R3 Data Recovery Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery

About R3 Data Recovery : R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery made you happy

Courier, Own Driver, Postal Service
"Excellent service. Emails for ever update and what was needed to be done to recover all my files."
"Restored all my family photos which I thought were lost forever. Excellent service and process"
"Andy and the team turned a very traumatic, potentially disastrous situation into a very happy, positive resolve without any fuss and in a very short time scale, keeping us informed every step of the way. I would not hesitate to recommend their services."
"At a time of great need, the team were able to recover exactly what we needed in record time. We're very grateful!"
"Very good service from the start to the end. Very reasonably priced. Every concern issue I had was covered. I particularly Like the way the product is dispatched in two stages to minimize risk of it being lost in transit. All I would say is I think the image should be kept for a longer period as it takes time to see what has happened to the drive."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is appreciated. The image made during the recovery process is set for secure wiping 10 working days after despatch of recovered data. The main reason is to ensure that in the event there is an issue with the data returned we can check the recovery or provide a second set of data. If you need longer to check through the data we can extend the time before wiping upon request. In some situations we can sell the image to you.
The lab can only process so many cases per month and every job has to be tracked from start to finish so we are process driven to be compliant with various requirements of insurance, security and quality.
"Attention and service, exceptional! disk was collected from site and when the data could be recovered a list of saved files was emailed in two different formats for viewing so the user could see if this looked correct. data was then recoverd to a new disk and returned. this company is the most efficient data recovery I have used, they will be prime contact if (when) needed again. we have over 4000 pc's on site."
"When I thought I had lost all my data on a Pegasus RAID box I called R3 Data Recovery. Andy and his team put my mind at rest and said that they were confident that they could recover the lost data. Pegasus had indicated that the information was lost. After a week with R3 they had sent my data (photos from last 10 years) back to me. I was delighted. I can fully recommend R3 Data Recovery and have already done so."
"I can’t recommend this company enough. They gave me great advice and a first rate service. Fast and efficient. A pleasure to deal with."
"The service was superb and the result - a total hard drive recovery!"
"Attention and service, exceptional! For me it was potentially 6 months of work lost.. On Wednesday, this week, I found Gary from Broken PC Herts, Welwyn Garden City. On the Thursday the hard drive was at R3 and on the Friday a list of saved docs was emailed, however, I didn't see this until the Saturday morning. I emailed R3 on Saturday morning replying to their queries and that I had identified the docs I needed urgently - to my astonishment Andy the founder emailed me. They even We Transferred some urgent docs Saturday morning. If you are in trouble talk to R3 I can't recommend them highly enough."
"Great service - fast and efficient - all files recovered from my memory stick - was so happy!"
"They got most of my data back. Not the cheapest, but by far, the best."
"Very quick and efficient service"
"1 The price invoiced was much higher than the price quoted despite the fact that I had verbally checked it. This was resolved when I complained. 2 The data never arrived, when I rang the payment hadn't been recorded, despite paying immediately with paypal. 3 When the data arrived it was a third of what was on the stick. I sent various emails to the company but only got a response from Jo (on a no reply email) 21 days later with the missing data. No apology. I took the stick in oct 4th eventually had data 31st Oct."
Hi
This confusion was in a decision to give a £99+vat of £129+vat recovery.

I have looked into this, and it is a communication issue on our part during a busy period, whilst we are undergoing changes. We were looking into how we could better coordinate staff based in several different locations and at the time.

As you saw when you visited Security House we are not like a normal service or retail store and the lab is access controlled with no sales people near the data. Only Lab technicians and engineers.

Although we allow drop in clients we have reviewed this and for non emergency work we have our FME Lab with a customer services office where drop offs can now be made.

We are reviewing a number of functions of the company whilst managing increasing levels of work. I have reviewed the impact of holidays and being busy and illness can have on our ability to react and have made changes.

We do try to help everyone we can, nationwide and internationally and we are on call out rotation 24/7/365.

I am sorry for any confusion on our part for the price difference... it was really a case of offering you a special price because you were dropping it off without having a note in the DB as to why.

Again my apologies for our team approach causing you any distress during your data loss it is not our intention and we work very hard to help everyone through their data loss.

Operations Manager
"Successfully recovered my 3TB drive with the only copy of some very important data. Thanks guys."
HI Ben

Glad we could help with the recovery of your Seagate ST3000LM016 laptop drive.

Although a very early revision of these drives, we were able to successfully recover all data without the need of a rebuild.

The firmware fix enabled control of the heads and access to the data. Although owned by Seagate this is one of the Samsung manufactured drives and they are quite reliable. The situation here was knock or power outage had caused a head crash and some bad sectors.
The data quality was 99.8%

Many thanks for the review.

Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
"Recovered unusable HDD for client"
Many thanks for taking the time to leave review Jack
"Not only were they able to retrieve 8TB of data, we were able to recycle a number of old hard drives. Excellent!"
"Somehow I managed to break a hard drive and after a thorough search online I found R3. Having to learn the hard way I never back up my kids pictures or videos and was desperate to get something back. Using R3 they put my mind at rest and tried to recover as much as they could. Throughout the whole process they were helpful and when a folder couldn't be found they tried their upmost to do another scan and try and find it. I have the majority of the pictures back, in a proper photo format I may add too but have lost some of the videos. This was an expensive lesson to learn but cannot fault R3 throughout the whole process. Should I ever be stupid enough to not back the items up again i will use these without hesitation. I read a number of reviews of other companies and did some ground work prior to using R3 and I must add that they were the ones who were helpful, attentive and had really good customer service. I would recommend them to anyone looking to recover data."
"I had a corrupt 465GB Hitachi hard drive with 269GB data which was not readable and I was so stressed out and I contacted R3, I spoke to Andy Butler a few times which made me feel a lot better; the customer service was excellent. Andy reassured me and I got back I believe 97% data and within 5 days.. we'll done R3 data... I have passed on your site and phone numbers to all whom I know if they're data fails.. I am a very happy customer. Plus I'm extremely satisfied with my results."
Many thanks for the review Imraan, all members of R3 are dedicated to delivering the very best success rates. We are proud to say we are amongst the very best data recovery operations in Europe. The Security House lab in Sheffield handles the UKs demand and we have been developing the FME lab to be able to absorb the growing level of enquiries year on year.

For those reading this R3 were called upon to assist Imraan after another data recovery lab had been unsuccessful. Whilst our quote was more than the other software data recovery operation had quoted, the rebuild and recovery was successful despite the additional damage to the platters that repeated power cycling and numerous software scans had caused. Had the drive not had software recovery attempts the recovery would have been easier and faster.

The R3 Team can offer second opinions on any drives declared unrecoverable or uneconomic to recover.

For those who would tell you a drive is unrecoverable providing the drive has not been interfered with by have a go heroes and well meaning friends R3 can help. We can also help with any of those affected by Fields Associates.Ltd.

We routinely recover what the Fields Associates in Wales says is unrecoverable. If Rapid Data, DataPhoenix, DatenPhoenix, Data Recovery Specialists, hard-drive-data-recovery , Fields Data Recovery , Clinique De Donnes, Salvataggio Dati, Pronto Dati or any Fields Group data recovery partners in the UK, US , Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Italy or Portugal declare a drive unrecoverable or too expensive to recover get a second opinion from a real data recovery lab. We don't have 50- 60 sales people but we do have the expertise, experience and resources needed to deliver real data recovery successes.

R3 Data Recovery
"Never have I experienced a company that cared about the customer more than R3 Data Recovery. They have been helpful and friendly from the very first inquiry I made, everyone I talked to being that perfect blend of informative, understanding and helpful. I truly felt like everyone I talked to was giving me 100% of their time and effort and they wanted to fix the drive as much as I wanted it back. Any bad news they relayed was quickly followed up by potential solutions that they wanted to do. I had complete faith in everyone involved and I am eternally grateful that I chose R3 Data Recovery. I cannot recommend them enough if you have any kind of drive failure."
Hi Gemma

I am glad you recognise the efforts the R3 team go to in order to recover data.
The lab and team is building year on year into a British success story after years of development. Our success rates and value is in matched in the UK - we are one of the few DR labs called on in the event of real disasters such as fire, floods and physical damage.

R3 is made up of an experienced team of engineers who have brought together a range of expertise and a scale of capacity through investment in the resources needed.

R3 Data Recovery is rated 4.70 based on 359 reviews