Rachel Simpson Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rachel Simpson Ltd
Read Rachel Simpson Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Rachel Simpson Ltd made you happy
I cannot praise Rachel Simpson enough. I have tried so hard to get the Autumn shoes. Was delighted to find that they were in the sale and not being sure of the size I needed ordered two sizes. Unfortunately neither of them fitted, too small in length. Was able to get a label to return them. That was so easy and uncomplicated for which I was very grateful. I did sit and pondered my problem as my daughters wedding is coming up and I still had no shoes. As a last hope I sent an email to Rachel Simpson explaining my dilemma, to which they responded very quickly and advised that being a closed in shoe, a larger size might do the trick. I did this ordering two size bigger as the next size was out of stock. I had to suffer as well my husband giving me a hard time. When the shoes arrived which they did very quickly, they were perfect. I thank you a million times over and I look forward to wearing these beautiful shoes.
I have been meaning to write a review for a little while now as I received my Rachel Simpson shoes in June. I had been looking for a beautiful pair of sandals for my wedding and stumbled across Rachel Simpson Ltd. I fell in love with the sandals I found instantly. I cannot express how pleased I am with my purchase and choosing Rachel Simpson Ltd. The quality is absolutely incredible from the packaging the shoes arrived in to the beautiful detailing in the shoes. I can’t wait until the matching clutch is available to buy. I would highly recommend Rachel Simpson Ltd. Thank you for my perfect wedding shoes X
Customer service was great. My shoes were out of stock I guess, but It wasn't displayed on their website as such. But customer service responded promptly when I emailed asking about my order.
I had purchased your shoes before and absolutely loved them. Unfortunately this time I was disappointed. First the delivery was delayed as the shoes were only shipped after the actual delivery window. When I finally received my shoes I found several spots on the shoes scoffed & surface damaged. Further for one of the strips the holes are not placed straight and very close to the edge, meaning they would rip after a certain time of use.
Beautiful, beautiful bag - and matched the Rachel Simpson wedding shoes I bought 9 years ago perfectly. Highly delighted with my purchase however I was disappointed at the shipping cost - but had completed my purchase without realising what it was. Next time I’ll look more carefully.
beautiful shoes , there was amix up in terms of my order which was frustrating but the customer service response to rectify this was excellent
Service was amazing! Shoes are stunning 😍
Shoes are absolutely beautiful! They shipped to me very quickly.
The shoes are super comfortable and cute!
I have been charged over two weeks ago for products I haven’t received over £1000, no one answers phone or emails, appallingly service.
Quality of shoes is superb. You can see the detail and work that goes into making them. The customer service is also exceptional. International shipping was also quicker than expected. Love my shoes and cannot wait to wear them!
Beautiful shoes. Took quite a while to arrive.. but so worth the wait. Didn’t realise that the plastic film on the bottom was a protector… nearly called to say my shoes were peeling… lol .. never possessed such posh beautiful shoes .. love love them..
These shoes are amazing. I was worried they wouldn't arrive in time for my wedding and the customer service help was so wonderful and responsive. So happy with this purchase.
I’m sorry to say but the whole experience hasn’t been good at all. Took over 2 weeks for my order to arrive, this is after me chasing up several times. Also, I’ve now returned the shoes as they weren’t what I expected but I haven’t received an email to say you’ve got them (which I know you received on the 24th Aug from the UPS tracking ) also no update on my refund.
Wonderful, comfortable shoes. We had three different pairs from Rachel Simpson (bride, best woman and mother of the bride), all of which, got rave reviews. Each of us have very different foot support needs, all of which were met, with style. If the shoe fits, wonderful. If it's Rachel Simpson, even better. N.B. The clip on accessories were gorgeous but had a tendency to fall off occasionally if the wearer doesn't secure them prior to putting on the shoes.
Arrived well packaged ,loved them the minute l tried them on ,so comfortable the height perfect and go with my dress a dream ,will help to make my day as mother of bride.
The shoes are beautiful! But the customer care was awful, I sent many emails to a member of staff and the generic email, and they were all ignored
Thank you for your review and really sorry to hear we didn't provide you with a good customer experience on this occasion. We really hope you enjoy wearing your shoes and would love to see some photos.
AMAZING bag. Very well made with quality materials. Lovely hand written note in the box as well which was a lovely touch
Our pleasure and thank you for all your help with the little project we were working on.
I love my shoes all of it, I bought my on mint and matched perfect with my belt on my wedding dress: confortable, the color, and its style. Thank you so much Rachel Simpson
Quality of the shoes is awful. No returns label in the package.
Really sorry you are unhappy with the quality of the shoes. The part I can see on the photo that seems to be peeling back is a protective sole covering, we would really like the opportunity to help you further please contact info@rachelsimpsonshoes.co.uk and one of the team will look after you.
Rachel Simpson Ltd is rated 4.41 based on 98 reviews