Qwerty IT Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Qwerty IT Services Ltd
Telephone
Read Qwerty IT Services Ltd Reviews

About Qwerty IT Services Ltd:

We provide home computer repair services to residents of Perth and surrounding areas as well as offering IT support and maintenance to local businesses. We can also provide remote support services to customers throughout the UK.

david@qwertyitservices.co.uk

8 Mountview Road

Tell us how Qwerty IT Services Ltd made you happy
Prompt response with action. All issues resolved and more
As always very good service
Excellent communicator, prime quality service, knowledge and trust. The best.
Immediate assistance when I needed help. Understanding of my short-comings in regard to dealing with unexpected difficulties which arose at inconvenient times. Very pleased with the willingness to respond to any problems I encountered.
Efficient and not too expensive.
I have always found David to be attentive, knowledgeable and would have no hesitation in recommending him
My wife and I have dealt with Dave Sylvester for some time now. He has been brilliant, always helpful, courteous and sorts out all our problems !!
Rest assured, we shall continue to call on him in the future.
Top class! Prompt. Excellent value for money. Dave Sylvester goes above and beyond to help solve all problems. First class service.
Excellent service provided by Qwerty IT Services. Always immediate response to any queries or requests and always able to resolve any requirements etc. Would totally recommend them to anyone.
I was having trouble getting my laptop to share my printer with my main PC. Dave, of QWERT IT sorted it remotely within minutes.
Excellent service all round. Will definitely keep their phone number handy for the future
Great service as always.