Radiance Skincare Reviews

147 Lea Gate, Bolton

Click Here

Tell us how Radiance Skincare made you happy

Deanna
"Very happy she's brill will be back soon xx"
Liz
"Absolutely amazing customer service with great efficiency. A real caring professional lady who's knows how to make you feel at ease, relaxed, comfortable. You leave the tranquil environment feeling that the treatment you received was indeed a positive beauty experience. Your a star!!"
"I have been using Radiance Skincare for over 2 years now and I am extremely happy with my results, the service and professionalism, and treatments available at the price that is perfect for my budget! Excellent service and results I wouldn't go anywhere else!"
"The product packaging with beautiful. The delivery was fast and the chocolates tasted great. Not I’m excited to see whether regular use really gets Results."
Are you Radiance Skincare? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I am very please with my purchase of Obagi Vitamin C serum at Radiance Skincare. The dispatch was very quick and I received the product within 2 days."
"Received my order pretty quick, item as described."
"Very quick service."
"All questions answered promotly via telephone. Excelkent dervice and delivery times (item delivered before estimated delivery date). Follow up questions again answered promptly and efficiently. Online store and system is very easy to use and works perfectly everytime. Only criticism would be a confirmation e mail for purchase was not sent out until after the item had been despatched (would have been better if a confirmation e mail is sent as soon as item is ordered and payment taken)."
"Prompt delivery and free sample included."
"good products"
"I ordered 3 products and had really fast delivery of 2 products, but, I'm still waiting on the 3rd product to be sent (was advised that this would be posted on 30th July, but still waiting).... Overall good service, as long as this 3rd product arrives as promised by today!"
Hi Lorraine,

Your 3rd item was posted on Monday as promised. We hoped you would have received it yesterday ( tuesday) as it was sent via first class post. We are hopeful it will arrive today.

Regards,
The Radiance Skincare Team
"Helped to soften facial lines. Was recommended by a local skin expert when I was thinking of anti wrinkle injections"
Radiance Skincare is rated 4.93 based on 292 reviews