Qype Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Qype

How would you rate Qype ?

"I recently sold my 4 bed detached house in Leighton Buzzard. I asked The Wilkinson Partnership along with 2 other agents to value. Kevin came and gave me a valuation similar to the other two but I preferred his professional approach. What a good decision, I had a viewing the next day and the house sold at near the asking price very quickly. I was kept informed all along the way. It is nice in this day and age to find a company that actually talks to you! I'll certainly use them again."
"The service from j&t cash and carry in breck road Liverpool I'd a utter disgrace. We have had many problems and our coach and had it replaced a number of times but always end up with a further problem. They are never quick to deal with the problem and ignore all phone calls which has made me withheld my number just to get a answer. I am disgusted in the way I have been treated and even more disgusted in there poor quality of furniture that I have payed a lot of money for and should get a high standard of quality which I fail to do so. I would never recommend this store to any customer as all aspects of this business is vile"
Qype is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews