Tiles4all Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Tiles4all

How would you rate Tiles4all?

Peter BILLINGHAY
Verified Buyer
"Polite, friendly service. They sent me 2 sample tiles free of charge and delivered my order by carrier overnight"
Adam Wright
Verified Buyer
"Very disappointed with the delivery service. Initially I took the Friday off work and waited from 8am to 6pm and didn't receive my order. The following day spoke with a gentleman in the Tiles4all office and he assured me that I would receive my order @10am on the Monday as I had organised a tiler for Monday. On the Monday morning (10:05am) I received a telephone call from the delivery company stating I would receive my order later on that day (3pm). Due to this I had a tiler waiting and had to pay him a days wage. This maybe isn't Tiles4all fault as it was out of there hands, it's just a costly inconvenience I have learnt from."
Michael Goodger
Verified Buyer
"All item safe and delivered on time Thank you"
Lisa Sumpter
Verified Buyer
"Had 2 deliveries , no hassles . Lovely mosaic tiles (Had been looking for months for kitchen splashback options ) at an awesome price compared to others . Would definitely use again !!"
Derek Wright
Verified Buyer
"Good quality, good prices. Delivery expensive for small orders."
Carl Ashmore
Verified Buyer
"Expect advice from Julie who ensured that our order fulfilled our requirements."
Cathy Hughes
Verified Buyer
"The tiles are really lovely and exactly as I expected. Staff were helpful and efficient. The delivery service was hopeless."
Jonathan Williams
Verified Buyer
"Great looking, good quality tiles."
P Beighton
Verified Buyer
"Very please with the service received. Prompt, informative and very obliging. Would recommend."
Nigel Gilbert
Verified Buyer
"Great service, great tiles as described, will by again, many thanks"
Jackie Alexander
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient delivery with products packaged securely. Thank you"
Stephen Beevers
Verified Buyer
"First time user, I made a mistake and under ordered. I contacted tiles4all and with one simple phone call my order was amended, sorted and paid for. The order was delivered on time and well packaged, cannot fault quality or service."
William Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, price almost half that of better bathrooms for exactly the same tile. Fast free delivery of sample tile."
Deliana Evlogieva
Verified Buyer
"The tiles are exactly what I expected. The delivery was prompt and the driver was helpful"
Mandy Bensley
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the tiles and came in a reasonable time. Communication could be better as I couldn't get hold of anyone by phone or email to confirm delivery."
"Good product with prompt delivery"
Andres Perez
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer services and product quality"
"Excellent products, prices and quick delivery. Well packed, delivered on small pallet."
Jeanette Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery of the item I ordered. Really good price."
Kevin Pearce
Verified Buyer
"Tiles arrived in perfect condition and on time. The price of the tiles was very good compared to others and we are very happy with the service received. Would recommend."
Tiles4all is rated 4.72 based on 169 reviews