R3 Data Recovery Reviews

of reviewers recommend R3 Data Recovery
Courier, Own Driver
Read R3 Data Recovery  Reviews

About R3 Data Recovery :

R3 Data Recovery is one of the best teams of data recovery engineers ever assembled in the UK. Security House is one of the few full data and disaster recovery labs in the UK accessible to all who need a high success rate reliable data recovery service from industry leading DR engineers at an affordable cost.

andy@r3datarecovery.com

R3 Data Recovery  5 star review on 23rd September 2018
Tim Greenhow
R3 Data Recovery  5 star review on 23rd September 2018
Linda Petty
I am happy with the service I received. I did not get all of my data back after September 2015 which i was surprised about but the mistake was my fault so that is the way it goes.
Quick efficient and approachable.
Retrieved all the data I needed and provided brilliant service.
R3 Data Recovery  5 star review on 28th August 2017
(Manchester) -
Hi Bob

Many thanks for the review. Your Seagate had sustained a head crash but fortunately did not need a rebuild. Apart from causing some unreadable areas where the heads had hit the patters, the drive only needed some patching to the firmware and we were able to read all but a few dozens of sectors out of nearly 2 billion. The result was also 99.99% quality thanks to the drive being much less than half full.

Glad we could be of service.

Andy and the team at R3 Data Recovery
having explained in conversation that there was 4 files already on the disc which i already big let downhave a copy of you then charged top price to only recover the four i had
R3 Data Recovery  1 star review on 3rd August 2017
Hi Anthony

For this particular case you were charged for the recovery attempt on a Damaged DVD - This involved an engineer using equipment specifically setup to read the data streams on DVD. Despite the resources and time the data fragments we could read could not be reassembled into a working video.

The reason for this was given. 1 side is unreadable - corrupted/unfinished write session.

Although £129+vat is an expense no one wants, as a lab we incurred much more cost in the attempt to help you. We work hard to get every recovery and we do not give in easily but we do have to cover cost of time in situations like this.
Recovered a broken usb containing all my uni work. Extremely helpful and quick service and all the staff I spoke to were friendly and helped to clarify any issues and technical terms I was uncertain on. Would definitely recommend and use again if needed
R3 managed to retrieve approximately 2.5TB of data from a failed HDD after a power cut screwed up my RAID1 backup.
This content was images: my work / personal photography from the last 19 months & both the mirrored drives had become corrupted with no readable partitions. Throughout this process R3 has been very professional: from the initial phone
call, fair / transparent pricing, communication to the data return.
I have no hesitation in recommending R3. I have received no incentive (besides getting my pictures back!) for writing this & I paid fully for the service I was given.
Andy and Will at R3 were both very responsive when I called, and even followed up with me after my call to keep me updated and let me know they were ready to process my data recovery as soon as I was ready, and they helped and kept me updated all the time - absolute life savers. They are also very calmly spoken which really helps in such a panic!
R3 were my last hope in retrieving data from my damaged hard drive. The hard drive had taken a hit and a local specialist had been unable to help. I was dubious to use a recovery service found online, as I had seen some bad reviews and tales of scams.

However, to my delight R3 were able to recover around 90% of my lost data, with a comprehensive list of recovered files sent through before I accepted and paid.

There were corrupt files on my hard drive which although recovered cannot be opened properly. This is outside of R3’s control, and was made clear to me before I accepted the charge, this is just to manage the expectations of anyone like myself who is looking into options following a broken hard drive.

I would not hesitate to use the service again, it’s not cheap but the cost is well worth the outcome.

Cannot thank the team enough, and if the worst should happen against I would certainly be in touch.

Sincere thanks to everyone involved
A great service from beginning to end. We had tried other companies but none even came close with regards to professionalism and understanding, price and delivery.
Even during the difficult Covid-19 period R3 managed to recover our hard drive data following others who couldn't. We are extremely happy with their professional service and would highly recommend them to anyone. Many thanks to all at R3!
Best ever they recovered all my work am so happy
Thanks to god and This company
I was writing a book that I was just about to finish when it corrupted that only had partial back up files. I sent out an email explaining the situation.

Andy phoned me up and spent a good hour and a half with me and corrosponded with me the next day free of charge. The guy just wanted to help and you can tell thats why he does what he does.

Would highly recommend
Andy quick response and recovery of the data and the out of hours service,was excellent. He also gave us assistance over the phone when accessing the recovered data on the new external drive. I would have no hesitation in recommending his data recovery services.
Dave Worcester
My laptop hard disc died on Tuesday morning. Having never really bothered with backing up (I know) I went into a flat panic as my small business data and personal stuff was all lost. Along with a more computer literate friend we found R3 Data Recovery via google and the reviews helped me decide to give them a try. Well I am really glad that I did. I delivered the faulty disc personally on Wednesday afternoon and having paid for the emergency service my recovered data was ready for me to pick up on Thursday morning. 100% recovery of all data, business related and photos and other personal stuff that could have been lost forever. Will my point of contact was great explaining the process and costs involved. I cannot recommend highly enough. I have now restored all my data and set up a back regime. Thank you R3 Data Recovery
R3 Data Recovery  5 star review on 23rd August 2019
(Leicester) -
Hi Paul

Thank you for the review and the positive feedback.

After your initial call at 9:36am you made good time and arrived 2 hours later

The recovered data was technically ready for collection at 4:30pm later that day

21/08/2019 16:25:44 - File listing has completed for this job (R3-106347):
Saved to: FilelistR3-106347.html
Recovery percentage = 99.64%
23075 files in 3412 folders. Total rec size: 144.02 (GB).
Recovered BS in the MFT area.

Bad sectors on any storage device including servers and cloud based storage can affect the backing up progress. In this case it was the master file table affected.

Fortunately most storage devices are fully recoverable relatively quickly and efficiently providing they are not interfered with prior to arrival.

Glad we could help and that you were reunited with your data within 24hrs of dropping off.

Andy and the Team at R3 Data Recovery
In depth knowledge of data recovery and technical competence of the highest calibre. Personal support by all members of the team was outstanding - patient, considerate and highly inter-active. I have been an anomaly as a small private customer with an urgent issue, but have received service of exceptional quality. As a former CEO of a $ 1 billion global business, I would not hesitate to recommend R3 Data Recovery to my business colleagues at the highest level.
(Switzerland) -
5 stars is not enough for R3 Data Recovery, Andy and his amazing team have helped me more than once and he's the only person I will call when I have a problem with data. It's very rare these days to find a company that actually puts me first as a client, it's very evident the passion and care they take in helping their clients which goes over and above the just making money. Thank you R3 Data so much for your help!! Best in the business!!
My back up USB with all of my university work broke 2 days before my deadline. R3 booked me in the same day and had retrieved all of my data off the broke USB within 20 minutes of arrival. Cannot recommend them enough. Brilliant service
There is absolutely no reason to use any other data recovery company other than R3 data Recovery. After being duped by the many scam companies out there I gave these guys a big problem to fix and they did a fantastic job at nowhere near the cost of the other companies that failed to do anything. You can trust these guys. I sincerely do recommend them and I honestly wouldn't bother trying anyone else. very trustworthy in a field that is really quite dishonest nowadays. 10/10 in every aspect of the recovery. Very friendly guys. Thank you so much R3. If I ever have a problem again I will be sure to use you and I will most certainly pass anyone else on to you with similar issues.
R3 Data Recovery  5 star review on 6th February 2018
(Bridgend) -
Hello Cai

Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review for R3 Data Recovery.

Since your initial call and distress we did our part to recover your data with the minimum of problems in this case.

It is a common well known problem in data recovery that the Fields Group websites although professional looking and backed by a very large call centre based in Wales and Thailand, are involved in falsifying technical reports charged for at often more than the cost of a recovery but stating no data is recoverable.

The Fields Associates / Fields Group websites involved in the data recovery scams include in the UK and US

Data Recovery Specialists (Penarth )
Rapid Data
Fields Data Recovery

Other companies linked to them can be found here
Andy and his team were exceptional.
I had a 5 year old hard drive with around 21,000 photos on it that one day stopped working. To my horror I started researching into companies to help restore my data.
I initially contacted R3 Data Recovery and Andy gave me a call. I was surprised as it was a Sunday! Andy was able to accurately diagnose the fault over the phone and give me a rough estimate on what it would cost.
I was given a cheaper quote by Rapid Data Recovery and unfortunately sent it to them. I hand't done my research around Rapid Data aka Field Data Associates. True to form they came back saying the problem was not what they first thought and quoted me a higher figure for the fix.
To cut a long story short, Rapid Data Recovery weren't able to recover my data (even after waiting 4 weeks) but when I send the drive off to Andy and his team, I had all of my data back with 14 days!
R3 also helped with other matters surrounding my hard drive and provided excellent customer support. I just wish I went straight to them in the first place.
Yes they are a bit pricey, but they won't muck you around nor say its only going to be £99 to repair it. What you will get is the best chance in getting your precious data back.
() -
Excellent service. Emails for ever update and what was needed to be done to recover all my files.
() -
Restored all my family photos which I thought were lost forever. Excellent service and process
R3 Data Recovery is rated 4.72 based on 403 reviews