rachelrickettsweightloss-com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend rachelrickettsweightloss-com/

Tell us how rachelrickettsweightloss-com/ made you happy
I’m delighted to say after 5 months on The Metabolic Weight Programme I have lost 2 1/2 stones and feel so very much better, fitter and energized. Any knee pain and stiffness has gone and the weight loss has been achieved by sensible and disciplined eating. Guidance and support by Rachel and Sue on a weekly basis has been invaluable and reinforced my goal setting.
A Fabulous Programme! I am really pleased that I am doing The Metabolic Weight Loss Programme and have lost an amazing 27lbs so far. Having tried so many other diets I can’t believe I have got to this weight with this programme - having always struggled with my weight – as I haven’t been this weight for at least 12 years! I’m now getting into clothes I have loved but not been able to get into for years and even my arthritis has improved. I received just the right amount of invaluable support from Sue my consultant, which was given with only understanding and without judgement. It was easy to follow the diet as everything was very clearly laid out so I knew exactly what I could and couldn't eat. I will certainly continue to follow the basic rules of the diet to maintain my weight as I’m so very pleased with the results.
I’m really delighted to say that my weight is stable at just under 11 stone. I’ve been able to maintain it at this for a year now, so can’t tell you how happy I am, as with previous diets the weight always started to creep up again. I’ve so much more energy and everyone keeps telling me how great I look. You really have given me a diet for life - thank you so much
Over the years I had been trying all sorts of things to lose weight but nothing was working. That was until I found The Metabolic Weight Loss Programme and delighted to say that I have lost 19 kilos with following it! I couldn’t fault the programme, it was very sensible, worked out very well for
I am really really pleased with The Metabolic Weight Loss Programme. This has been by far the easiest way for me to lose weight. I was told that with an underactive thyroid at 81 years old I wouldn’t be able to lose weight! I am happy to say that this is not the case as I was able to lose a stone. I can now wear clothes that I couldn’t wear for years!
At 64 and with an underactive thyroid I had more or less resigned myself to staying at the weight I had allowed to creep on over the last 18 months. All the old things that used to work for me to lose weight no longer did the trick. Having been on the programme for approximately 13 weeks I am now starting the New Year lighter, fitter and feeling really good. The programme has opened my eyes to a different, healthier way of eating which suits me well and I am confident I will be able to maintain my new weight following the management stage.
This programme really works. So happy with the results as I had tried everything but couldn't lose my weight. Had great support, my consultant Daley, was lovely, in fact he was charming. You have done a wonderful job and I will be sending my friends to you. Thanks so very much.
I am 68 years old and for the last 40 years I have been overweight building up to morbidly obese (at one stage I was 23.5 stones in weight) and apparently unable to reduce my weight despite trying every diet imaginable. Before starting your programme I managed to get down to 18 stone 10 pounds from 19 stone 6 pounds (at my doctor’s weigh in); my appointment was mostly due to joint pain and breathlessness but the weight loss/diet I was on was taking far too long and not helping that much as I seemed to be stuck for weeks on end. My wife spotted The Metabolic Weight Loss Programme while surfing the Internet for solutions to my problem and we agreed we would give it a try. Since embarking on The Metabolic Weight Loss ProgrammeI have now reduced to 14 stone 6 pounds (a loss of 60 pounds), I feel a lot better and my doctor was completely amazed by the results.
I've had a great experience on the programme and managed to lose 17 pounds (still continuing). I had some struggles to do with my previously ingrained eating habits (e.g. emotional eating and overeating when socialising), but I had great support and motivation every week to keep me going. Big thanks to Daley especially, who always made me feel like I could continue, even when I doubted myself. The structure of the programme is simple and easy to follow, and I found it easy to get into. There are a lot of options and you get recipes to help you stay on track (don't be afraid to ask for more if you need!). You can also alter the allowed foods dependant on preference. The only thing I would say is there are not as many recipes for vegetarian/vegan dietary needs but more recipes are being created to cater for these. Really good experience overall. This is the first programme that has worked and kept me consistent for over 5 years (I have tried a crazy amount of diets/plans!) Would definitely recommend :)
Full Marks! I went down a dress size. Thank you so much for your help and input, it was very good talking to my consultants Sue and Rachel.
Nothing worked before. This has shown me the underlying issues that were causing my weight gain. No longer do I get the headaches and feeling tired like I was before doing the programme. It has been easy to do, I just followed it and it worked for me - end of story! I am delighted, thank you so much for all your help.
Thank you Rachel for all the help and support, I am glad to have chosen this program, very easy to follow and it really work for me. God bless.
Doing this has been an amazing experience - a great system. I can only thank you for your support which has been immensely helpful. I had everything I needed to know about losing weight. I feel so much better, thank you so very much.
I would recommend the Metabolic Weight Loss Programme to anyone it’s excellent. I was able to lose weight even though being on steroids.
I am very happy with this programme, has suited me really well. No hunger and didn’t have any cravings . I got to my goal weight with steadily losing weight. Even lost weight while I was on holiday. It’s the easiest diet I have ever been. Great support
I am thrilled to bits. Tried everything, was getting nowhere and just couldn’t shift the weight that I needed to. I am now losing weight and I feel great! Everything is so simple to follow, love the recipes and the support is superb. Thank you so very much for everything.
I was sceptical at first! I did this to improve my metabolism and without a doubt, it worked, just didn't think I would have done this well, really suited me. So healthy and easy to follow, a wonderful diet. Rachel, Mike and Sue have been wonderful and the support was terrific. Never felt better. Thoroughly recommend it!
I feel like a new woman, with new clothes, new body and with so much more energy. Boosted my confidence and I am proud to show off new me. Best choice I ever made and food options make it so easy to follow the program. 👌
Keep to the programme ...it works!Easy to follow..nothing weird to eat or not eat. Good support staff.Prompt response to any questions. I would definitely recommend this.
I was not sure about this diet when i first embarked however, i felt so encouraged to have faith that the pounds started to shed and made me feel at long last this one works ! Rachel and the team always kept in touch, Sue would phone weekly which i looked forward to and I always felt good after our chat. I think it is important to say that whatever your issues are about getting weight off, dont hesitate because you can do this diet at your own pace, it can be modified to suit your individual needs. even if you only have half a stone to lose. It is the best diet i have ever tried. Thank you so much Rachel and the team. Daisy (Wiltshire)
rachelrickettsweightloss-com/ is rated 4.92 based on 39 reviews