QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
Very helpful and gave really good advice on what I needed 🙂
It was good
Happy with the offers
Good and simple
Very helpful but can’t read email that was sent to me so beginning to think I’ve been conned
On the phone things seemed ok but have since been offered a much better deal elsewhere with no medical questions and 5star Defacto rating. Now having to reconsider.
It was very easy and time wasn't that long to sign me up. Thanks
Life=Death
Finally sorted. Up setting when your promised a call back and you don't get one. Other times they just keep phoning all the time especially when you can't answer the phone due to being at work.
Happy with overall outcome
Slightly persistent in attempts to contact me after I registered interest on website and took a while to get over the fact that I couldn’t and wouldn’t discuss this sensitive matter whilst at work. Eventually agreed to and successfully contacted me at a convenient time.
I would have preferred to have arranged a time for a call back rather than being bombarded by calls that eventually caught me at a good time. Once talking to an advisor it was a very good experience.
This company treats us in a very friendly and polite way and I would hope for this to continue
Satisfactory
A prompt response and a useful comparison site but felt pressurised in making a choice and decision without adequate time to consider
Yes it was thank you very much
Fast follow up after online enquiry. Polite and helpful. Confirmed cool off period
Puflanhancianu
Was easy to use
Sorry meant 5 stars. Very friendly service. I saved over £17 on my life insurance through these people.
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 9,481 reviews