Radiance Skincare Reviews

147 Lea Gate, Bolton

Click Here

Tell us how Radiance Skincare made you happy

Deanna
"Very happy she's brill will be back soon xx"
Liz
"Absolutely amazing customer service with great efficiency. A real caring professional lady who's knows how to make you feel at ease, relaxed, comfortable. You leave the tranquil environment feeling that the treatment you received was indeed a positive beauty experience. Your a star!!"
"I have been using Radiance Skincare for over 2 years now and I am extremely happy with my results, the service and professionalism, and treatments available at the price that is perfect for my budget! Excellent service and results I wouldn't go anywhere else!"
"DO NOT use this website/company. Paid for an item which never arrived. Should have gone with my initial feeling about a company which in "contact us" has no phone no or address. Fortunately, I paid using PayPal and when I raised a claim they did not respond to PP and I was refunded my money by PP. Their company is UK Skincare Online - look them up on Company House - they have just set up and have no accounts. So once again I would advise you to not use them"
Are you Radiance Skincare? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I ordered the product on the 26th of November and I am yet to still receive it that’s very disappointing as you said it will only take 3 to 5 working days"
We are really sorry to receive this review as our tracking shows the item was delivered on 30th November. We have therefore emailed you the information and hope you manage to locate the item. If not please get in touch and we will then have to report this to Royal Mail.
Radiance Skincare is rated 4.93 based on 292 reviews