R & J Landscapes Reviews

of reviewers recommend R & J Landscapes
Telephone, Live Chat
Read R & J Landscapes Reviews

Tell us how R & J Landscapes made you happy
My front garden and rear garden patio have been completely transformed to a very high standard and I am very pleased with the finished result. Jaly is a credit to your Company and, along with his team, were first rate hard workers. They were very professional, courteous, reliable and tidy and all debris and rubbish was always cleared away. Jason frequently visited the site and was always very helpful and knowledgeable. He was efficient and friendly throughout. Daphne, in the office, was always helpful and friendly. I would certainly recommend your Company. Very many thanks. Well done!
Very pleased with work done, and the debris from the tree cutting cleared away to a very high degree.
Thanks to Keith, Steve and Peter our front garden has been transformed from a hard to mow steep grass slope into two terraced flower beds with a path in between and front and side walls with a gravel section at the bottom. Great work, thanks to all at R & J Landscapes.
From beginning to end Jason (ably supported by his team) led my lawn project in a very professional way. The key points of differentiation from other suppliers were:
1. Honesty. Jason was very frank with his initial recommendations. He could have suggested far more expensive solutions but guided me to the correct alternative.
2. Knowledge. Advice offered, as you would expect, showed an excellent understanding of soil types, drainage and all landscaping matters.
3. Reliability. The job was completed to a high standard and on time. Jason’s team were first rate workers.
Based on the above, I would have no hesitation in recommending R&J for jobs of this type.
Very pleased with the quality of the work!
Thanks a lot Peter!!!
I did my research before contacting R & J (and they were also recommended by a friend), my preference being a local-ish longstanding family firm and in all aspects, their service has exceeded my expectations. I have a smallish back garden and had been wanting to improve it for some years. I do not have the funds to do all the work at once and liked that they were prepared to do phased work and to utilise materials I already had. Jason provided advice and the original quote and has since revisited to look at the next phases; he is very accommodating and nice to deal with. Pete did the work whilst I was away, to a standard far higher than I expected, and left everything tidy and a pleasure to come home to. Daphne has provided efficient back-office support and good communication. They may not be the cheapest but are probably competitive and are worth paying for. Highly recommended.
I have used the services of R and J for many years. I always find them to be reliable and the work is to a very high standard. The workmen turn up on the day they promise and they stay until the job is complete. I won a local "best front garden" award last year and R and J must take some of the credit!! I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Sue (Bushey, Herts)
I have a wonderful new front garden thanks to R & J Landscapes. The whole job was professionally done and I am very pleased with the finished result. Jason was very helpful and came up with the exact design that I wanted. It all looks really good. Thank you R & J Landscapes. Would recommend.
To Daphne, Jason & staff ,

Thank you for the professional & efficient job on replacing our patio.
I shall certainly use you again if I have any other major works in my garden to do. I will recommend your company to anyone I know who needs a landscaping service .

Best regards ,

Frank & priscilla
Have had a the footpath across the front of our house replaced with a much better one in indian sandstone, plus a new front door step and a new extension to the path to provide a level access to an existing small patio at the side of the house.

We are very pleased with the overall appearance and quality of workmanship. The advice
given before the work started, about the best way to achieve what we were looking for
proved to be spot on. It was also much appreciated that after placing the order, we didn't have to wait weeks and weeks before the work started.
Jason, Daphne and the guys who did our patio and garden were responsive, professional and excellent workers. We are very pleased with our beautiful garden and I am enjoying the patio right now as I type this message. Thank you all. Susan Thomas
We can't recommend R & J Landscapes highly enough, this is a really friendly and professional company, Jason is very knowledgeable giving really helpful ideas and advice.
Michael is an absolute star and worked like a Trojan in the most awful rain (thank you) Everything ran really smoothly, everyone turned up when they said they would...what more could a customer want. Thank you all.
Very pleased with R&J Landscapes (London) Ltd. Found them reliable & efficient in their work from the time of quote to completion. In between any questions & queries were answered promptly & professionally.
I wanted low maintenance plants for my back & front garden & left it to Jason to choose them. I am very pleased with his choice & for Micheal for planting them

Would use the company again & would also recommend them to others.

Thank you Daphne especially because as first point of contact you were very friendly & approachable which is very important for any business.
Based on my recent experience I can only speak very highly of R&J Landscapes. The work that they carried out involved replacing the front garden and removing the front boundary wall and reinstating with a new paved area which looks fantastic. R&J Landscapes are very knowledgeable and their work is to a very high standard. I would have no hesitation in recommending R&J Landscapes.
R & J revamped our rear garden including replacing and creating a new Patio. They were very efficient, from initial quotes and design ideas to getting the job done speedily, professionally and to a high standard.
R&J did my front drive and fence about 8 years ago. Jason spent alot of time working with us to get the design right. It was good then. It is still very good now - no issues with it. Very professional and the after-care service that they give is also very good.

I wish that all tradesmen had this level of professionalism.
We would lightly recommend R & J Landscapes. Pete has done a first class job laying our garage floor and on the dwarf walls in the garden. He has been a pleasure to have around.
I would highly recommend R&J Landscapes. Pete did a fantastic job on my decking - my neighbours have already been admiring it! He was professional, very efficient and the finished result was better than I imagined. Thank you.
The Work in our back garden was done quickly and efficiently. I would recommend this company.
Very efficient - from coming round and giving a quote to completing the work required. Pete was very friendly and did a fantastic job of our new fence. We are now the envy of our neighbours! They kept us informed as to when they would start and the work was carried out within the time stated. This was the second time we used them and I would not hesitate to call them again. Thank you!
R & J Landscapes is rated 4.98 based on 123 reviews