R3 Data Recovery Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery

About R3 Data Recovery : R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

How would you rate R3 Data Recovery ?

"A slick prompt service which allowed me to recover corrupted data."
(Dursley) -
Many thanks for the review David
The virus infections affecting your accessing your drive were filtered out during the recovery process. Virus and malware infections can put extra load on storage devices and the computers accessing them. Readers should be aware that MAC systems also get infected with viruses and can cause system slow down and Kernel Panic .

Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
"When my external backup drive failed I feared many years of documents were lost. Not only were the files recovered but presented back in their original folders so they could be easily reviewed and restored to my system. Sensitive documents were dealt with confidentially. Excellent timely service."
(Lincoln) -
Many Thanks for your review. We appreciate you taking the time and understand the need for privacy. R3 Operate from a high security site and we are used by every level of government, military, commercial, social and charitable organisations and by small to medium businesses when security of their data is paramount.
Although we are regularly engaged by well known companies we areunder NDA not to publicise the data breach but can say that we recover data that some international data recovery operations cannot do in the UK or declare unrecoverable.
If you need a second opinion or do not want to waste time and take risks. Choose the team at R3.
Chanley Fielding
Verified Reviewer
"Friendly, fast, straightforward service. No pushy sales, just a delight to deal with. Updated throughout the process and no hidden charges! So the result of full recovery of the only copy of my best friend's wedding photos! There no reliving that day. I am absolutely over the moon and so are the bride and groom ????"
"The hard drive failed on my MacBook Pro. Applestore advised they couldn't recover the data when they fixed the laptop, and that the data would be lost (including my photos that had not been backed up). I described the issue with R3 by phone, and they were confident they could recover the data and confirmed the cost. It took just 16 hours from registering with R3 that I wanted them to look at the failed drive, to being notified what data had been recovered. I was kept informed of progress throughout, and all my files were recovered."
Emma Ruskin
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant company! Efficient work and great communication. Highly recommended. Thank you very much Andy and the team!"
"Incredibly prompt service - they kept me informed at every stage. Best of all - they managed to recover al my data. Couldn't be happier."
Steven Briscoe
Verified Buyer
"The professionalism of the entire team, their knowledge and they went out off their way by being so helpful even at the Christmas period."
(Telford) -
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review Steven.

Glad we could be of assistance with the recovery of your lost data.

Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery.
Eliza Jaworska
Verified Buyer
"Very proffesional service with customer orientation goals no delay what promised has been done"
Andrew Lyons
Verified Buyer
"They recovered my data fast and did what they said they would. My criticism is the fact that they use UPS to send the hard drive back to you. My experience of UPS in trying to retrieve my - enormously valuable - package was singularly the worst customer service experience I have ever had resulting in me reaching homicidal levels of stress. They repeatedly couldn't/wouldn't deliver at the time or place I requested to the extent that I had burned 3 days annual leave in being available by the time I received the package. If UPS were the last delivery business on the planet, I would not use them. So, if I was to need R3's services in the future, I would go elsewhere if UPS was to be the courier used."
"R3 Data Recovery managed to recover most of my data after I accidentally dropped my external WD Elements Harddrive. Although upon checking, files which said 'Header OK' did not open or were not recognised which was disheartening especially after I had paid the full amount (as understandably they won't return the harddrive until you have paid). There were issues with the courier not picking up on time. However, the staff were very helpful in organising their own driver (which wasn't required in the end but it was nice for them to offer this option). The service of recovering my data was very expensive but I guess if you can prey on desperation when somebody has lost something so important and valuable to them then why not take advantage? The staff were helpful but I found I had to probe for information and follow things up as some emails received automatically were not really relevant to me so I had to ring up and question this. It was a very distressing time for me so I didn't appreciate being told by a member of the team that 'patience is key', it felt very patronising and a little sensitivity would have been nice. Bottom line is they recovered my most important data and I am very grateful. Would recommend. Thanks"
Sheamus Nugent
Verified Buyer
"Andy, I'm very happy on the end result!!!"
John & Biola Foods
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient recovery service. Most pleased to get the problem sorted out quickly."
"Staff at R3 were very professional and the whole process of recovering my data was completed quickly and efficiently."
"Collected on Tuesday,data recovered by Thursday. My precious photos of my vaby daughter were on the corrupted drive and I cannot thank R3 enough for their professional services and efficiency."
Apollo Ssendagire-Sempa
Verified Buyer
"I was impressed by Andy's professional approach, and friendly manner exhibited in recovering my lost file. The way he spoke to me and the stories he told had a calming effect and before I knew it he was already solving the problem. Although it took more than five hours to do it I felt I was in safe hands all the way."
Darren Henry
Verified Buyer
"Very happy and a speedy service - thanks."
"Excellent professional service. R3 recovered 99.8% of my photos, this meant I did not loose all my old family photos. I was kept informed throughout the whole process from start to finish."
Berkan Ferit
Verified Buyer
"The recovery was very quick. I liked that R3 Data Recovery filled me in every step of the way so I knew exactly what was going on. Staff I spoke to were very friendly and helpful."
"Rapid response and return of data meant I could keep an important dead line and continue with the Project. Many thanks,"
(LLanfairfechan) -
Hi Ray

Glad we you appreciated our rapid response and fast recovery of the data from the broken Seagate ST1000DM000.

The Security House lab and the R3 team of technicians operate as a real data recovery hospital for the UK and Europe and beyond.

Our capacity to deliver the highest success rates in the country at affordable cost is continually developing.

The whole team is committed to making R3 the best data recovery company ever assembled in the UK.

Andy and the team at R3 DATA RECOVERY
"This was a professional, speedy service. I felt reassured from the moment I heard the a courier would collect my drive and I didn't have to worry about it being lost in the post. It is not a cheap service, but it was no more expensive than the top end of a provisional quote given by another company, and at least I knew exactly what I would be paying in advance, the goalposts weren't going to move. I received updates at every stage and I felt that they understood how precious the photos were that I had lost. In short, I would wholeheartedly recommend R3 to anyone."
(Reading) -
Many thanks for the review Sam

This case was a Seagate Free Agent ST3500830AS 500GB
19,000 Pictures recovered 90% header OK of 191.7GB

Although the drive had been developing bad sectors over an extended period of time the underlying cause was a head crash which had affected the performance of the drive. Mark the engineer assigned to the case gained control of the heads and maximised the quality of the recovered data.

The R3 Data Recovery team is enabling more consumers and businesses gain access to a world class engineering team and full data disaster recovery lab at affordable cost.

We offer various service levels for students, home users right up to large organisations and high security / sensitive data engagements.

When getting quotes be sure to compare genuine reviews and not to risk software recovery on a degraded drive. It is too dangerous.

Andy and the Team at R3 Data Recovery