QVC Reviews

QVC have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their delivery and customer service and are happy with their prices and returns process. Full Insights

90% of reviewers recommend QVC
6PM
6PM

0800 51 41 31

QVC, Customer Operations Centre, South Boundary Road, Knowsley Industrial Park, Knowsley

Categories:
Health & Beauty
Fashion
Health & Beauty
Fashion

How would you rate QVC ?

"Total confidence when ordering, 30 day money back. Use the product whether it is jewellery, including earrings, shoes or beauty products. Fantastic customer service and range of quality goods."
"Good items and good customer service BUT postage too HIGH"
"As usual, great products. Great delivery and excellent customer service"
"Everything I buy from QVC I love and if I don't 4 just return the item even when used you have a 30 day money back guarantee. And they sell well known brands at very discounted prices because they have such huge buying power because they started in the USA and then the UK Japan Europe I think it is in Germany. You can trust them because you can send it back then their is no point in telling lies! Customer service is second to none. They will really bend over backwards to help you. Like when I am too unwell to return an item they will have it collected from my home for free. An EXCELLENT company!"
"order process is easy to use, videos on site are informative and you have an excellent returns policy"
"fast service good quality products no quibble you can always send the item back if you are not happy with it"
"Quick and easy ordering process. Excellent customer support."
"Really fast delivery, good customer care team"
"My mother bought the amazon echo and they sent lots of free gift cards for some great skills including My SOS Family which could have saved her life. Thank you QVC."
"Conosco Qvc dal 2015 ed ho acquistato abbigliamento,elettrodomestici,tegami,trattamenti per viso e corpo prodotti per la pulizia di casa e tessuti.Sono molto soddisfatta anche perché i prodotti sono molto validi e la ditta è seria anche in caso di reso.È ottima,inoltre, la possibilità di acquistare a rate senza interessi anche in contrassegno per acquistare elettrodomestici o prodotti che altrimenti non potresti permetterti!"
"Ex. service and speedy despatch plus 30 day returns. What's not to like."
"I ordered a beauty kit It came really quick The products inside were just as I hoped I asked myself 'without this product how have I coped?' It lived up to the claims It certainly is not lame I am golden and tanned The product did what it planned"
"Speading the cost with 3 easy payments. New and innovative products."
"Easy to order and try things with a guaranteed money back promise, you can’t get this on beauty products from anywhere else."
"They closed my account because I had returned garments, even though I paid the return postage, which were wrongly sized etc. On a number of occasions the error was on their part but the return was still logged against me. They say you have a no hassle 30 day money back guarantee. What they don't say is that any returns you make are counted against you irrespective of the fault. I found the attitude of the Finance Dept very arrogant, totally different from the Customer Service Dept when you are ordering. Also, they really like to hang onto your money taking weeks to refund to your account. Beware of this company they do not operate to the standard of other online retailers."
"Been a customer of QVC from the start on British TV an over the years have recieved excellent service .On the rare occasion I have had a complaint was dealt with fairly an with out quibble. Over all very happy with them. Such a wide range of goods an fair value, prompt an fast delivery an friendly an well informed customer service."
"EXCELLENT SERVICE"