R3 Data Recovery Reviews

277 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

How would you rate R3 Data Recovery ?

Verified Buyer

All the data was recovered efficiently in record time.
Verified Buyer

Very impressive turn-around times and the staff are always very helpful. Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Gerard English

I lost precious work twice - They recovered both times
John Dombrick
Verified Buyer

I was very pleased with the service I received from R3 Data Recovery. I was kept informed about progress being made to recover my data at all stages. I was impressed with the no recovery no fee offer as other companies I looked at were more expensive with no guarantee of recovery. I hope it doesn't happen again but if it does R3 will be my first call.
Martin Powell
Verified Buyer

You got most of my stuff back at a top price!!!!
Verified Buyer

Recovered all my data from my damaged USB stick which was really important and urgently required 101% satisfied.
Shirley Bleazey
Verified Buyer

R3 delivered what they said they would. They did not make guarantees that they could not ensure would be met. The were open about what needed to be done, how long it would take and the likelihood of success. They kept me informed through-out the process from initial pick-up by carrier to the final delivery by carrier. I was kept completely up-to-date through the media of my choice.
I would have no hesitation in recommending the company to others with similar difficulties.
Mark Orchin
Verified Buyer

R3 Data Recovery restored all my lost files after a hard drive crash on time at a very busy time last year, and provided additional help restoring pst files for my email.
University Of Edinburgh
Verified Buyer

You saved three years' worth of data from my PhD!
Luciana Calcagno
Verified Buyer

I was charged £300 to receive back a random collection of photos.
What was disappointing as well is that I was asked what I wanted to recover, and I said everything of course.
But the focus was only put on photos. They started sending me 'bits' of pics to see if I recognised anything (???) .. just not a happy customer
Verified Buyer

They recovered my priceless data, after I had given up. Thank you!
Verified Buyer

R3 data were efficient and were able to recover all my files that I could not access on a broken pen drive.
A huge relief!
Kim Manser
Verified Buyer

The successfully managed to retrieve my data and photos from my hard drive after my laptop crashed
Satya Daemon
Verified Buyer

Managed to recover the data in less time than was originally quoted for. Excellent Service. Happy Client!
Verified Buyer

All data recovered. Quick and efficient service with helpful and friendly staff.
Topland Communications
Verified Buyer

Yet again Andy and his professional team helped us with some vital data on a customer's disk. Fully recovered, again from a RAID array, but precisely and efficiently recovered.
This business does what it says on the tin, thanks again guys.
G S Electrical Services
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication throughout the process and a very quick turnaround. I am extremely pleased with the results and would recommend R3 Data Recovery to anyone. who may require their services.
Stuart
Verified Buyer

From the moment i phoned R3 I knew I had come to the right place. They reassured me as to the likelihood of complete recovery of my data, and arranged a fast pickup. They actually collected the whole computer, cloned the hard drive, fitted the new hard drive and returned the computer to me within 48 hours of collection, fully working. Worth every penny, and highly recommended!!
Josey Coydon
Verified Buyer

Retrieved data from my memory stick after my dog 'landed' on it whilst in my lap top. I thought years of work had gone, upset was an inderstatement. A fantastic job, saved my life!!!
John Goldingay
Verified Buyer

Not cheap but recovered 99% of my data that was accidentally deleted. Good communication throughout the experience too!
R3 Data Recovery is rated 4.65 based on 277 reviews