Rachel Simpson Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rachel Simpson Ltd
Read Rachel Simpson Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Rachel Simpson Ltd made you happy
The shoes were perfect however the entire process of ordering and delivering was awful. Not only was there a huge delay but I was then told I needed to pay to release the package. After an hour on the phone to DPD and emails back and forth with Rachel Simpson customer service they managed to sort it but it was all rather stressful and a disappointing experience unfortunately
I really love my shoes and the colour is beautiful. They fit great and feel very comfortable to walk in. My only problem is that I got stung with a £63 import tax which I really wasn’t expecting. So it made them even more expensive. I was quite upset at the time as I had ordered them in may and the arrived the end of august, and it wasn’t stated on my order there would be a import tax, as my sister had brought some a few months before with no import tax. Luckily I will be keeping and cannot wait to wear them.
To be honest I unfortunately was rather disappointed, which was probably due to the high expectations I had for Rachel Simpson products. The shoes and handbag that I received were damaged - and some of the damages can't have been caused by transportation. I'm happy I was offered a discount or replacement, therefor I'm very thankful. Nevertheless this is somehow troublesome as I live abroad.
Rachel Simpson Ltd is rated 4.43 based on 101 reviews