rachelrickettsweightloss-com/ Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend rachelrickettsweightloss-com/

Click Here

Tell us how rachelrickettsweightloss-com/ made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"Nothing worked before. This has shown me the underlying issues that were causing my weight gain. No longer do I get the headaches and feeling tired like I was before doing the programme. It has been easy to do, I just followed it and it worked for me - end of story! I am delighted, thank you so much for all your help."
"Thank you Rachel for all the help and support, I am glad to have chosen this program, very easy to follow and it really work for me. God bless."
"Doing this has been an amazing experience - a great system. I can only thank you for your support which has been immensely helpful. I had everything I needed to know about losing weight. I feel so much better, thank you so very much."
"I would recommend the Metabolic Weight Loss Programme to anyone it’s excellent. I was able to lose weight even though being on steroids."
"I am very happy with this programme, has suited me really well. No hunger and didn’t have any cravings . I got to my goal weight with steadily losing weight. Even lost weight while I was on holiday. It’s the easiest diet I have ever been. Great support"
"I am thrilled to bits. Tried everything, was getting nowhere and just couldn’t shift the weight that I needed to. I am now losing weight and I feel great! Everything is so simple to follow, love the recipes and the support is superb. Thank you so very much for everything."
"I was sceptical at first! I did this to improve my metabolism and without a doubt, it worked, just didn't think I would have done this well, really suited me. So healthy and easy to follow, a wonderful diet. Rachel, Mike and Sue have been wonderful and the support was terrific. Never felt better. Thoroughly recommend it!"
"I feel like a new woman, with new clothes, new body and with so much more energy. Boosted my confidence and I am proud to show off new me. Best choice I ever made and food options make it so easy to follow the program. 👌"
"Keep to the programme ...it works!Easy to follow..nothing weird to eat or not eat. Good support staff.Prompt response to any questions. I would definitely recommend this."
"I was not sure about this diet when i first embarked however, i felt so encouraged to have faith that the pounds started to shed and made me feel at long last this one works ! Rachel and the team always kept in touch, Sue would phone weekly which i looked forward to and I always felt good after our chat. I think it is important to say that whatever your issues are about getting weight off, dont hesitate because you can do this diet at your own pace, it can be modified to suit your individual needs. even if you only have half a stone to lose. It is the best diet i have ever tried. Thank you so much Rachel and the team. Daisy (Wiltshire)"
"Thank you Rachel and team. I am very pleased with my weight loss, no hardship either compared to the many other diets I have tried over the years. I intend to carry on."
"Lost about 9 kilos of my stubborn fat very easily. Got all my health improved in the next blood test results. Very comfortable plan. Didn’t have to struggle at all much. Thanks to Rachel, Sue especially for your wonderful friendly support throughout...👍 can’t thank enough. A perfect plan which doesn’t only help us to loose but maintain as well. Loved the approach ..."
"After having tried for years to lose weight, I have finally succeeded! My weight loss of 25lb exceeded all expectations. I was never hungry and the recipes were very good. Now have a good understanding of what to eat for fat burning and to slow down the fat stage process. I always used to put on weight with stress, but now, I no longer do so. Finally, have the knowledge to lose and maintain my weight! Couldn't have done this without the programme and support. Thrilled to bits"
"I started using the programme in 2016 , at the end of 2 months I had lost 21lbs, 3years on I have maintained my target weight despite putting a few lbs on after holidays ,it has always been easy to loose them on my return. The phone calls were a great help, & very encouraging, & for the first time ever I have found a programme that worked Chris"
"This is a second review about a year and half years after completing the weight loss programme with Rachel Ricketts. What was learnt during the programme has remained as a good habit for eating the right things in the right proportions. The weight had crept up again (not to the level when I first started the programme) and going back to basics and listening to what the body needs, have managed to slowly bring it down again."
"I started Rachel’s program just over a year ago, I stuck to the program with the help of Sue calling most weeks. The weight came off very quickly and has stayed off a year later. My advice is JUST DO IT !!!!!! I feel like a new person."
"Believe me you can achieve incredible weight loss easily with this supportive programme; I received telephone calls each week, at an arranged time, from my lovely consultant. The commitment is there from day one along with the motivation to succeed. My husband joined me in the weight loss journey and as we both have a scientific background can understand the research that Rachel has put into the Programme and can understand why this approach works. I have struggled with my weight throughout my adult life all due to various hormonal changes we women endure! This is the only Programme that I have been so successful with and I didn’t feel hungry! I am now a changed person, I am energetic, enjoy walking now that my arthritis has improved due to my new eating habits and I am wearing clothes a size 14 rather than a 20! You should embark on your journey and like me you will have the knowledge to not only shed those pounds, but know how to keep them off for life. Regarding my husband, he is now fitter than he has ever been in his life!! We are both enjoying the compliment of being told how much younger we look."
"I never feel hungry and I really liked what I ate on the programme. Works wonders if you follow it. I lost 10kg which I am very with. With the support of Rachel, I was able to lose weight - which I had never been able to do by myself. Its a very good way of living, not really a diet, just how we should be eating!"
"I contacted Rachel because I was really frustrated with not finding an eating program that enabled me to both lose weight and to maintain weight loss, this has been a 30 year struggle for me. The information provided was clear and really simple to follow, I found I was so encouraged by my regular weight loss that I didn't want to cheat. The weekly meeting kept me on-track, I could discuss any issues I had and how to accommodate up and coming events. It was wonderful to talk with someone who understands because they followed the program too. This is a game changer and has encouraged me to make permanent changes to my eating habits, which I want to do so that I remain at a healthy weight. Thank you Rachel and the team!"
"I lost 3 stone in weight and understand how I can maintain my target weight. I'm 70 years old and needed to lose weight before hip surgery and general health improvement. I achieved all I wanted because the programme is well thought through, well structured and uses what I can only describe as "food science". It is not difficult to understand or follow. Like anything else, it offers a promise which delivers ONLY if YOU follow the advice. Be determined!"
rachelrickettsweightloss-com/ is rated 4.90 based on 29 reviews