QVC Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend QVC

0800 51 41 31

QVC, Customer Operations Centre, South Boundary Road, Knowsley Industrial Park, Knowsley

Categories:

Review and raise up to £2.00
Lesley

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about QVC in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Lesley Wilcox
"I ordered a beauty kit It came really quick The products inside were just as I hoped I asked myself 'without this product how have I coped?' It lived up to the claims It certainly is not lame I am golden and tanned The product did what it planned"
Linda
"Speading the cost with 3 easy payments. New and innovative products."
Beverley Cullum
"Easy to order and try things with a guaranteed money back promise, you can’t get this on beauty products from anywhere else."
"They closed my account because I had returned garments, even though I paid the return postage, which were wrongly sized etc. On a number of occasions the error was on their part but the return was still logged against me. They say you have a no hassle 30 day money back guarantee. What they don't say is that any returns you make are counted against you irrespective of the fault. I found the attitude of the Finance Dept very arrogant, totally different from the Customer Service Dept when you are ordering. Also, they really like to hang onto your money taking weeks to refund to your account. Beware of this company they do not operate to the standard of other online retailers."
Mrs Sue Argent Taylor
"Been a customer of QVC from the start on British TV an over the years have recieved excellent service .On the rare occasion I have had a complaint was dealt with fairly an with out quibble. Over all very happy with them. Such a wide range of goods an fair value, prompt an fast delivery an friendly an well informed customer service."
Barbara Lindley
"EXCELLENT SERVICE"
Susan Cutler
"Great delivery"
Susan Cutler
"Great delivery"
Janine Hirsch
"excellent price on a TSV and well packaged and fast delivery"
Corinne Smith
Verified Reviewer
"poor customer service, unhelpful and do not do what they say...I have spent a lot of time trying to get things resolved in the end I'm closing account...go to Amazon"
"Always very helpful,good service. But postage charges the most expensive of any on line retailer, would buy more from qvc if more reasonable."
"Very easy to order on line with an option to spread payments over 3 months. Once item ordered, was here within a couple of days, extremely well packaged."
Carol
"Quick deliveries, well packaged. Great customer service."
Mel
"Service and realiabilitu"
"They make shopping so easy."
Mrs Johnson
"They are polite on the telephone or when ordering over the internet. The service is quick and the best bit is you can try the items for 30 days before you have to return them if you do not want them."
Cheryl
"Good reliability. Good pricing. Quality products"
Jenny Lewington
"Great prices and products"
Julie
"Great customer Services very fast delivery"
QVC is rated 4.53 based on 50 reviews