R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery Ltd
Read R3 Data Recovery Ltd Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery Ltd:

Data Recovery Company with full data recovery lab and expert engineers. VMWare XSAN RAID EMC IBM DELL HP StorageWorks Drobo Synology QNAP RAID 0,1,3,4,5,6,10,50 JBOD DFS VMFS NTFS HFS FAT EXT3/4

HDD SSD USB, Flash Memory. SAS SATA FC IDE SCSI SD CF iSCSI VMDK

R3 Team deliver successful recovery of data even when declared unrecoverable by other companies. Andy and the team at R3 help those told there is no hope. R3 are more rapid and have the highest success rates in the fields of UK data recovery.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Windsor St , ,,

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery Ltd made you happy
Alex Ma
Excellent retrieval of lost data from a hard drive. I had tried a number of online tools without any success yet R3 recovered all of my lost data.
The information from my damaged memory stick was returned to me in its entirety. I am very grateful!
R3 did an excellent job and recovered all the data off my 2TB drive. They kept me well informed along the way and completed the task within the quoted time for the quoted price. Great job guys. Thanks. David
Absolutely mother Fcking brilliant etc etc etc
Communicaion was a little disjointed. My initial data recovery result appeared that R3 weren't successfull as the share on my drive was still empty even though I did provide clear instruction of the area on the drive where the data was lost. The first hard drive posted to me was configured for Apple products although the two laptops I have run Windows 7 & XP. This resulted in it being sent back and a further delay in my data being returned. There are also masses of duplications on the new drive BUT I'm pleased it's back nonetheless.
Good to deal with a company that clearly explained every step and possible costs. Service was prompt and I was kept advised. While they were able to recover my data I am sure I would have formed the same opinion had they have been unadle to.
Excellent Result!! I had 1 x CD/DVD containing lots of 'corrupt' scanned photographs from the late 80s and early 90s where the originals had been developed from film and since destroyed. R3 were my only hope to recover the long lost memories of my youth! They SUCCEEDED!! and the associated cost was more than worth while. Well done R3. My advice is, if you have what appears to be unrecoverable data, give R3 a call before you destroy the data and if they are unsuccessful, it's FREE! No Data, No Fee!!!
Unfortunately very little data was recovered, for a lot of expense, most files were still lost and inaccessible. Therefore very disappointed with the service. However the turn around was quick after payment had been made.
Hi Julia. Although £79+vat may appear expensive, we did our work diligently and for the price quoted. There are reviews of a competitor on trustpilot charged over £1200, we had quoted £99+vat upfront and £199+vat if useful data was recovered but the client believed the £97+vat price for the same type of work and results. We are a real data recovery operation, It is not a cheap enterprise. Unfortunately the amount of data written over your existing data was sufficient to obfuscate most files. But at least you know that the best effort was taken to try to help. I am sorry that you felt disappointed in the result. We did warn you.
I had my life in your hands and for a pathetic 340 pounds you saved all the important stuff. Much appreciated!
Really felt in safe hands. This is the 2nd time I've used R3 and would definitely use again if needs be. Fair priced and great service.
Excellent service, professional, pragmatic and straightforward from the get-go. Data 100% recovered.
Very impressed with R3 Data Recovery! They were able to recover all the data from my broken usb drive very quickly and efficiently for an affordable price. Great customer service too!
Got up quickly from the desk to grab the phone (as you do!) and the chair hit the floor standing computer which had the USB dongle in the USB port backing up all the data on it onto the NAS. Contacted R3 and they were prompt in raising a case and sending me details of next steps. Once the broken USB dongle got to them I was kept updated with emails of each stage. The response was quick. I was able to view all the retrieved information online. Once confirmed, I payed for the information to be sent on a new USB stick. Overall a very professional and competent service. Highly recommended.
I would not hesitate in recommending R3 Data Recovery. As a photographer, losing image files if a hard drive crashes can be devastating. Not knowing where to go to for professional and trustworthy help in a largely unregulated business of data recovery doesn't make the crisis any easier. I feel fortunate that I came across a company as straightforward, professional and transparent a company as R3 Data Recovery. 5/5!
The service was good but there were too many people dealing with it and it got very delayed as a result. They did sort it in the end, but I think it was overpriced for the budget service and the amount of time it took to get it back.
I lost my data after inadvertently deleting my hard drive instead of my wife's micro SD card in her phone. This was late at night after putting in some serious hours so I can only assume I was over tired and not really thinking. I right clicked the drive I thought was my wife's card, it asked if I wanted to format it, I said ok and renamed it. A few seconds passed and I took out the SD card put it in the phone and the photos were still there. It took me a few moments to realise what I had done. When I went to the drive that held ten years work there was nothing there and it was renamed. I went drip white I could hardly breathe.. My wife came in asking what was wrong I explained that I had deleted the hard drive and lost everything not just photos, contracts, books I wrote, manuals for my company, all the historty of everythng I had ever done... I quickly Googled data recovery whilst my wife found my friend Jack Daniels, there were a few that came up some saying they were 24 hours, when I rang no answer. I came across R3 Data Recovery and they said they were 24 hours, I rang and a real person answered my call. The chap I spoke to calmed me down, asked what I had done and what I had done after. I had the insight to not try and do anything myself as well as do nothing else to the drive. He told me they have great success and a good track record. I explained to him that right now I had lost anything so any data recovery would be better than none. I have now had the drive back for a week or so and I have not found any of the work that is missing. I have lost my honeymoon pictures, however I may have these on disc somewhere. I estimate the data recovery is about 85%-90% successful. I know there are things missing but it has allowed me to carry on seamlessly without any major issues. I have as of yet to have really missed something. There was a bit of a glitch with the lead that when I connected the drive to the computer it told me the drive had malfunctioned. They organised a pick up the next day and within three days I had a new lead and the data was there. I think all in all even with the lead issue the returned my data within the ten days they said. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Do not go for anyone else nor attempt anything yourself just call these guys and leave it with them, They kept me very informed and have done a cracking job I am amazed... they exceeded my expectations, thankfully. Thank you R3 Data Recovery
At Denson Blake Investments we are proud that we are able to pull up records from any point in time and have kept everything electronically. This is part of what makes the clients we work with comfortable. 12 Days ago I accidentally deleted my hard drive that contained not only pictures but 10 years work, everything I had ever written, created and done, Electronic documents for properties and much more. To say deleting this was a a nightmare was a huge understatement. The moment I realised I went drip white, could not speak and went to find my friend JD, to take the edge off what I had just done. I searched for a data recovery firm and R3 Data recovery came up. I saw they had good ratings and called them at about 22:20, a chap answered and re assured me that all was not really lost. He proceeded to tell me that they have a good success rate. He had to mention they cannot guarantee what they get back. I explained right now I had nothing so anything would be better.. They very quickly got the drive back to me and exceeded my expectations with time, I was kept informed and they were there whenever I wanted an update, clearly they track their jobs well. I received the file back that showed what they had been able to recover it appeared that they had recovered 80-85% of the data. There was a little hiccup with a faulty lead that meant when I first received the drive back it malfunctioned however they were quick to put this right and within three days I had a new drive! Looking at the drive it seems the main casualty was our honeymoon pictures. However I think I have these on a disk somewhere. Upon further inspection of the recovered data I estimate they have recovered more like 90-95% of the data. I am very pleased with what they have done, how they dealt with it and cannot highly recommend them enough. I you have lost data, deleted a drive then these are THE PEOPLE to turn to without a shadow of a doubt. Don't look any further. Marc Stokes-Denson Denson Blake Investments www.densonblakeinvestments.co.uk
R3 Data Recovery are lifesavers without a doubt. In August I thought I had lost everything when my external hard drive suddenly packed up. Stupidly I had only ever saved things to that drive - talk about putting all your eggs in one basket. I thought I had lost thousands of photographs and documents built up over many many years. However, a quick google search put me in touch with R3 Data and there was a glimmer of hope. R3 provided an excellent service and kept me informed throughout the process - very re-assuring and efficient. They were worrying days but it all turned out well and 2 working days later I was sent a file listing all the documents that could be retrieved. It wasn't 100% retrieval but in the high 90s % and that was 90+% higher than I thought I would end up with. Within a week I was up and running again with minimal disruption. Lesson learnt - Backup the Backup. A lesson well learnt ! I would recommend R3 to anyone.
I looked at several possible data recovery firms; R3 weren't the cheapest but I liked their straightforward manner, the fact that they seemed to know exactly what they were doing, the fact that they were upfront with the cost, and also only charged a modest amount for the replacement hard drive. In total it took a week (including shipping both ways) - slightly longer than I was thinking it might take - but they contacted me several times to let me know where the process was at. So far as I can see, everything on the original drive has been recovered. I recommend them.
Thank you for an excellent job.
R3 Data Recovery Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 176 reviews