QuoteSearch.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QuoteSearch.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read QuoteSearch.com Reviews

About QuoteSearch.com:

We help you compare Insurance quotes from the UK's Top Providers, so you don't have to. Our experts compare top brands to find the best possible price for your needs.

Our services are FREE
Yes that's right. We do the work, you save time and money but won't get charged a penny for our services.

info@leadstream.co.uk

13 Castle Street St Helier

Tell us how QuoteSearch.com made you happy
Brilliant customer service The consultant was very kind and professional. From the conversation it was also possible to conclude that Rebeka is doing her work with passion. Overall, I enjoyed conversation and the offer Rebeka made.
First class very professional will recommend to my friends and family
Very good information given a very understanding nice man that I spoke to would definitely recommend your services.
Excellent service explained really well , and made sorting out my funeral really easy, will definitely be recommending to friends ,thankyou
Hi Well I have spoken to my advisor Sam Banks I have to say he was explaining everything that I needed to know. Thanks
Pete was amazing, kept in touch with me, was never rushed, listened to my needs and dealt with me in a professional manner!!
EasyπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
The gentleman who I spoke to gave me very good information about the way my funeral will be performed, he was very helpful and answered all my questions
Thank you so much for making this service so very easy to use. All sorted in one phone call. My funeral plan is specifically made to measure exactly what I needed so my children don’t have to foot the bill Thankyou
Very efficient service with clear and helpful details
Never bothered with life insurance before but the offer quoted was great so I decided to take it :)
Well happy
Excellent
I have found a good funeral plan which suits my pocket and I can make all the arrangements before hand, so my son doesn't have to worry about anything.
Very helpful and polite and friendly
Great service bloke who I spoke to was very helpful and friendly told me everything I needed to know would highly recommend
Found them extremely helpful, polite and would recommend them
Got what I needed an I'm well pleased
Now I don't give 5 stars out all the time. But the service I received off quotesearch was fantastic, no other word to describe it. And Sean from the company is credit to them, very helpful and answers your questions. I would recommend QuoteSearch to anyone, I've already recommend to my family. You can't go wrong with this company. That I can promise you....
Very happy with the service strongly recommend
QuoteSearch.com is rated 4.86 based on 9,584 reviews