Rachel Simpson Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rachel Simpson Ltd
Read Rachel Simpson Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Rachel Simpson Ltd made you happy
Recently bought my very first pair of Rachel Simpson shoes and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I ordered a size 8 and although the fit is ever so slightly larger than my foot, it's actually perfect as it gives a bit of room to breathe. The height of the shoe is exactly what I wanted, the rose gold sparkles are perfect and match my outfit perfectly. I couldn't be happier! Added to the fact they're handmade - what more could a girl want. I feel like a black cinderella except, midnight won't ever come for me as these are for keeps. Thank you so much! A very happy lady!
Very beautiful shoes and fast delivery. Already trying to find a good reason to buy another pair!
Fabulous customer service when I had my ‘ugly step sister’ moment opening up what I thought would be a size 39 to find I obviously hadn’t checked the order as I had accidentally ordered a 35! Luckily they immediately helped and sorted a replacement which was swapped within the week in a very hassle free way. Thanks so much
the shoes are gorgeous but unfortunately, they are way too narrow for my size 9 feet and I have to return them. if you have normal width feet they will be perfect for you.
Thank you for your honest feedback, it really helps other customers. A wide fit collection is something we are asked for a lot and hopefully, it is something we can introduce in the future.
Easy ordering, incredible customer service and support, good delivery communication and wonderful product.
Good to hear you had a great customer journey, we thrive on providing the best customer service we can.
Lovely comfortable shoes
Great to hear they are comfortable for you. Comfort is a very important part of our designs.
Simply perfect
Thank you!
after a very bad experience with a different shop selling Rachel Simpson I was hesitant to order at first, but I could not find more beautiful shoes anywhere else for my wedding, so I ordered and had my shoes home after literally 5 days and the shoes are awesome!
Thank you for feedback and so glad we were able to help!
The shoes are beautiful and work perfectly with my wedding dress. I can’t wait to wear them!
Lovely to hear, don't forget to share some photos with us! best wishes from Team RS for your wedding x
Beautiful shoes which arrived quite quickly after purchase. Love the protective bag to keep the shoes in. Look forward to wearing these on my wedding day.
I loved my experience with purchasing shoes from Rachel Simpson! I have never been one to be in love with shoes and was finding it hard to find a pair of shoes for my wedding! Once I found Rachel Simpson’s shoes, I fell in love! There was such great information on sizing on the website that I was able to find the right fit the first time! Also, I live in the US but my shoes arrived sooner then I thought they would! I still might go back and get a pair of Willow Flats!
Fab to hear you have found a love of shoes in our brand and good to hear you found our sizing information helpful. We always try to give as much information as possible as we know how difficult it is to buy shoes online.
Beautiful quality shoes, delighted with my purchase!
Brilliant news, thank you.
Bought a pair of shoes in their sample sale and I am so happy with the purchase. The quality of the shoes and the delivery time have been great.
Oh that's great to hear thank you!
Beautiful wedding shoes, the flat Amber shoes in a size EU43 are true to size and the quality is lovely. Very excited to get proper wedding shoes in my size and in a style I was looking for. They were a pre-order so there was a little bit of a wait for them to arrive, but very good communication through their Instagram DMs about date of delivery on enquiring.
Sorry to hear your size was a pre-order but glad we were able to keep you up to date with everything. We try our best to keep all sizes available but sometimes we just can't keep up with demand! Hope you enjoy wearing them!
Beautiful shoes and excellent service. Lian especially went above and beyond to ensure everything went perfectly.
Great to hear, thank you.
Amazing, I had my heart set in these shoes from the moment I know I was getting married. They arrived and wow! They are so beautiful I can’t get over how fabulous they are.
Thank you so much hope you enjoy wearing them!
Very pretty shoes, excellent for a night out or a party.
Lets party!
I ordered a pair of candy floss gold shoes for my wedding, I am located in the US. I am a true size 7 and the recommendation on the website is 38. The sizing suggestion is completely off and the shoes are huge. There is no easy way to return the shoes, cost of shipment to receive the shoes is £25.00, however, to ship them back with the same shipping courier for US is $250+ for DHL. Postal service is $95+ and not guaranteed they will arrive. Not only did the shoes not fit properly but now I’m at a loss of how to return them. Needless to say, this has been a very disappointing experience.
Thank you for your feedback and so sorry to hear of your disappointment. Sadly, we are unable to cover the cost of returns for purchases made in the US, as detailed on the website. We would love to be able to but it just isn't possible at this time.
Very beautiful shoes and a super quick delivery to Germany!
Thank you, great to hear they arrived quickily.
Amazing shoes. Felt so glamorous & we’re so comfy I danced all night in them
So good to hear, we pride ourselves on making comfortable shoes and great to know they are good for dancing the night away 😉
Rachel Simpson Ltd is rated 4.42 based on 100 reviews