Rachel Simpson Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rachel Simpson Ltd
Read Rachel Simpson Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Rachel Simpson Ltd made you happy
the shoes are gorgeous but unfortunately, they are way too narrow for my size 9 feet and I have to return them. if you have normal width feet they will be perfect for you.
Thank you for your honest feedback, it really helps other customers. A wide fit collection is something we are asked for a lot and hopefully, it is something we can introduce in the future.
Very pretty shoes, excellent for a night out or a party.
Lets party!
The shoes I had purchased in June, I only received a few days ago in November. I had picked out a size that was on backorder, which explained the delay. The team was very responsive to my inquiries about the status of the shoes, and provided me with good service, despite the delay in available stock.
We do try to keep everything in stock and available but sometimes we have a few styles/sizes that are so popular they end up selling before we can get them made in our factory. Thank you so much for your patience and hope you enjoy wearing your shoes.
beautiful shoes , there was amix up in terms of my order which was frustrating but the customer service response to rectify this was excellent
Wonderful, comfortable shoes. We had three different pairs from Rachel Simpson (bride, best woman and mother of the bride), all of which, got rave reviews. Each of us have very different foot support needs, all of which were met, with style. If the shoe fits, wonderful. If it's Rachel Simpson, even better. N.B. The clip on accessories were gorgeous but had a tendency to fall off occasionally if the wearer doesn't secure them prior to putting on the shoes.
Rachel Simpson Ltd is rated 4.41 based on 98 reviews