R3 Data Recovery Reviews

280 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

How would you rate R3 Data Recovery ?

Rob Harrington
Verified Buyer

My Samsung external hard drive ceased to work with most IT techs I spoke to saying it couldn't be recovered. R3 recovered the data, including family photos and important academic notes, at a very favourable rate. Communication throughout was excellent - including immediate notice of what exactly was saved and the resulting recovered data was both complete and immediately accesible. I would recommend R3 to anyone seeking to successfully recover data from faulty devices.
(Canterbury) -
John Miller & Lindsay Wallace
Verified Buyer

Returned recovered data on time with out any fuss. I think the price is a bit steep but can you put a price on important data?
(Cowdenbeath) -
Andy Smith
Verified Buyer

I am really happy that R3 recovered about 750gb of data for me from a Samsung M3 external 1TB usb drive, including work files and family memories. No fuss, just professional communication and quick turnaround. happy to validate this review, my business is www.squiffweb.co.uk, contact me via the details on that webpage and happy to verbally confirm or via email that R3 sorted out a stressful situation for me.
(Blakeney) -
Verified Buyer

All the data was recovered efficiently in record time.
Verified Buyer

Very impressive turn-around times and the staff are always very helpful. Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Gerard English

I lost precious work twice - They recovered both times
John Dombrick
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the service I received from R3 Data Recovery. I was kept informed about progress being made to recover my data at all stages. I was impressed with the no recovery no fee offer as other companies I looked at were more expensive with no guarantee of recovery. I hope it doesn't happen again but if it does R3 will be my first call.
Martin Powell
Verified Buyer

You got most of my stuff back at a top price!!!!
Verified Buyer

Recovered all my data from my damaged USB stick which was really important and urgently required 101% satisfied.
Shirley Bleazey
Verified Buyer

R3 delivered what they said they would. They did not make guarantees that they could not ensure would be met. The were open about what needed to be done, how long it would take and the likelihood of success. They kept me informed through-out the process from initial pick-up by carrier to the final delivery by carrier. I was kept completely up-to-date through the media of my choice.
I would have no hesitation in recommending the company to others with similar difficulties.
Mark Orchin
Verified Buyer

R3 Data Recovery restored all my lost files after a hard drive crash on time at a very busy time last year, and provided additional help restoring pst files for my email.
University Of Edinburgh
Verified Buyer

You saved three years' worth of data from my PhD!
Luciana Calcagno
Verified Buyer

I was charged £300 to receive back a random collection of photos.
What was disappointing as well is that I was asked what I wanted to recover, and I said everything of course.
But the focus was only put on photos. They started sending me 'bits' of pics to see if I recognised anything (???) .. just not a happy customer
Verified Buyer

They recovered my priceless data, after I had given up. Thank you!
Verified Buyer

R3 data were efficient and were able to recover all my files that I could not access on a broken pen drive.
A huge relief!
Kim Manser
Verified Buyer

The successfully managed to retrieve my data and photos from my hard drive after my laptop crashed
Satya Daemon
Verified Buyer

Managed to recover the data in less time than was originally quoted for. Excellent Service. Happy Client!
Verified Buyer

All data recovered. Quick and efficient service with helpful and friendly staff.
Topland Communications
Verified Buyer

Yet again Andy and his professional team helped us with some vital data on a customer's disk. Fully recovered, again from a RAID array, but precisely and efficiently recovered.
This business does what it says on the tin, thanks again guys.
G S Electrical Services
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication throughout the process and a very quick turnaround. I am extremely pleased with the results and would recommend R3 Data Recovery to anyone. who may require their services.
R3 Data Recovery is rated 4.65 based on 280 reviews