it made buying our first 100% electric car enjoyable and the salesman's knowledge was excellent"
"Very prompt delivery and salmon flies are well made and excellent value."
"Half the price of Espares and postage was cheaper too."
"Just so easy. I didn't need a parts manual to find what I needed, it was all there."
RansomSpares is rated 4.04 based on 23 reviews