RackSupplier.co.uk Reviews

10PM
10PM

02036518056

info@racksupplier.co.uk

UK (London & Heathrow):Rack Supplier Ltd - Unit 1a GalleyMead Road , Colnbrook VAT No: GB 138 8835 68Reg. in England No.8097578 Tel (9 AM - 9 PM) : +44 2036518056

Categories:
Business & Office
Office Equipment

Tell us how RackSupplier.co.uk made you happy

"Ordered the rack on their NL website. First, they said that they do not have the model I ordered online, then they proposed another one. OK, took a smaller one. When everything has arrived, discovered that the plugs are for the UK and not for NL. Sent them e-mail asking to send me NL plugs. No answer. Not acceptable."
Are you RackSupplier.co.uk? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback RackSupplier.co.uk receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Always buy my racks from these guys,"
"Excellent communication, very good shipping cost, and a great product! Highly recommended!"
Thank you for the prompt review Kristian
"I've used Rack Supplier on a number of occasions, every time they've delivered next day. Products are competitively priced service is second to none, when we've had a problem they've been proactive in fixing it - Very pleased"
Thank you for the lovely review Gary, We look forward to working with you again
"All services excellent Kept us informed of delivery and stock at all times from the start."
"Good product; great support. I made a mistake in ordering (cabinet depth) and Reza assisted by sending just the longer parts we needed and allowing us to return the incorrect ones. Top service!"
Thank you for the lovely review James, We look forward to working with you again
"Some of the pieces had to be modified slightly for the rack to go together but generally very happy with the value for money. Shipping was very fast!"
Thank you for the review Mr Hope, We look forward to working with you again.
"I used the online chat to order my server cabinet for my Man Cave, I found the service very efficient and would certainly recommend them."
"Excellent communication."
"Product is good, but the website design is poor, the staff when called did not know where our delivery was, at one point we were told it was delivered to us but in Edinburgh. Arrangement for payment was not clear and we had to make a quick payment to enable to item to be despatched. In summary good product, but company processes need to be sorted as impacting customer experience."
Dear Natalie,
Many thanks for your feedback, but we think it is not fair , especially when our team done their best to offer you best customer services and also free next day delivery even when the order and Payment came out of our cutoff time.

Order was placed 10 Mar 2015 14:27:31and POD shows items delivered 11:20:00 11/03/2015 and signed clear.

In regards to Edinburgh, we have received a call when no order was placed with us on Monday and there was no delivery info available .

I think your company should also have good instruction in terms of raising quote, placing the order and arrange the payment which will avoid this kind of confusions and of course not blaming other companies.

Many thanks for your quote anyway
Kind Regards

"This was the first time we have ordered from Rack Supplier and because we needed the items very quickly we paid for next day delivery. We ordered on Monday evening and after a phone call on Thursday to see what the delay was we were told they were out of stock for which we hadn't been notified. The items were sent on an overnight delivery to be with us on Friday morning which was unfortunately too late for the work that was being carried out on Thursday evening. Needless to say we were very disappointed with the service we received but once it was recognised Rack Supplier rectified the situation as quickly as they could."
Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your unfortunate experience with this order. I am sorry to hear about the delay and I regret that you were not satisfied with the late delivery.

Thanks again for your helpful suggestions on ways to improve our record.
Rack Supplier Ltd
"Really nice parts and good support!! Next time i will again order something by Towerez, nice parts and a good price."
Many thanks for your prompt feedback, happy to have another happy customer from The Netherlands
"Fantastic support and customer service. Great priced product - really good quality. Ordered 2pm, arrived 8:30 am next morning.... Over and above all expectations - If you're undecided - order from these guys!"

Thank you for the lovely review Tom, We look forward to working with you again.
"Very good communication. Held stock at my request and delivered when required. Will definitely use them again and highly recommend."
Thank you for the lovely review william, We look forward to working with you again.
"Delivered on time a well designed rack. Could be better designed as a flat pack for easier handling . At least that's my preference otherwise can't fault the 9U. 19 inch rack"
Thank you for the lovely review Mkokeli, We look forward to working with you again. We also will add flat pack option to all wall mounted cabs in 2 month Time.
"I phoned Racksupplier up, the rack arrived the next day, all very well packaged up. It took a few minutes longer than they said to put it all together, buit when we had, we were left with a very smart, very professional looking rack, at what appears to be bargain basement price. Don't let the low price warn you off a great product."
Thank you for the lovely review David. We look forward to working with you again.
"Item not in stock, which was not clear from website when order placed. Had to modify order. No assembly instructions came with flat pack rack. Had to to contact company to ask for instructions and to be fair they responded pretty quickly. The very first instruction reads "the side in which have the yellow signs must be put to the end of the cabinet", with accompanying pictures. The very next instruction reads "Yellow signs same side". The problem is that there are no yellow signs anywhere. The product was delivered outside my garage, as instructed by me, as the driver called on my mobile to indicate he was outside the house and no-one was in. I had no idea when to expect delivery, so hardly surprising. The issue is that the product was delivered on a pallet, and neither the delivery company nor racksupplier.co.uk were willing to collect the pallet, which has left me, the customer, with the headache of having to dispose of the pallet. Racksupplier.co.uk are clearly not a customer focused company and I will not be using them again."
"Repeat business, great service."
"Just a few things, one or two smalls screws are missing, the instructions aren't clear enough, poor and one thing not in the right order even the YouTube instructions for this cabinet are totaly rubbish. So i had to watch a diffenet video and also look at some photos of the finished item. The clip on bolts were difficult at times to get on. Would be better if they were alfeady pre-fixed.?? But the cabinet it's self, is very good."
"delivery was quick and product is well made"
RackSupplier.co.uk is rated 4.51 based on 98 reviews