Rachel Simpson Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rachel Simpson Ltd
Read Rachel Simpson Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Rachel Simpson Ltd made you happy
Fabulous customer service Lady on telephone was super helpfully in advising me re. Colour etc Prompt receipt of items and refund I also purchased from RS in 2019 and the whole experience was fantastic, again the lady on the telephone was so knowledgable and professional 10/10 **I was able to communicate via all 3 ( question below)
Thank you for such positive feedback we love helping and advising our customers.
1. Delivery took far longer than expected 2. Returning Label not provided 3. Tax as a swiss Customer had to be covered by the buyer 4. Returning Fee as swiss customer had to be covered by the buyer Do not buy anything in the Rachel Simpson Shop that needs to be shipped to Switzerland.
Sorry to hear your delivery encountered delays and we are working hard looking for return options for the future.
The shoes I had purchased in June, I only received a few days ago in November. I had picked out a size that was on backorder, which explained the delay. The team was very responsive to my inquiries about the status of the shoes, and provided me with good service, despite the delay in available stock.
We do try to keep everything in stock and available but sometimes we have a few styles/sizes that are so popular they end up selling before we can get them made in our factory. Thank you so much for your patience and hope you enjoy wearing your shoes.
I really love the shoes! They are such a highlight. Many thanks to the customer service for being so accommodating and friendly!
Helping customers is what we love to do and so g;ad you love your shoes!
I have the mint Isla shoes which I used for my wedding day - I loved them and they were so comfy. For a treat after the wedding I purchased a bag to match. The quality is amazing and I can’t wait to wear them together.
Thank you Aimee. We would love to see some photos if you are happy to share some with us.
I bought the ginger silver shoes in your sample sale and the team couldn't have been more helpful when I asked if they could get posted out asap to have them in time for my first dress fitting! The shoes are such good quality and I have high hopes on the comfort too! Highly recommend.
You won't be disappointed, Ginger is really comfortable. Glad we were able to help get them to you on time.
The best shoes ever!! And amazing personal service
Happy to help, so happy you love your shoes.
Beautiful Shoes.
everything was fine.
Beautiful shoes & bag; excellent customer service. Thank you.
So helpful as my order was fairly last minute. Kept me updated and ensured it arrived on time. Shoes are gorgeous and so comfortable.
Unfortunately the shoes were off really poor quality, the buckle holes were skewiff and right along the edge of strap. The sole wasn't leather, the fabric seemed cheap and didn't have the overall look that was advertised. These shoes will be sent straight back. Though the design is lovely, there have been some major shortcuts taken in the manufacturing process. To take a zero off the £250 price tag would indicate a more accurate reflection of the quality.
Amazing service and the shoes are beautiful and well made.
My shoes arrived today and are beautiful! The leather is so soft and they are incredibly comfortable. I can't wait to wear them for my wedding next year.
I have tried to contact RS via phone many times and have been unable to get thought to anyone. I have then emailed and had the same issue; no response. I need to deal with a customs/DHL related issue and it seems impossible to get any contact or customer support. I love RS shoes, but the experience has made me think again in the future.
The shoes were perfect however the entire process of ordering and delivering was awful. Not only was there a huge delay but I was then told I needed to pay to release the package. After an hour on the phone to DPD and emails back and forth with Rachel Simpson customer service they managed to sort it but it was all rather stressful and a disappointing experience unfortunately
Everything perfect! The online purchase, delivery and shoes, simply perfect!
Delivery of my clutch was very fast and came right in time before our wedding. Wonderful clutch which matched perfectly with my dress and accessoires.
Very easy to order and Natalie really helped me with a refund for the duty tax that the courier made me pay ! Would definitely recommend this company.
Beautiful shoes, I can’t wait to wear them.
Rachel Simpson Ltd is rated 4.41 based on 99 reviews