QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
I'm never happy
A great friendly service from shabana, who took me step by step to set up a good affordable Plan.
I thought it was an on line service I do not ant to be called and warn anyone taking par that they are giving their contact details and can expect to be chased by people on commission reliant upon them w=selling you insurance. I feel misled and they should make it absolutely clear that you do NOT get a quote on line but will be called by an agent
Quick and easy process. For being unsure which policy to having the help I am assured its the perfect policy for me
Easy website to use & great service
A very polite person. Explained very clearly giving me confidence to carry on with the policy.
Why can they not just give a quote on line as they say at the beginning, fed up with people phoning you up to try and sell you something
The person that I spoke to called Martin was very polite and made sure he explained everything to me
The call handler was very knowledgeable. Polite and courteous at all times
I actually wanted a quote given to me on the internet not someone to call me. I wish this had been explained before I put in my details.
It does not tell you that filling in the quote details means someone will phone you. Don't want that hassle of speaking to companies about my funeral, until I'm ready, not when they choose.
My Brooker was clear on what the policy covered and was very friendly when I was asking questions . Quick and easy to set up would recommend
Exceptional service ,very friendly chat , really pleased thankyou so much
Don't call or email please.
Andrew Smith was very professional, helpful, friendly and polite, he was not at all pushy and explained things really clearly. Very good service.
The gentleman was pleasant and very helpful explained everything needed
Stop texting me
Very polite and not pushy at all points out things that I didn't think of, very pleased
Very patient and friendly staff. I got a really good quote so quickly and would recommend QuoteSearch to everybody.
The search criteria was simple and efficient to use. We were called quickly and the lady was very polite. We were transferred to James who has been amazing. He sorted out some issues quickly and efficiently.
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 9,485 reviews