rachelrickettsweightloss-com/ Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend rachelrickettsweightloss-com/

Tell us how rachelrickettsweightloss-com/ made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"This programme has been life changing for me. I am healthier and happier . I achieved a desirable weight in November 2018 and have successfully maintained it. Huge achievement for me. I would recommend this programme to anyone who has been struggling with weight problems ."
"For several years I have endeavoured to lose weight by various methods but to no avail. Those methods just left me feeling despondent but I knew that if I could find the right regime for me then I could lose weight. I had reached despair when I saw an advertisement for the Rachel Ricketts Weight Loss Programme. What made it of particular interest to me was that it specifically mentioned that people who, like me, take Thyroxine had achieved success on the programme . I was sceptical but decided to give it a try. I am so pleased that I did; in 3 months I have lost 21 pounds and I hope to loose another 7 to reach my goal. I could not have done this without the programme and the gentle and reassuring guidance of Sue from the Weight Loss Centre. I feel so much healthier and happier. The programme is easy to follow and the weight losses achieved give the impetus to continue."
"I have lost 2 stone following the Rachel Rickett weight loss plan. I have sustained this weight loss and have a much better relationship with food. Not perfect but a lot better."
"At last a diet that I have been able to stick to and that works! I have lost very nearly 4 stone in 6 months and while I still have a long way to go to achieve a healthy weight I am confident that this time I am going to get there and more importantly not regain the weight."
"I am thrilled with my weight loss so far loosing 24lbs in just 14 weeks, not much further to go to my goal weight now. I feel fantastic as I can wear all the clothes in my wardrobe except for those that have already gone to the charity shop. I have much more energy and no longer get out of breath walking the hills round and about where I live. Thanks to Sue my weekly consultant she gives me great encouragement, is a good listener and so friendly. The recipes have been easy to follow and the mushroom soup is to die for even my husband loves it and he has no need to lose weight. So thank you so far to Rachel Ricketts fo the Metabolic Wieght Loss Programme IT IS GREAT !!"
"Following Rachel`s Metabolic Diet a year ago, I lost just under two stones in weight over a ten month period approximately. The programme was well-managed with professional and personalised support throughout and the dietary advice was comprehensive and effective. Following the menu suggestions was straightforward and my weight-loss was achieved without ever feeling hungry; in fact I was advised at one point to increase my protein consumption which worked immediately. This programme is not about denial or struggling with food restrictions and, in my case, provided an effective (and sustained) solution helping me achieve a healthy weight. Thank you."
"This programme, while not cheap, is well worth the money. It is sensible, practical, very easy to follow with clear explanations as to the rationale of the approach. The ongoing, extremely helpful support was also invaluable as any queries and/or problems could be discussed. I achieved my target weight during the programme with a sensible weight loss over time. One of the strengths of the programme is that you eat from all food groups, just in different ways with clear guidelines as to portion size. Giving up the recommended foods in Stage 1 was not as difficult as anticipated and I believe my eating habits might have changed considerably! It is an excellent programme, well thought out and not 'faddy' in the slightest. I am very pleased with the weight loss and with the helpful advice for maintenance and tips of what to do if the weight starts climbing again, I feel confident that I can maintain this new me! With thanks to Rachel, my consultant Sue and all the team."
"If you follow the programme exactly as given and keep to it, the weight loss is amazing. My plan was to lose 1 stone between 1st January and end of March. I lost 1 stone 3 lbs and feel really well. Cutting down on coffee was hard at first but just 2 cups a day has now become normal, substitute with mint tea."
rachelrickettsweightloss-com/ is rated 4.75 based on 8 reviews