R3 Data Recovery Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery

About R3 Data Recovery : R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"All the team have been very helpful"
"excellent comunications but had no vids recovered which was my main thing i needed"
Hi Cal, thankyou for your review, I am sorry the condition of the drive meant that larger files like videos were affected by bad / unrecovered sectors.
It may be possible to improve the recovery with extended rebuild attempts but at extra cost per rebuild. Let me know if this is of interest,
"The data recovery element of the service was first class. You get what you pay for & they recovered 99.9% of my data & kept me informed all the way. I would use R3 again; they know what they are doing & did a great job. The reason I didn't give 5/5 is because of the poor courier service for the pickup & drop-off element. UPS failed to pick up my hard drive on two occasions from my work place. Now I work in an office in a hospital so it isn't the best place to find, however both myself & R3 Data gave specific instruction UPS to call me on my mobile once they had arrived, of which they failed to do on both occasions. Therefore I was forced to go to a UPS drop-off/pickup point after two failed attempts by UPS to pick up my hard drive. The delivery/return of my hard drive was where the real nightmare has occurred. As I work, I knew there was a big chance I wouldn't be in when the courier was likely to arrive, therefore I arranged for the courier (DPD) to deliver my hard drive at a drop-off/pickup store. I got the usual emails/text messages that my hard drive was available for collection from the store, I went to the store & the shopkeeper informed me there was no parcel for me, a driver dropped off two parcels earlier but they weren't for me & had already been collected by the appropriate person. Now with some investigation & a little running around, I managed to track down the person who had earlier collected these so called two parcels in the hope that one of them was mine & that it was just a mistake by the shopkeeper. The person was very helpful when I arrived & he knew straight away that the parcel he had wasn't meant for him. However what has happened is that DPD have put another person's label details over mine as I could see my details faintly on the label beneath. This has caused me all sorts of anxiety issues as you can imagine, my hard drive with all my personal data being in the possession of a stranger. DPD were not of much use either, I tried ringing their customer support office in hours but got no answer, emailed them but again, got no response even though its states on their website that they will respond within 90 minutes of each email received. R3 Data seriously need to review the courier service they use & the pickup/delivery mechanisms as the experience I have had are just not fit for purpose."
(Leicestershire) -
Hi Pritesh Many thanks for taking the time to review.
I appreciate the anxiety caused, but know we did everything we could to assist at every stage.

As a small company we rely on the larger courier companies to enable collections and returns. Your case was very unusual and in part was as a result of your specific requirements.
For the most part the national couriers work well, however we do offer dedicated driver collection and return at an extra charge, this is used by those who have security, data protection or value their data highly.
We will also be taking this matter up with the couriers because it does not help us and we feel let down as well.
Andy R3 Data Recovery
"The data w3s satisfactorily recovered and sent to me."
Hi Nina

For such an old Memorex DVD to come into the lab is quite rare these days, fortunately we were able to gain access to the data stream and was easily sent back to you by secure download as soon as it was completed.

Glad we could be of assistance.

Andy
R3 Data Recovery
"I had a operating system error which eventually lead to the hard drive being formatted, and o/s reinstalled instead of repaired. I found R3 via a Google search and the drive was quickly collected. Initially they could only find the reinstalled files, but after some deeper searching did find some of the formatted files which were sent back on an external drive. Unfortunately many of the files had been corrupted in the format/rewrite process, but I did get back some important files which would have been otherwise lost. A good service with updates at all stages."
The Western Digital drive also Finished with 121 corrected bad sectors but the corruption to a proportion of the 650GB of data was purely due to the overwriting of data by the new operating system files. Glad we could be of service . Andy and the Team at R3
R3 Data Recovery is rated 4.69 based on 351 reviews