Rachel Simpson Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rachel Simpson Ltd
Read Rachel Simpson Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Rachel Simpson Ltd made you happy
I purchased my wedding shoes and they were to small and they said they were on pre order when I went to re order in a bigger size. I went in to panic mode and Rachel and her team came to the rescue! Brilliant and quick delivery and of coarse beautiful shoes!
Thank you for your review, glad we were able to help and reduce a little panic moment for you. Best wishes from Team RS for your wedding day.
very elegant and comfortable shoes. I wore them for one of the most important days of my life there, that of my wedding. the shoes aroused the gaze of many envoys and did not “disappear” under the wedding dress. the color was just gorgeous! thanks 💙
Amazing customer service, I called up to ask a question and spoke to a wonderful lady who helped me with my query. Will absolutely buy again.
Damaged item, by time customer service replied they had sold out so couldn’t even get another one. (Hairpiece for my wedding!) Still waiting for a reply to my 2nd email asking how I can return it. So disappointed tbh as was planning on getting my wedding shoes from there too.
Shoes look and feel great thank you
The shoes were beautiful and came in such nice packaging complete with all care instructions.
Gorgeous shoes and wonderful customer service! I bought a pair of Lauren heels and they look and feel just as beautiful as they do in the pictures! I live in Canada and was nervous about ordering them online as my feet are quite wide (I'm a UK 4/EU 37 Extra Wide) and buying shoes without trying them on is always risky for me, but I sent the RS team my measurements and they walked me through my options and ultimately I decided to go for it and I am VERY glad that I did! Thanks to the soft leather and suede, a few sessions with a shoe stretching tool did the trick, and the shoes now fit perfectly and still look just as gorgeous as the day they arrived. I know they'll be comfortable to wear all day and while I can't wait to wear them for my upcoming wedding, I know I'll be making great use of them long after that!
Everyone was so helpful and made my ordering process so easy! Not received my final shoes yet but cannot WAIT to get them! Delivery was arranged super quick so I could try the shoes on with my wedding dress before arranging for them to be embellished. These are flat shoes and I actually prefer them to the heals I've bought to walk down the aisle so may end up wearing all day and night!!
To be honest I unfortunately was rather disappointed, which was probably due to the high expectations I had for Rachel Simpson products. The shoes and handbag that I received were damaged - and some of the damages can't have been caused by transportation. I'm happy I was offered a discount or replacement, therefor I'm very thankful. Nevertheless this is somehow troublesome as I live abroad.
Quick responses to my queries, and the shoes fit exactly as indicated. Really looking forward to wearing them on my wedding day!
Lovely and comfortable and very well made. Just need to find somewhere to wear them.
Rachel Simpson Ltd 5 star review on 22nd May 2021
I was fortunate enough to win a recent competition run by this company. my prize was a choice of 6 styles. i chose the Amber Ivory, the shoes are beautiful, just like the photos, will be perfect for my daughters wedding, very comfortable and really stylish for a flat shoe, as it can be difficult to find a dressy flat shoe that you can wear all day and will go with a wedding outfit. wouldnt hesitate to recommend.
I love my wedding shoes just perfect!
The most beautiful shoes, soft leather and really comfortable as soon as you put them on. I ended up buying 3 pairs and not just for my wedding We visited the showroom and were looked after so well, the team are so helpful. Everyone needs these shoes!
Everything went smoothly. The shoes arrived in a lovely box and it all felt special. Can't wait for my wedding :-)
Sadly the shoes were in poor condition then replaced with another pair. They seem comfty but not very well made. Very expensive for what they are, but do love the design. Just a shame they are creased badly.
I absolutely love my wedding shoes and the online service and help I received was outstanding. I just can’t wait to wear my gorgeous shoes on my wedding day.
The shoes are gorgeous, but I am very unhappy with the service I received. First, I used the conversion chart to order and since I am ALWAYS a US size 7, ordered the 36 as per the chart. The shoes were way too big. I reached out to several ways (the form on their site, an email of an individual that I had of someone in the company when I had to reach out to earlier to find out why I never received a receipt and had no clue when my shoes were arriving, and their instagram account) with questions on the best way to return these items and advice on what size to order. Literally no help. The only response was from instagram, telling me to fill out the form and basically just saying "sorry we're busy". The person I emailed was apparently on vacation. I did re-order the shoes in the next size down, however I have paid almost $700 out of pocket at this point for these shoes. I had to pay to ship them here (twice) and ship back the return. Plus I have yet to be refunded for the return and there has been no email or information in regard to wether or not it has been received. These shoes have cost me almost as much as my wedding dress. Considering this is supposed to be a quality product, I really expected quality service. I also NEVER take the time to write a bad review and usually I let things go, but I am very upset about the lack of help and the cost out of pocket for 1 pair of shoes :(
Rachel Simpson Ltd is rated 4.41 based on 98 reviews