Tiles4all Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Tiles4all

How would you rate Tiles4all ?

George Pennells
Verified Buyer
"I was cautious at first because of the saying that if the price is too good to be true then it probably is. However, I sent off for a sample. The sample arrived on time and I was advised of delivery all the way through. I checked out the location of Tiles4all and all seemed good. I placed my main order. Delivery happened on time. The tiles were good quality and identical to tiles 3 times the price in some stores. One tile was cracked out of 410 so that is well within my breakage margin. Excellent service, good quality product, good price and delivered on schedule. Well deserved 5 stars. Thank you"
Tanya Carroll
Verified Reviewer
"We have had a new kitchen installed and have been on the look out for tiles ( a whole day visiting every tile store ) - we decided on natural stone mosaic tiles but the prices were ridiculous therefore I turned to the Internet - I stumbled across tiles4all and they had the tiles we wanted at a fantastic price. Being skeptical I ordered a FREE sample which arrived within a few day. It was perfect so contacted tiles4all directly as online stock levels were too low for us - they altered the availability online and I put my order through - very easy process and I could select the day I wanted delivery ( FREE as I spent over £150) . I received confirmation emails of my order and delivery window which also put my mind at ease. On the day of delivery - the driver arrived as scheduled and brought the pallet to where we wanted it - he also allowed us to check the tiles for damage too. They were all ok and no visible damage - probably because they were boxed and so well packaged . Thank you tiles4all. We are extremely happy and would use you again and also recommend. So if anyone is wondering whether this company is for real - hesitate no more - they do exactly what they say they will! Excellent customer service , easy to use website and GREAT prices ! What are you waiting for !!"
"Excellent service I made a few enquiries about the tiles I purchased and how many I would need and Margaret was so helpful and happy to advise me regarding product and grout colour etc that would best suit Great company. Great product great price. 1st class I will use again and definitely recommend Thank you"
Ann-Marie Tyce
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was on time and the product I purchased did exactly what it said. I am very satisfied."
Paul Carpenter
Verified Buyer
"Good product and as the website details. Would recommend Tiles4all to friends and family."
Terri Lucas
Verified Buyer
"Great choice of tiles, really good prices and fast delivery, will definitely be ordering more and would recommend."
Peter BILLINGHAY
Verified Buyer
"Polite, friendly service. They sent me 2 sample tiles free of charge and delivered my order by carrier overnight"
Adam Wright
Verified Buyer
"Very disappointed with the delivery service. Initially I took the Friday off work and waited from 8am to 6pm and didn't receive my order. The following day spoke with a gentleman in the Tiles4all office and he assured me that I would receive my order @10am on the Monday as I had organised a tiler for Monday. On the Monday morning (10:05am) I received a telephone call from the delivery company stating I would receive my order later on that day (3pm). Due to this I had a tiler waiting and had to pay him a days wage. This maybe isn't Tiles4all fault as it was out of there hands, it's just a costly inconvenience I have learnt from."
Michael Goodger
Verified Buyer
"All item safe and delivered on time Thank you"
Lisa Sumpter
Verified Buyer
"Had 2 deliveries , no hassles . Lovely mosaic tiles (Had been looking for months for kitchen splashback options ) at an awesome price compared to others . Would definitely use again !!"
Derek Wright
Verified Buyer
"Good quality, good prices. Delivery expensive for small orders."
Carl Ashmore
Verified Buyer
"Expect advice from Julie who ensured that our order fulfilled our requirements."
Cathy Hughes
Verified Buyer
"The tiles are really lovely and exactly as I expected. Staff were helpful and efficient. The delivery service was hopeless."
Jonathan Williams
Verified Buyer
"Great looking, good quality tiles."
P Beighton
Verified Buyer
"Very please with the service received. Prompt, informative and very obliging. Would recommend."
Nigel Gilbert
Verified Buyer
"Great service, great tiles as described, will by again, many thanks"
Jackie Alexander
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient delivery with products packaged securely. Thank you"
Stephen Beevers
Verified Buyer
"First time user, I made a mistake and under ordered. I contacted tiles4all and with one simple phone call my order was amended, sorted and paid for. The order was delivered on time and well packaged, cannot fault quality or service."
William Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery, price almost half that of better bathrooms for exactly the same tile. Fast free delivery of sample tile."
Deliana Evlogieva
Verified Buyer
"The tiles are exactly what I expected. The delivery was prompt and the driver was helpful"
Tiles4all is rated 4.73 based on 175 reviews