Rainbow Club Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rainbow Club
Read Rainbow Club Reviews

About Rainbow Club:

Rainbow Club have been designing, making and colouring handmade satin wedding and occasion shoes since 1986 and we are now firmly established as the UK’s leading and most inspirational producers. We have over 600 UK stockists and 55 Republic of Ireland stockists who hold a wide range of products across our collections.

01392 207030

Candice Gregory-Thomas
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 16th March 2020
Ena
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 11th March 2020
I absolutely love my wedding shoes, searched all over before a friend suggested this site. They are perfect
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 10th February 2020
Really happy with the shoes and the service
Great service! 5* Fast delivery, bargain.
Highly recommend,placed my order and was with me 2 days later,very fast and I love my shoes xx
A fantastic service in dyeing my bridesmaid’s shoes. I was concerned that I had left it late with just 5 weeks before the wedding but they reassured me they would be returned in time without paying for express/gold service. Rainbow didn’t disappoint. The shoes were back within a week AND they are a perfect match to the swatch I sent. The result is amazing! I highly recommend their service, thank you!
I didn't particularly want to order shoes online, I prefer to go to a shop and try them on, but after travelling across London to visit two stockists neither of them had a good stock of styles and sizes which was disappointing. I don't know if I can necessarily blame Rainbow Club for this but it would be good if they had more stockists. I ended up ordering 9 pairs of shoes online (4 pairs in 2 sizes plus 1 pair in 1 size) so I could try them all on and therefore having to pay for delivery (free up to 4 pairs I believe). I did find two suitable pairs but obviously returned the rest and was disappointed to find that I had to pay for return postage as well, although there is a reasonably good deal with Collect Plus. As far as I can tell the shoes I've chosen are comfortable, they're definitely nice looking and I like that you can get them dyed any colour.
Simple and easy website to use. Offers very versatile styles, something for everyone. Order arrived within 2 days and was very happy with the quality of shoe.
I bought Patrice shoes, they are very nice but it was a shame because they were too narrow for my feet so I had to return them, usually I have standard size. Please see the return policy, original condition we are happy to accept returns, they don’t offer a free return postage service but delivery to you is free for up to 4 items.
Very prompt delivery. Shoes fit really well; bought 1/2 a size bigger than my normal shoe size. Going to use the Rainbow Club colour match service on the shoes now.
Beautiful shoes, colour and fit as expected, good quality.
Loved the delivery, the shoes were so well packaged and made it even more exciting! I had to return due to the wrong size however I have exchanged for a bigger size which I look forward to receiving.
Have just purchased the Lexi wide fit wedding shoes, I have been a year now looking for the right fit, these are not only stunning but comfortable too, I had to go a size up as one foot slightly wider than the other ( due to operation) I am absolutely delighted with them, I received them within 48 hours of ordering. Well done Rainbow club
The shoes are absolutely magnificent and of excellent quality with beautiful intricate details. I have not been able to find bridal shoes of such quality and value. Quick delivery and customer service is great. Highly recommend.
The delivery and navigation of website were fine. The actual fitting of the shoe was shocking I am sending them back. I ordered a size 7 and they are more like a 8.5. The peep toe part was also far too tight and the strap to tie around the ankle was an awful scratchy glitter material. It's put me off ever ordering from this website again I'm afraid.
Shoes arrived quickly and packaged well. The shoes were beautifully packed
I purchased a pair of Margie shoes from the sale archive for my sons wedding. They are beautiful and fit well. They are a narrow shoe but are elude enough for me.
High quality of shoes, packing & delivery services. Will highly recommend your products to others.
Ordering from the website was simple and straightforward. When my shoes were despatched I was able to track delivery through the courier. When my shoes arrived they were well packaged to protect them. My shoes are absolutely beautiful, they are well made and very comfortable, I can’t wait to wear them on my wedding day
Very good quality
Beautiful shoes, way more comfortable than I thought they would be because of the padding ( very helpful for those of us with foot issues that still want to wear high heels), very speedy delivery!
Rainbow Club is rated 4.63 based on 1,312 reviews