Rainbow Chalk Markers Ltd Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Rainbow Chalk Markers Ltd

How would you rate Rainbow Chalk Markers Ltd?

107 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
BARRY MARLES
Excellent Service. Keep it up!

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Rainbow Chalk Markers Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
BARRY MARLES
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Service. Keep it up!"
"Paid extra for first class postage, although I didn’t receive the next day delivery as stated, it was days! So I requested that my postage should be refunded. Which it was. The pens are great although one nip split. So delicate use is to be applied. Easy to use quick drying. I’d order pens again but not from this seller. Rip off postage charge!"
"Never even received the item"
ANAELLE Talelo Donjio
Verified Buyer
"Great items, those grout pens. The choice of colours is amazing! :)"
Kathryn Luton
Verified Buyer
"Covers beautifully and dries to an even finish....very pleased"
Penny Howard
Verified Buyer
"Made a big difference to tiles in the kitchen now look like new"
"The replacement nibs really helped me complete an intricate job and I can recommend them wholeheartedly."
Lesley Brownless
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use and great product. Would definitely purchase again."
Mark Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Fair prices, very efficient service, super fast delivery !!!"
Julia Gear-Evans
Verified Buyer
"The paint is wonderful. More runny than I’m used to for chalk paint but it looks good. However, I ordered it on the Friday before 3pm and paid for express postage. I had confirmations but nothing arrived on the Saturday. Monday came and I received another email to say the order was complete. Nothing arrived on Tuesday and I had to chase. Apparently the paint wasn’t even made up but would be that day. The paint arrived two days later, so in all it took a full week for the paint to arrive. I received no refund on postage despite paying extra for a speedy delivery, which wasn’t good. Anyway, I love the paint. I just wish I’d received an email when I first placed the order to say it would be delayed."
Christine Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Couldn't find coloured grout pens in any of my local DIY stores so happy to find your site. Product was very good, reasonably priced and delivered fast, also with a discount for first order. Excellent! Will come back again."
Ashley Wheeler
Verified Buyer
"Purchased a dark grey grout pen, easy to use and transformed my terracotta tile kitchen floor. Highly recommended."
"It seems to give a nice waterproof finish and covers existing colour. I just re tiled the bathroom floor and used grey grout which I did not like so I changed the colour to creem with the pens. Grout joints were 2mm and I found I needed about 4 pens to do 6 metres of floor. The pen knibs wear out very quickly on the rough floor grout but I would imagine they would last longer on smoother wall grout. In the end I opened up the pens and poured the paint into a pot and used a small paint brush which was messy but it worked better for me. Time will tell how long it lasts but it seems like a tough finish and waterproof."
"Good result, used over tile paint."
Margaret Farquhar
Verified Buyer
"When I informed Rainbow Chalks that my order hadn't arrived they immediately responded by sending my order again which arrived the very next day. Couldn't fault this company and would have no hesitation in recommending them and shopping with them again. Margaret F"
Pam Etherington
Verified Buyer
"First time I have tried these and have tried a few other brands but these are the best and cheapest I shall say , so very impressed"
Michael Hampshire
Verified Buyer
"The only source of grey grout pen that I could find. If a lighter grey tone could be supplied it would be a perfect match to the existing to the existing colour of the grout."
Thomas Legge
"First Class!"
Keith Waters
Verified Buyer
"I am still waiting for the chalk markers to arrive. I will write a review when I have used them."
Katarzyna Gos
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered 5 tins of grout paint. The way they were packed damaged one of them and when attempted to take the tins off the box one of them was upside down and the lid wasn't secured. The whole tin landed on my knees and damaged my clothes..."
Rainbow Chalk Markers Ltd is rated 4.39 based on 107 reviews