Qype Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Qype
9PM
9PM

About Qype: QypeDeals was founded in January 2010 in Munich and has since expanded across Germany and now into the UK. We offer great national & local deals every day in the categories of eating & drinking, health & beauty, lifestyle, leisure and more. We provide our customers with a fantastic service by sourcing top deals in their local area, helping them save money with retailers, service providers and other businesses

123A King's Road

Category:
Health & Beauty

Tell us how Qype made you happy

"I recently sold my 4 bed detached house in Leighton Buzzard. I asked The Wilkinson Partnership along with 2 other agents to value. Kevin came and gave me a valuation similar to the other two but I preferred his professional approach. What a good decision, I had a viewing the next day and the house sold at near the asking price very quickly. I was kept informed all along the way. It is nice in this day and age to find a company that actually talks to you! I'll certainly use them again."
Are you Qype? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The service from j&t cash and carry in breck road Liverpool I'd a utter disgrace. We have had many problems and our coach and had it replaced a number of times but always end up with a further problem. They are never quick to deal with the problem and ignore all phone calls which has made me withheld my number just to get a answer. I am disgusted in the way I have been treated and even more disgusted in there poor quality of furniture that I have payed a lot of money for and should get a high standard of quality which I fail to do so. I would never recommend this store to any customer as all aspects of this business is vile"
Qype is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews