R3 Data Recovery Reviews

of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery
Courier, Own Driver
Read R3 Data Recovery  Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery :

R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

Security House Royds Mill Windsor St

Tell us how R3 Data Recovery made you happy
Quick efficient and approachable. Retrieved all the data I needed and provided brilliant service.
(Manchester) -
Hi Bob

Many thanks for the review. Your Seagate had sustained a head crash but fortunately did not need a rebuild. Apart from causing some unreadable areas where the heads had hit the patters, the drive only needed some patching to the firmware and we were able to read all but a few dozens of sectors out of nearly 2 billion. The result was also 99.99% quality thanks to the drive being much less than half full.

Glad we could be of service.

Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
having explained in conversation that there was 4 files already on the disc which i already big let downhave a copy of you then charged top price to only recover the four i had
Hi Anthony

For this particular case you were charged for the recovery attempt on a Damaged DVD - This involved an engineer using equipment specifically setup to read the data streams on DVD. Despite the resources and time the data fragments we could read could not be reassembled into a working video.

The reason for this was given. 1 side is unreadable - corrupted/unfinished write session.

Although £129+vat is an expense no one wants, as a lab we incurred much more cost in the attempt to help you. We work hard to get every recovery and we do not give in easily but we do have to cover cost of time in situations like this.
R3 did an amazing job for me. My backup hard drive failed and they recovered most if not all the data I needed. I couldn't recommend them highly enough - 1st class. Will Adgie responded immediately to my queries and nothing was too much trouble..
Andy quick response and recovery of the data and the out of hours service,was excellent. He also gave us assistance over the phone when accessing the recovered data on the new external drive. I would have no hesitation in recommending his data recovery services. Dave Worcester
My laptop hard disc died on Tuesday morning. Having never really bothered with backing up (I know) I went into a flat panic as my small business data and personal stuff was all lost. Along with a more computer literate friend we found R3 Data Recovery via google and the reviews helped me decide to give them a try. Well I am really glad that I did. I delivered the faulty disc personally on Wednesday afternoon and having paid for the emergency service my recovered data was ready for me to pick up on Thursday morning. 100% recovery of all data, business related and photos and other personal stuff that could have been lost forever. Will my point of contact was great explaining the process and costs involved. I cannot recommend highly enough. I have now restored all my data and set up a back regime. Thank you R3 Data Recovery
(Leicester) -
Hi Paul

Thank you for the review and the positive feedback.

After your initial call at 9:36am you made good time and arrived 2 hours later

The recovered data was technically ready for collection at 4:30pm later that day

21/08/2019 16:25:44 - File listing has completed for this job (R3-106347):
Saved to: FilelistR3-106347.html
Recovery percentage = 99.64%
23075 files in 3412 folders. Total rec size: 144.02 (GB).
Recovered BS in the MFT area.

Bad sectors on any storage device including servers and cloud based storage can affect the backing up progress. In this case it was the master file table affected.

Fortunately most storage devices are fully recoverable relatively quickly and efficiently providing they are not interfered with prior to arrival.

Glad we could help and that you were reunited with your data within 24hrs of dropping off.

Andy and the Team at R3 Data Recovery
In depth knowledge of data recovery and technical competence of the highest calibre. Personal support by all members of the team was outstanding - patient, considerate and highly inter-active. I have been an anomaly as a small private customer with an urgent issue, but have received service of exceptional quality. As a former CEO of a $ 1 billion global business, I would not hesitate to recommend R3 Data Recovery to my business colleagues at the highest level.
(Switzerland) -
5 stars is not enough for R3 Data Recovery, Andy and his amazing team have helped me more than once and he's the only person I will call when I have a problem with data. It's very rare these days to find a company that actually puts me first as a client, it's very evident the passion and care they take in helping their clients which goes over and above the just making money. Thank you R3 Data so much for your help!! Best in the business!!
My back up USB with all of my university work broke 2 days before my deadline. R3 booked me in the same day and had retrieved all of my data off the broke USB within 20 minutes of arrival. Cannot recommend them enough. Brilliant service
There is absolutely no reason to use any other data recovery company other than R3 data Recovery. After being duped by the many scam companies out there I gave these guys a big problem to fix and they did a fantastic job at nowhere near the cost of the other companies that failed to do anything. You can trust these guys. I sincerely do recommend them and I honestly wouldn't bother trying anyone else. very trustworthy in a field that is really quite dishonest nowadays. 10/10 in every aspect of the recovery. Very friendly guys. Thank you so much R3. If I ever have a problem again I will be sure to use you and I will most certainly pass anyone else on to you with similar issues.
(Bridgend) -
Hello Cai

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review for R3 Data Recovery.

Since your initial call and distress we did our part to recover your data with the minimum of problems in this case.

It is a common well known problem in data recovery that the Fields Group websites although professional looking and backed by a very large call centre based in Wales and Thailand, are involved in falsifying technical reports charged for at often more than the cost of a recovery but stating no data is recoverable.

The Fields Associates / Fields Group websites involved in the data recovery scams include in the UK and US

Data Recovery Specialists (Penarth )
Rapid Data
Fields Data Recovery

Other companies linked to them can be found here
Andy and his team were exceptional. I had a 5 year old hard drive with around 21,000 photos on it that one day stopped working. To my horror I started researching into companies to help restore my data. I initially contacted R3 Data Recovery and Andy gave me a call. I was surprised as it was a Sunday! Andy was able to accurately diagnose the fault over the phone and give me a rough estimate on what it would cost. I was given a cheaper quote by Rapid Data Recovery and unfortunately sent it to them. I hand't done my research around Rapid Data aka Field Data Associates. True to form they came back saying the problem was not what they first thought and quoted me a higher figure for the fix. To cut a long story short, Rapid Data Recovery weren't able to recover my data (even after waiting 4 weeks) but when I send the drive off to Andy and his team, I had all of my data back with 14 days! R3 also helped with other matters surrounding my hard drive and provided excellent customer support. I just wish I went straight to them in the first place. Yes they are a bit pricey, but they won't muck you around nor say its only going to be £99 to repair it. What you will get is the best chance in getting your precious data back.
() -
Excellent service. Emails for ever update and what was needed to be done to recover all my files.
() -
Restored all my family photos which I thought were lost forever. Excellent service and process
() -
Andy and the team turned a very traumatic, potentially disastrous situation into a very happy, positive resolve without any fuss and in a very short time scale, keeping us informed every step of the way. I would not hesitate to recommend their services.
() -
At a time of great need, the team were able to recover exactly what we needed in record time. We're very grateful!
() -
Very good service from the start to the end. Very reasonably priced. Every concern issue I had was covered. I particularly Like the way the product is dispatched in two stages to minimize risk of it being lost in transit. All I would say is I think the image should be kept for a longer period as it takes time to see what has happened to the drive.
() -
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is appreciated. The image made during the recovery process is set for secure wiping 10 working days after despatch of recovered data. The main reason is to ensure that in the event there is an issue with the data returned we can check the recovery or provide a second set of data. If you need longer to check through the data we can extend the time before wiping upon request. In some situations we can sell the image to you.
The lab can only process so many cases per month and every job has to be tracked from start to finish so we are process driven to be compliant with various requirements of insurance, security and quality.
Attention and service, exceptional! disk was collected from site and when the data could be recovered a list of saved files was emailed in two different formats for viewing so the user could see if this looked correct. data was then recoverd to a new disk and returned. this company is the most efficient data recovery I have used, they will be prime contact if (when) needed again. we have over 4000 pc's on site.
() -
When I thought I had lost all my data on a Pegasus RAID box I called R3 Data Recovery. Andy and his team put my mind at rest and said that they were confident that they could recover the lost data. Pegasus had indicated that the information was lost. After a week with R3 they had sent my data (photos from last 10 years) back to me. I was delighted. I can fully recommend R3 Data Recovery and have already done so.
() -
I can’t recommend this company enough. They gave me great advice and a first rate service. Fast and efficient. A pleasure to deal with.
() -
The service was superb and the result - a total hard drive recovery!
() -
Attention and service, exceptional! For me it was potentially 6 months of work lost.. On Wednesday, this week, I found Gary from Broken PC Herts, Welwyn Garden City. On the Thursday the hard drive was at R3 and on the Friday a list of saved docs was emailed, however, I didn't see this until the Saturday morning. I emailed R3 on Saturday morning replying to their queries and that I had identified the docs I needed urgently - to my astonishment Andy the founder emailed me. They even We Transferred some urgent docs Saturday morning. If you are in trouble talk to R3 I can't recommend them highly enough.
R3 Data Recovery is rated 4.71 based on 374 reviews