QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
Easy to use,wide range of products.
Fabulous service and very informative and friendly
Very satisfied . The person with whom I spoke to was really nice and explained to me everything what I need to know .
Andy was a good helping me choose a good lift insurance and finding the best one
Fast and easy
Great service, halved my previous cost for equivalent cover.
Craig Ruston is very fantastic man with good communication skills.
Very informative & helpful
The best, they’ve helped me with everything, answered my questions
Very helpful and informative
Very helpful staff. Easy to set up
Insurance cover was quick and easy the broker was helpful and polite and I would recommend to others
Anna the sales person was great. In touch to keep me on track despite delays on my side caused by changing work circumstances. Answered all my questions promptly and found answers quickly for my more specific spurious ones that probably wouldn't affect most people. Attentive and not pushy made it an easy decision to buy.
The young man Garath that I spoke to was very helpful, explaining in good detail, he was very understanding that I worked full time and could only chat at certain time, I found him easy to chat with
A great service, very helpful and explained everything perfectly, couldn't ask for anything better
Thank you for your help and advice and for the options I was given it made it easier for me which options I can go for and help with the payment options to that helped me to decide thank you for your understanding and patience
A very thorough and professional service.
Quote search was so easy to use. I got a phone call next day from a company and they were very professional and gave me various options. No push to buy.
Brilliant customer service The consultant was very kind and professional. From the conversation it was also possible to conclude that Rebeka is doing her work with passion. Overall, I enjoyed conversation and the offer Rebeka made.
First class very professional will recommend to my friends and family
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 9,485 reviews