Radiance Skincare Reviews

147 Lea Gate, Bolton

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Radiance Skincare made you happy

Deanna
"Very happy she's brill will be back soon xx"
Liz
"Absolutely amazing customer service with great efficiency. A real caring professional lady who's knows how to make you feel at ease, relaxed, comfortable. You leave the tranquil environment feeling that the treatment you received was indeed a positive beauty experience. Your a star!!"
"I have been using Radiance Skincare for over 2 years now and I am extremely happy with my results, the service and professionalism, and treatments available at the price that is perfect for my budget! Excellent service and results I wouldn't go anywhere else!"
"Shopping on the website was easy and the delivery was quick. I was concerned that the Obagi Nuderm products were not sealed. When I have bought these from other retailers there has been a cellophane wrap around the bottle top."
Hi Carol,

Please dont be concerned. We are an offical Obagi UK accredited clinic and I can assure you these are genuine products direct from the UK distributor. They have confirmed for us that they are no longer manufactured with the cellophane wrap around the top.

The Radiance Skincare Team