Raileasy Reviews

High Street Wanstead

Categories:
Travel
Travel

How would you rate Raileasy ?

"Do not use this website! Their website is not reliable. For me, they did not complete a transaction for my single train ticket. I did not receive a confirmation email, money was taken out regardless, I missed the train I wanted to get and I missed work that day. It was a hellish morning. Also if you go onto the ticket splitting website via moneysupermarket.com, they are cheaper. For example a Rugby-Glasgow single ticket was £49.50 with TicketySplit via Money Saving Expert but it was £52.10 with Raileasy. £2.60 cheaper pretty good especially when it's coming from a more reputable website. Hope this helps anyone who is tirelessly fighting the increasingly expensive price of train tickets!"
"It is more complicated than just buying a ticket, but I certainly can't complain about the money saved"
"I got return tickets to Leeds for the day for £60 which was half of the best price I could find. This includes their fee and having the tickets posted to me - which arrived the day after I made the booking on line. The only minor issue is that they don't seem to issue proper itemised receipts which I would prefer."
"This company is simply Dishonest do not book with them."
"I had the misfortune to use rail easy they should be called rail nightmare. I made the 'mistake' of having my credit card snap so couldn't collect my tickets from the machine, this was fully 5 days before I was due to travel. So I rang their horrifically expensive helpline where upon I was told there was nothing they could do but if I booked more tickets they'd give me a refund. Great I thought so did that, it wasn't until I asked for the refund that they mentioned there'd be a 10 pound fee and it would be for the cheaper tickets leaving me 68 pounds out of pocket. On contacting them again I was told I'd done nothing wrong but tough there'd stick to their policy and would issue the smaller refund even though I told them not to do so. The contempt shown for their customers is surprising in this day and age. My advice is never use these crooks to be book you rail tickets."
"Bloody Awful. My other half never realised you charge premium rates for phone calls, and now we realise that is why she was kept on the line for such a long time!!! £11.56 for one call is awful, you should be ashamed!!!!"
"On recently collecting my London return journey tickets from the machine at the local station I noted no reserved seats had been registered - this may have been an error on my part when booking -not sure if it was my fault or a problem with the technology, but anyway, I contacted Raileasy by e mail and they replied within 15 minutes. They arranged reserved seats both ways, and the tickets were posted to me and arrived the next morning. A brilliant service!"
Raileasy is rated 2.57 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!