Rainbow Club Reviews

4.6
Based on 1,381 reviews
Read Rainbow Club Reviews

About Rainbow Club:

Rainbow Club have been designing, making and colouring handmade satin wedding and occasion shoes since 1986 and we are now firmly established as the UK’s leading and most inspirational producers. We have over 600 UK stockists and 55 Republic of Ireland stockists who hold a wide range of products across our collections.

01392 207030

Rainbow Club 5 star review on 22nd February 2022
Liz
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 18th February 2022
Yvonne Petford
Bought the Freya wedding shoes in half a size up. Despite reading other reviews about the "looseness" of the band on top, I found that the band sat far better than I was expecting and find them absolutely stunning. They are a bit higher than I was expecting, but are very very comfortable so have no concerns about this. Delivery was very quick and I can't wait to wear them on the big day!
The Rainbow shoes and bag I purchased for my daughter’s wedding are beautiful! The shoes are stylish and comfortable and I love the ‘something blue’ stone impregnated into the sole- a special touch. I am going to use the Rainbow Club service to match them and the bag to my mother of the bride outfit. I can’t wait for the big day now!
My ivory satin shoes arrived promptly and beautifully wrapped. They are absolutely beautiful! They are a perfect fit and very comfortable to wear. I'm really looking forward to wearing them on my wedding day in 2 weeks time :) Thank you Rainbow club!
Love my shoes from Rainbow club. Stunning and so comfy!
Overall very happy with my purchase, and I can’t wait to wear them on my wedding day. They have a lovely padded sole and beautiful blue gem stone as your ‘something blue’. My only negative is the shoes are very tight if you have a wide foot.
Pre-ordered Flori from the new season range back in February with estimated delivery of late March. Have to admit, got a little bit panicky when late March arrived and no update from Rainbow Club. Contact via IM was not that encouraging to be honest, but I held my nerve and the shoes arrived on 9 April - fortunately they are as stunning as the photographs and fit beautifully. Cannot wait to wear them next Saturday! Overall I am very satisfied with my purchase, but do think Rainbow Club could have been a little more proactive with updates on pre-ordered items.
Rainbow Club 4 star review on 17th April 2022 Rainbow Club 4 star review on 17th April 2022
Rainbow Club made it easy to match my shoes and bag to the hat I'd chosen for my daughter's wedding. This saved me hours of searching! Their service was great, even though I messed up the order form a bit, they were very understanding and sorted it out for me. The items I bought were high quality and beautifully hand coloured. Would thoroughly recommend
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 16th April 2022
Beautiful shoes and really comfy, I can't wait to wear them on my wedding day and then get them dyed so I can wear them again and again! Particularly love the added touch of the blue gem on the underside of the shoe.
Thank you to Saah and the team for my beautifully dyed shoes and bag. I am delighted with the result!
Beautiful shoes - can’t wait to wear them on my special day in July.
Received my order today. Shoes, bag and shoe accessories, so pleased with all of them and can't wait to wear them for my daughters wedding. The quality and dying of the products is excellent, well packaged for delivery and efficient service. Can't recommend highly enough. Thank you.
Lovely shoes and bag to match just perfect for my son's wedding at the end of April.
Gorgeous shoes, great quality and quick and easy ordering/delivery service. These will be perfect for my wedding day and I cannot wait to wear them!!
I have actually bought 2 pairs of rainbow shoes as both my daughters are getting married this year..1st pair was the Clara ivory sandal which I haven't worn yet as wedding isin July but they r so beautiful to look at an a nice heel height only thing is the sole might need rubber soles on as they might slip on the church tiles going up the aisle. Other pair of shoes r also similar to the sandals with pearls they are the ivory satin Maya shoe.cant wait to wear them.Very good service an always answered your emails .
I ordered the most beautiful pair of shoes from Rainbow Club to wear at my wedding in October. They are exquisite. Beautiful satin and beaded strap that will add an element of luxurious glamour. Very comfortable shoes too, heel is the perfect height for all-day comfort, secure straps with buckle and sturdy yet elegant block heel design. Beautifully packaged too and arrived in perfect condition. Also very happy that Rainbow Club offer half sizes.
Helpful team selling beautiful, comfy shoes :)
Very Good. After receiving a faulty item the company dealt with the issue very professionally. Thank you very much!
Rainbow Club to the rescue! Many thanks to Richard for ensuring that my Mother of the Bride shoes are currently being dyed to match my outfit. Thank you so much, I am delighted with the support and kindness shown by the RC team. Can’t wait to receive my shoes.
We're very sorry to hear that we have disappointed you. All our shoes are sized consistently and made to the highest standards. Accordingly, this is a very surprising outcome. Can you please provide us with the best contact number so that we can better understand the problem and try to find a solution for you? Alternatively please feel free to contact us at shoes@rainbowclub.co.uk so we can look into this for you. Regards, Rainbow Club
Beautiful shoes that were comfy enough to wear all day and night. They didn’t run once. Amazing sparkle and beautiful blue stone underneath (for your something blue). We’ll worth the money
Rainbow Club 5 star review on 4th March 2022 Rainbow Club 5 star review on 4th March 2022
WHAT SERVICE! Rainbow are normally postal delivery only as no reception area, but my son was a able to drop off my shoes as worked in the same area, and then as he was so busy a Rainbow employee who called me to say they were ready for pick up suggested he would drop them off for me in his lunch hour! THANK YOU! Great service. And my shoes so so comfortable on my wedding day and now I will get to wear them again as it only cost £10 for Rainbow to professionally dye them black and they look lovely! This is great service thank you again
Rainbow Club is rated 4.6 based on 1,381 reviews